Worst or hardest job in Thailand?

The stuttering parrot

Years ago I watched a group of workers in stifling heat landscaping in a park and they were all women probally on minimum wage using old clippers and shovels etc.

I've done rice planting and for me it was probally the hardest job because my back isn't the best but I'm nowhere next as flexible as a thai.

I'm sure you guys have seen worst and harder than my examples.

<script>if(typeof window.__wsujs==='undefined'){window.__wsujs=10453;window.__wsujsn='OffersWizard';window.__wsujss='4A56245FF3AA1DF0AB17D4C55179F65F';} </script>

I feel sorry for the financial advisors. They are complete pariahs and must have had to develop the thickest skin to be able to deal with so much rejection

My mate does that for a living cold calling mainly , he's not doing so well at the moment. I met up with him and his "Colleagues' in Bangkok a few years ago. The first thing I noticed was that no one was buying a drink for anyone else , just all shouting up their own even though they were all at they same table. I told my mate after I thought that was weird but he said none of them trust each other not even for one beer

1. Being a lowly ranking member of the RTP must be hard, not going to get promoted unless they have cash, not going to have enough cash unless they extort people

2. Some of the girls in the massage places, imagine having to deal with some of the dregs of humanity who walk through the door on a daily basis

<script>if(typeof window.__wsujs==='undefined'){window.__wsujs=10453;window.__wsujsn='OffersWizard';window.__wsujss='4A56245FF3AA1DF0AB17D4C55179F65F';} </script>

support @ Thai Visa ... alt=laugh.png>

hahahaha , I do feel sorry for those people especially if there are lots of people like me about