Son of former deputy minister beats girlfriend at Bangkok police station

webfact

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"He often beaten me, but I've never told anyone. I've decided to leave him." D'oh! shock1.gif How many times does physical abuse have to be inflicted before these girl's wake up?

D'oh- not confined to Thailand or females.

In certain Latin/South American countries, when law and order fails, citizens are increasing taking matters into their own hands. If things keeps going on like this, there will be examples popping up, I am sure, of people being made an example of, outside of the system that fails to protect them.

Future leaders? Ferrari-driving rich kids make asses of themselves in Vice video. http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/04/24/future-leaders-ferrari-driving-rich-kids-make-asses-themselves-vice-video

Was the next article from Coconuts.

What is described in the OP was an extremely viscous attack on a woman. Even if she had a gig the lad should have been man enough to walk away.

Maybe it’s time to go to Singapore with the Ferrari kid.

Can’t the Thais see this type of corruption which is the perverting the course of natural justice?

• Like 1

He did this in front of the police station? Where were the police? At checkpoints making collections?

Is this man locked up now waiting to pay bail?

He will never face a formal charge because they will harass and threaten or bribe the woman to retract her statement

If you had read the original article in full, you would have seen these points:

a/ Six to seven police officers witnessed the attack and intervened to stop him.

b/ Pairinya was sent to the hospital while the politician’s son was released on THB150,000 bail Saturday morning.

We can but hope that this piece of filth gets what's due to him.

I thought each generation was supposed to do a bit better than the last? Is this an improvement???

His daddy must at zero, like every politician on the planet, so, yeah, he probably IS a step up from his pappy.

The boy ain't right in the head.

six to seven police officers witnessed the beating and broke up the fight and yet they need to call him in for paying questioning? Surely the Police Officers statements should be enough.

Lock him up, fine him severely and pay the poor girlfriend some serious damage money.

• Like 1

and pigs might fly ......more thai garbage, he obviously has serious mental issues like so many inbreeds here

After a night out together, Treethana allegedly got angry and tried breaking Pairinya’s fingers while she was driving.wub.png

Should have crashed the car on the passenger side.

The man has probably witnessed this type treatment of women at his home for years , thus he may feel he is just carrying on a family tridition.

The man has probably experienced this type of treatment by women at home for many years.

You think toddlers violently discipline their mothers? That would be something but bullies are cowards. They love the bullies who beat them into submission and find an easier target to bully.