Realistic Profits From An Ebay Dropship Business

Hi Folks

So i wana start a little business on the side for a little drinking money etc etc. Many people seem to be using dropshipping companies and selling on ebay. I dont know any of these people though so im not sure.

Do you or anyone you know do this and how much money can you realistically make and how long do you have to spend on it a week? also which dropshipper do you use? seems to be a lot of them out there probably only a few are in anyway trust worthy.

Advice and thoughts appreciated

Thanks

ps im in Europe not Thailand (yet) Booooooooo!

Woodaa,

It's not the easiest road to riches, but you can do pretty well by doing a drop-ship ebay business.

The problem with ebay is if you sell commodity items, your margins will be extremely tight. You have to find something that everyone else isn't selling, or specialize in a particular niche.

Scot Wingo wrote a very good book, Ebay Strategies.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?lin...s_1%3Fie%3DUTF8

I read it a year or so ago, and gave me a few very interesting insights into how the larger volume ebay sellers do what they do.

BP

Edited by BillyParadise

Thanks for the advice Billy

To tell you the truth i thought there would be a much bigger response from this forum. hmmm maybe people keeping all the secrets to themselves!!

Il have a look at that book but as i said its not a career just wana put in a few hours a wk and earn a bit of pocket money.

"To tell you the truth i thought there would be a much bigger response from this forum."

Why? The question you posed has been asked at least 50 other times, and we have nothing new to add. Try hte search function. You'll find out that the "realistic" profit is "zero". Try it for 6 months, and tell us how you did.

Hey

A friend of mine did this, against my advice and it was a disaster.

There where three bodies who made money out of it, eBAY, the drop shipper (SMC) and UPS. The money was made in that order too.

If you do it, good luck, but I would look for something else to sell or do instead.

Kind regards

Peter