women the spine of this country

Crazy chef 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday and today i conducted 93 interviews for 30 potential new staff.

50 girls and 43 boys.

I will hire at least 75% girls. I usually do.

This is the 5th Thai Owned Company i have Managed and i prefer to do most of the hiring myself. I have Managed my current Company for more than 6 years. We have more than 1,000 staff. All the Companies i have Managed have had more than 1,000 staff.

Why do i hire at least 75% girls?

1. Our customers prefer to interact with females.

2. Our female employees provide better customer service.

3. Our female employees are more trustworthy.

We have some good male employees but many of the young males follow a familiar path of destruction.

It starts with alcohol and drug abuse.

This leads to many problems including domestic abuse problems. This can cause problems at the workplace. Gambling is one of the biggest problems which stem from alcohol and drug abuse.

Gambing problems cause many of the worst types of problems. As a Manager of a big Company that has staff with serious financial problems it is a serious concern. This often leads to theft and colusion and many other types of problems which threaten the profitability of my Company.

I learned a long time ago to hire at least 75% females to increase profits at the Companies i have Managed.

• Like 1

It seems rather ironic that the women of Thailand are the responsible ones working for a good life and a good future, while the men do little to help.

But it is the women who are responsible for this bad situation since they are the ones who treat their sons like little princes and spoil them so they grow up irresponsible, lazy, and expecting women to take care of them.

Go figure!

When growing up as a little boy of just 8 years old my dad or mum would kick my ass from Cape Town to Timbaktoe and Back should I show lazy behaviour or show disrespect towards woman. whistling.gif

Well, then again that was the way it was done back in the day in the Afrikaans culture and we all turned out to be quite normal.biggrin.pngthumbsup.gif

In every society since the start of human existence, women have been parasites from men.

Men have always kept women alive, they did not have to.

To declare "Thai women are the spine of thailand" based on chefs is pathetic.

Western single mother underclass is producing more and more emasculated men, and I must presume the OP is one. Pedastalising women and encouraging them to bypass male authority and compete with men is a great great disaster.

btw all the world's great chefs are male.

Thai women are entitled hypergamous princesses who think they have a right to a man's income. They do not behave in a respectful way. They all choose easy studies and cushy office jobs in aircon office. A "right" to work for women but a man is Obligated to work. And all these silly girls just create more work for men ultimately.

... bah.gif

some posts are so bad, they are not worth commenting on.

Except to say ... sick.gif

• Like 2

Hmmmmm coffee1.gif There were some interesting and some not so interesting comments. Why does there need to be a black and white solution for some? There is no such thing! At least here in the US, accountability is almost non existent these days. This is a huge problem and ones sex is irrelevent. If I were hiring, I would tend to think, from experience, many women are more responsible. They need to be. I think it is admirable there are women that work to get ahead with their minds as opposed to their bodies.

many thai men have told me that their wives/girlfriends are 'industrious, not lazy, work hard, control the money' while they themselves, although they are here over seas earning the money and sending a lot of it home , say about themselves" dont pay attention to cost, and yes, they do like to play the lotto etc, like to hang out with the guys (and therefore need money), and just like to do the work and get it over with and dont want to bother with thinking too much (about details that are involved in running the house/children/food/school/bills).

women in issan have always held the purse strings. the men used to tell me that their wives would give them an allowance on friday night for the weekend, which would be spent obviously on chickens/drink/lotto/fun. if they didnt have wife or gf then it went to the mother.

my husband and i still give the money that we decide to give, to his mother. his father just hunts or wheels and deals with the guys. he doesnt 'do' accounts/bills etc.

many thai men have told me that their wives/girlfriends are 'industrious, not lazy, work hard, control the money' while they themselves, although they are here over seas earning the money and sending a lot of it home , say about themselves" dont pay attention to cost, and yes, they do like to play the lotto etc, like to hang out with the guys (and therefore need money), and just like to do the work and get it over with and dont want to bother with thinking too much (about details that are involved in running the house/children/food/school/bills).

women in issan have always held the purse strings. the men used to tell me that their wives would give them an allowance on friday night for the weekend, which would be spent obviously on chickens/drink/lotto/fun. if they didnt have wife or gf then it went to the mother.

my husband and i still give the money that we decide to give, to his mother. his father just hunts or wheels and deals with the guys. he doesnt 'do' accounts/bills etc.

true words.

are you still in Israel? how is the situation at the moment...read some concerning news?

hi... yeah.. hwich disturbing news? the war that was or the latest mess of 'eye for eye tooth for tooth'...?

idiots all of them. and mostly men. maybe they should all take up cockfighing or something... take out their aggressions that way..

thanx for the concern ;) but off topic... back to thai women who rule the world...

In every society since the start of human existence, women have been parasites from men.

Western single mother underclass is producing more and more emasculated men, and I must presume the OP is one. Pedastalising women and encouraging them to bypass male authority and compete with men is a great great disaster.

Thai women are entitled hypergamous princesses who think they have a right to a man's income. They do not behave in a respectful way. They all choose easy studies and cushy office jobs in aircon office. A "right" to work for women but a man is Obligated to work. And all these silly girls just create more work for men ultimately.

