Honda HR-V launched in Thailand

Tywais

OT but does anyone know if the New Kia Soul comes in more than one spec ie a higher spec than 'standard' version. It's a little pricey I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFAIK, no. Just one spec level.

Thanks!

A little confused by the Kia site, which shows a pan roof etc maybe as an option.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The wife called the main Kia dealer in Dindang called CN autoparts. Incredibly rude sales guy "we've got what we've got". So called up a second dealer called Kapta, very helpful. Looks like you can't get the pan roof even as an option in Thailand inspite of showing it on Thai site. Just two colours available for the Soul, cream and red, a fairly basic spec for 1.4m without the big touch screen

Personally think Kia Thailand shd have offered the high spec version as a rather nice premium car, rather than a spec which can't even compete with a midrange HRV on goodies (and over 400,000 baht difference in price..)

Edited by Cook my sock

• 2 weeks later...

Its very disturbing having to press a dedicated button only to fold the side mirrors, in a 2015 car it should of course be automatic.

I think the EL has auto fold, could it be installed in the E? If so, would it be any problem with the warranty?

Its very disturbing having to press a dedicated button only to fold the side mirrors, in a 2015 car it should of course be automatic.

I think the EL has auto fold, could it be installed in the E? If so, would it be any problem with the warranty?

You don't have to use the button. When you exit the car and press the button on the door to lock it, press the button twice and the mirrors fold in. It is much better when exiting the car you can still see the traffic coming, and then when you lock the door you press the button twice the mirrors fold, when you open the door they don't unfold until you start the car.

Agree, I have sleepless nights worrying about that rolleyes.gif

You don't have to use the button. When you exit the car and press the button on the door to lock it, press the button twice and the mirrors fold in. It is much better when exiting the car you can still see the traffic coming, and then when you lock the door you press the button twice the mirrors fold, when you open the door they don't unfold until you start the car.

Ok, thanks!