English Sites Are Shown in Thai Language

Vacuum

It would help to at least know what browser you are using. Maybe someone clicked 'always translate' to Thai in Google translate if it is chrome. What operating system and default language is your computer running? Is the date in Thai format?

sent from my slimkat 1+ using tapatalk

I just checked in lightning browser on my android phone and that particular site automatically redirects to the Thai version, but there is a dropdown menu just to the left of the fantasy premier league link at the bottom of the header (above the red bar) which has your language selections

• Like 1

No problem, I was bored today [emoji6] another trick you can sometimes use in these situations is to look at the URL address, in this case you were redirected to th.premierleague.com/th-th.html so you can sometimes just sed s/th/en (showing off my geekiness, replace all the 'th's with 'en's)

A frequent occurence due to bad website programming.

Deriving the language from the location (IP adress) as if everyone being in Thailand speaks Thai.

Better sites use the language settings of the browser instead or ask for language settings at first use.

another trick you can sometimes use in these situations is to look at the URL address

Yep! For some sites the last resort.

This EPL site is one of the most stupid seen for a long time!

I used a VPN and had to delete the cookies to get here:

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb.html

(link works now without a VPN)

Edited by KhunBENQ