Truevisions TV / "no signal" during few seconds

fvw53

I am a subscriber to Truevisions TV (Gold)

Since many months (one year already?) I get from time to time and during a few seconds a totally black screen with a floating blue bar in which is indicated "no signal" and then normal reception returns.

First I thought this could be due to solar eruptions...but it could be also due to other reasons and as my television monitor is a very large one....before throwing it out I would be interested to know if other Thai Visa member experience the same short black outs with floating blue bars indicating "no signal"

• Like 1

The main question is - is the 'no signal' message from the TV or the satellite box?

Turn off the satellite box or pull the cable at the TV, does the same box appear?

Yes, check the cable, try another input on the TV if it has one.

No, possibly a misaligned dish or something in front of it (trees?), call True to look at the problem.

Had the same problem. Had them come out and they adjusted the satellite dish and no problems since.

Mine has been adjusted several times... now the "techs" say I must buy a new TV - at Siam TV of course. I live with the lapses as rarely anything of importance happening anyways.