Drinks with Friends leads to stabbing on Pattaya Beach

Lite Beer

Drinks with Friends leads to stabbing on Pattaya Beach

fight-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Friday a 35 year old man sustained multiple stab wounds to his back following a drink-fuelled fight with a friend on Pattaya Beach.

Initially Traffic Police on the Central Pattaya Road were alerted to a problem by the stabbing victim who was taken to Banglamung Hospital. Before he left he explained that he was drinking with 3 friends, 2 men and 1 woman, on the Beach opposite Soi 6.

Read More: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/155789/drinks-with-friends-leads-to-stabbing-on-pattaya-beach/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-11-22

Thai men should be treated like toddlers. No sharp objects, a bib and early to bed.

thai men? pfft

Farang men! pfft. Can't read a simple short news report.

The stabber was the Thai girlfriend.

Back on topic, the lads were early 20's. The girlfriend of one of them was 35. I would wager there was a cash flow stream as follows :- Older farang ----> 35-year-old Thai bird -----> 20-year-old "Khun Apichart -------> purchase of amphetamines, motorcycle, pay-offs to police for stabbing incidents etc.

Both victim and Thai lady were reported 35 yrs. There was no mention of a foreigner at all in picture. I dont see prostitution involved here, just local lowlifes, alcohol and probably amphetamines. Parts of the beach walk ( that I noticed yesterday from Pattaya Klang to Mikes Shopping Mall in mid afternoon) have become pictures of absolute squalor. Nothing against locals sitting on mats eating but with the degraded sandbags lined with garbage, poor families and passed out Thai males, can imagine what problems occur at night.

• Like 2

Thai men should be treated like toddlers. No sharp objects, a bib and early to bed.

thai men? pfft

Back on topic, the lads were early 20's. The girlfriend of one of them was 35. I would wager there was a cash flow stream as follows :- Older farang ----> 35-year-old Thai bird -----> 20-year-old "Khun Apichart -------> purchase of amphetamines, motorcycle, pay-offs to police for stabbing incidents etc.

Or how about this? Older falang - 35 year old bird - 20 year old guy - who gets caught with new girlfriend while old one is working still, so gets a few scars in the back to keep him in place.

Did you realize " during the fight, Khun Apichart’s 35 year old Girlfriend, produced a knife and stabbed Khun Jalay in the back several times."

Oh al-right, we should include Thai women in his statement too then, although that would cut off the income stream.

Are you describing one of your thinly suppressed fetishes? I can almost hear Freud spinning in his grave.

Either you want to play naughty nanny to some Thai male or you're just jealous that Thai men don't have to travel half way round the world to find women

• Like 1

^^^^

And YOU can control your flaming, please.

Forum rule 7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

petercool - moderator team

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

thai men? pfft

Obviously you can't either. Apichart, Jalay, Manop. Sorry my language skills are not up to par, Which 1 of those was the Farang? Didn't see a farang in the pictures of the stabbing victim either.

Are you describing one of your thinly suppressed fetishes? I can almost hear Freud spinning in his grave.

Either you want to play naughty nanny to some Thai male or you're just jealous that Thai men don't have to travel half way round the world to find women

I agree with Kurnell Nail on the head. Period

there's two Thailand, two types of thais, the Chinese thai and the lation thai.

if as farngs we'd grasp this we'd understand thai on thai predjudice and not put so much expectance on the lation side of the equation. but the thing is that all that we love about Thai's we always simply give to the lations, and call them Thai's

I expect nothing out of laotions but this type of behavior, and I expect the Chinese thai elite to do nothing but for lack of a better word sort of exploit n use the poor lation brothers n sisters like they always have.

hard to grasp that your experience of Thailand is its folk people, 6th grade educated alcoholic since teen years futureless phucktards.

Edited by Leviathan