American questioned over parcels of baby parts, then released

Lite Beer

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us not forget, who enables this dirty business!!

The good Bhuddist monks at the temples, who recieve foetuses from abortionclinics for cremation. Instead of cremating the unborn children, the "holy" brothers have found themselves a nice little earner by selling bodyparts to the black magic market!!

Thai Bhuddism is as corrupt as the rest of Thai society!!

• Like 2

Pol Maj-Gen Chavalait Prasobsilp, commander of the 5th division of Metropolitan Police Bureau, said today that the two foreigners who were interrogated said that they could not remember where they exactly bought the human body parts claiming that it was their first time in Thailand.

I expect if Pol Maj-Gen Chavalait Prasobsilp wanted to know where they exactly bought the human body parts his BIB have a couple of enhanced interrogation techniques that would jog the memory of these guys and they could remember what they had for dinner 22 years ago last Sunday.

• Like 1

The two foreigners who were interrogated said that they could not remember where they exactly bought the human body parts claiming that it was their first time in Thailand.

It's funny, when I went in front of the beak on a charge of possession of a tiny amount of cannabis back in the day, my defence was that I bought it from a man in a pub.

Clearly times are changing.

I doubt it's illegal. Human body parts are on display in many countries around the world, including USA. That famous Body World exhibition travels the world with all sorts of body parts.

This is not a question about it being legal or not!!

It is about respect for a body once belonging to a living human being.

I am not a religious man, so when I am gone, they can give my body to the ants, no problem. But I would hate it to be traded as meat or a commodity!!bah.gif

The body parts of several babies have been found in a parcel destined for the United States, Thai police said Sunday.

A baby's head, several feet and "sheets of skin" -- including one taken from an adult and bearing a large tattoo -- were discovered Saturday after staff at a Bangkok parcel company scanned the package.

"They were not from one body but were in small pieces," Police Major General Chawalit Prasopsin told AFP on Sunday.

"They have been sent for forensic examination to confirm if they were from babies who died after delivery or in the womb," Chawalit said.

The parts were found preserved in containers filled with formaldehyde solution, leading Chawalit to speculate they could be for "a collection or for educational purposes".

Police said they are investigating but did not reveal further details of where the packaged was addressed to in the US.

Local media reported it was destined for an address in Las Vegas, Nevada.

In 2012 Thai police discovered six human foetuses which had been roasted and covered in gold leaf as part of an apparent black magic ritual.

The grisly discovery was made in the luggage of a British citizen of Taiwanese origin. They were due to be sent to Taiwan.

In Thai black magic rituals, also observed among some Chinese communities, preserved foetuses are believed to bring good fortune to the owner and are often kept in shrines within homes or businesses.

afplogo.jpg

-- (c) Copyright AFP 2014-11-16

Exactly the situation at my wifes family home. The family came to Thailand to escape the Chinese Civil War and at the center of the house is a shrine with a small miscarried male foetus. It belonged to one of wifeys grandmothers and is referred to by all the family as 'magic uncle'.

He is often asked to bring the family good luck.

And this is no more stupid than the billions of sheeple praying to their god......

I doubt it's illegal. Human body parts are on display in many countries around the world, including USA. That famous Body World exhibition travels the world with all sorts of body parts.

This is not a question about it being legal or not!!

It is about respect for a body once belonging to a living human being.

I am not a religious man, so when I am gone, they can give my body to the ants, no problem. But I would hate it to be traded as meat or a commodity!!bah.gif

Thats exactly why I removed my permission to become an Organ Donor upon my death. Have you read about such practices in the US? Its frightening--it is exactly what you describe--you become a commodity.

• Like 2

The two foreigners who were interrogated said that they could not remember where they exactly bought the human body parts claiming that it was their first time in Thailand.

It's funny, when I went in front of the beak on a charge of possession of a tiny amount of cannabis back in the day, my defence was that I bought it from a man in a pub.

Clearly times are changing.

"Clearly the times are changing."

After you stopped using, the man in the pub had to change his line of business!! Today you will find him in a market near you with his selection of baby parts!!

Thanks for that answer... LB.... So apparently, more than just "baby" parts....

All I can say is... GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope someone wasn't trying to do the Frankenstein thing all over again in modern times... blink.png

Frankenstein thing "again"! Just fiction my friend, can't really make a person from body parts and bring them back to life so don't worry,, no monsters walking about.

Thailand Post is recommended for body parts. They never X-ray them and are much cheaper than DHL.

Maybe but Thailand Post would become confused and then assume that they were of great value and promptly steal them. (Just my opinion based on my attempts to send anything via Post where a Pediatric Stethoscope which was irreparably broken was stolen, it was to be a gift to a child who loved to play doctor, but who never got to play with it since it never arrived).

Thanks for that answer... LB.... So apparently, more than just "baby" parts....

All I can say is... GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope someone wasn't trying to do the Frankenstein thing all over again in modern times... blink.png

Frankenstein thing "again"! Just fiction my friend, can't really make a person from body parts and bring them back to life so don't worry,, no monsters walking about.

You have clearly never met Chalerm!!w00t.gif

Thailand Post is recommended for body parts. They never X-ray them and are much cheaper than DHL.

Maybe but Thailand Post would become confused and then assume that they were of great value and promptly steal them. (Just my opinion based on my attempts to send anything via Post where a Pediatric Stethoscope which was irreparably broken was stolen, it was to be a gift to a child who loved to play doctor, but who never got to play with it since it never arrived).

"it was to be a gift to a child who loved to play doctor"

Yeah sure mate!!rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

This must be a joke, right?

The American deserves a few months in the slammer just to put him straight and let him medicate about his superficiality (not interested where the parts were from, crimes, murder perhaps?), stupidity and simply for being freakin' sicko!

That night market should be turned upside down!!!!! Causing a Thailandwide stir regarding copied videos, but letting this slip unattended? I am lost for words!

The American deserves a few months in the slammer just to put him straight and let him medicate about his superficiality (not interested where the parts were from, crimes, murder perhaps?), stupidity and simply for being freakin' sicko!

That night market should be turned upside down!!!!! Causing a Thailandwide stir regarding copied videos, but letting this slip unattended? I am lost for words!

"That nightmarket should be turned upside down !!!"

That is how they found the baby parts in the first place!!coffee1.gif

Aye!!! Bang those bloody sick bastards up! All of 'em!

This could be perfectly legal or criminal. There's a large legal market for body parts for medical research in the US. I'm surprised you Euros don't know anything about it, but that's why your countries lag in medicinal innovation. http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/the-billion-dollar-body-parts-industry-medical-research-alongside-greed-and-corruption-2/

"lag in medicinal innovation"? Did they tell you that nationalization prevents innovation? Did you believe them? LOL

Perhaps you can explain why the US have the highest spending on health care per capita in the world (four times as much as most EU countries), yet have mortality rates over double of Europe's for heart attacks admitted to hospital. Also could you explain why the US has almost twice as high rates of death from bacterial infections, strokes and diabetes than the EU?

Of all the developed countries in the world the US has the most expensive and least effective, but you keep believing the lobbyists, they know what's best for you.