New Mitsubishi Triton

phutoie2

I got these from several different sources, but I believe they are representative of what it will look like . . . doesn't look like any earth shattering changes to me.

2015-Mitsubishi-Triton-Redesign.jpg

2015-Mitsubishi-Triton-Design.jpg

2015_mitsubishi_triton_overseas_17-1118-

Your sources are pretty crappy I'm afraid :P

Let me dig up some media stock...

• 4 months later...

So this is an older post, but since its release, has anybody driven the new Triton with the 2.4L turbo engine? I took it for a test drive in Phuket - it seemed to accelerate faster than the Vigo or the Isuzu, was more comfortable inside and, perhaps the nicest feature, had a very nice tight turn ratio. I am a bit concerned about the lower resale value, but the new aluminum block engine seems top of the class. Anyone else with thoughts on the new model?

So this is an older post, but since its release, has anybody driven the new Triton with the 2.4L turbo engine? I took it for a test drive in Phuket - it seemed to accelerate faster than the Vigo or the Isuzu, was more comfortable inside and, perhaps the nicest feature, had a very nice tight turn ratio. I am a bit concerned about the lower resale value, but the new aluminum block engine seems top of the class. Anyone else with thoughts on the new model?

Everything out accelerates a Vigo, even the old triton. (Enter tranny the chip with his rebuttal lol)

• Like 1