Seeking Employment In Bangkok

Hi,I know you may have read something like this alot,but I am seeking full time employment in Bangkok,I have been employed as hotel manager in 4 star hotel and have teached private english lessions.I am now seeking employment in any field that will get me the visa and pays over 35,000 per month.Please please help,I am an honest hard working guy,I am 52,so not someone who is just doing it for fun.

Please mail me at my email,if you are really serious at //email removed//

Thansk alot for anyone that can help me or give me atip

Hi,I know you may have read something like this alot,but I am seeking full time employment in Bangkok,I have been employed as hotel manager in 4 star hotel and have taught private english lessions.I am now seeking employment in any field that will get me the visa and pays over 35,000 per month.Please please help,I am an honest hard working guy,I am 52,so not someone who is just doing it for fun.

Sorry wrote the last message to quickly without checking the english,many thanks to lingyai to pointing this out to me

Edited by jon feaver

Hi,I know you may have read something like this alot,but I am seeking full time employment in Bangkok,I have been employed as hotel manager in 4 star hotel and have teached private english lessons.I am now seeking employment in any field that will get me the visa and pays over 35,000 per month.Please please help,I am an honest hard working guy,I am 52,so not someone who is just doing it for fun.

Thansk alot for anyone that can help me or give me atip

Jon,

I would assume English Teacher could a first step...but not so sure if this is the way you should go (also, the salaries ,as far as i know, are lower than 35k/month)...anyhow what other skills do you have? Do you have education of a Hotel management School for being a Hotel manager? In most cases Hotels employ Thai Staff, with the exception if you are having unique knowledge of some speciality (ie " german Chef,Italian Chef...) .

While hard working is certainly a good attribute i have the impression it is more valued here to have a great amount of experience & Knowledge. If there is some great amount of Experience/knowledge present , you'll be best off to share it too.

rcm :o

Edited by rcm

Hi,I know you may have read something like this alot,but I am seeking full time employment in Bangkok,I have been employed as hotel manager in 4 star hotel and have teached private english lessions.
Jon,

I would assume English Teacher could a first step...but not so sure if this is the way you should go.

hmm...maybe not

Hi,I know you may have read something like this alot,but I am seeking full time employment in Bangkok,I have been employed as hotel manager in 4 star hotel and have teached private english lessions.

Jon,

I would assume English Teacher could a first step...but not so sure if this is the way you should go.

I can´t resist asking this tongue-in-cheek question...................."What school did you went at????" :o:D