... bah.gif

Except to say ... sick.gif

Dear David,

while I agree many posts from this person are indicative of serious mental problems, I must disagree with you in this case where said post appears to be fairly accurate.

Edited by BritManToo

See I solved the problem easy a got a soi dog put in side yard where all could see feed it and tried to teach it tricks well dog would learn or do as told so went out and shot it. Workers asked why I did that just said dog was useless wouldn't do as told so when useless just shoot it after that everyone worked harder.

you are really strange...

See I solved the problem easy a got a soi dog put in side yard where all could see feed it and tried to teach it tricks well dog would learn or do as told so went out and shot it. Workers asked why I did that just said dog was useless wouldn't do as told so when useless just shoot it after that everyone worked harder.

you are really strange...

I think he is trying to say something similar to choke the chicken and make the monkey watch.

just fire all the men

they are brought up making them believe they are a gift for society, the best of the best

even they have no abilities

go to issaan and you see them in the bars or at home watching tv, drinking, sleeping ...

when u are used that your sisters go to pattaya and bring you & your dad a good life .... getting lazy is a hard job to do

I have the opposite experience in our company, in my case, I have far more trouble with the educated females, they are usually super spolied, flakey, lazy, and the educated males, much more down to earth, reliable, and hard working.

Similar to my company. Another problem with working women is that they tend to gossip constantly and can become real problem-children if they're not getting along. Men tend to have less of these social-interaction problems in the workplace.

• Like 1

My grandfather worked 6 days a week in the steelworks with molten steel splashing around all day, my grandmother stayed at home out of harm's way.

He gave her his paycheck each week, like most working men.

To hear pathetic self harming things about women being spine makes me very very angry, Thai women will never think much of you really just themselves. They just look for lazy life. Men do the 3D jobs dirty difficult dangerous whereas women are in heaven in office work pressing buttons and chatting.

Gee I better tell the ladies across the street pouring the concrete for a new apartment building to stop because that 's men's work. And the dry wall crew in the new house next door to me and the fry cooks and dishwashers in the pub and the ladies who pick up my garbage 3 times a week and the lady welders and the lady crane operators and..........

Agree with you, my wife's sister is a builder. There are many women construction workers, who mainly do the form work, rebar and concreting.

Secondly, these days the women are running large companies in Thailand and government departments and until recently a woman was running the country.

Thirdly, my son is a stereotype Thai male, he has yet to get into University, as he spends too much time chasing girls, playing football, basketball and performing in a band. My two girls are both in International Universities.

My nieces all have degrees, my nephews have nothing. One niece is an International Lawyer working in Germany and married to a German Lawyer. Another is a lawyer in Bangkok and another works for the Nation. Another is a officer in the Thai Navy at Sathahip. Another is married to a German and has a succesful export company.

Lastly, compare the Thai National Football Teams. My niece plays for the Women's National Football Team. It is ranked number 27 in the World. They won the Gold in the SEA Games in Myanmar and did well in the ASEAN Games in Korea. She got bonuses of around B2.5Million. Next year she goes to Arsenal for training and then will be playing in the World Cup. The year after she will play in the Olympic Games and then she will retire to coach the Thai Women's National Football Team under 23s. On the other hand the Thai National Men's Football Team is ranked number 128th in the world. Also the male footballers call in sick if they don't feel like playing or don't want to go to a certain country.

My grandfather worked 6 days a week in the steelworks with molten steel splashing around all day, my grandmother stayed at home out of harm's way.

He gave her his paycheck each week, like most working men.

To hear pathetic self harming things about women being spine makes me very very angry, Thai women will never think much of you really just themselves. They just look for lazy life. Men do the 3D jobs dirty difficult dangerous whereas women are in heaven in office work pressing buttons and chatting.

Gee I better tell the ladies across the street pouring the concrete for a new apartment building to stop because that 's men's work. And the dry wall crew in the new house next door to me and the fry cooks and dishwashers in the pub and the ladies who pick up my garbage 3 times a week and the lady welders and the lady crane operators and..........

Agree with you, my wife's sister is a builder. There are many women construction workers, who mainly do the form work, rebar and concreting.

Secondly, these days the women are running large companies in Thailand and government departments and until recently a woman was running the country.

Thirdly, my son is a stereotype Thai male, he has yet to get into University, as he spends too much time chasing girls, playing football, basketball and performing in a band. My two girls are both in International Universities.

My nieces all have degrees, my nephews have nothing. One niece is an International Lawyer working in Germany and married to a German Lawyer. Another is a lawyer in Bangkok and another works for the Nation. Another is a officer in the Thai Navy at Sathahip. Another is married to a German and has a succesful export company.

Lastly, compare the Thai National Football Teams. My niece plays for the Women's National Football Team. It is ranked number 27 in the World. They won the Gold in the SEA Games in Myanmar and did well in the ASEAN Games in Korea. She got bonuses of around B2.5Million. Next year she goes to Arsenal for training and then will be playing in the World Cup. The year after she will play in the Olympic Games and then she will retire to coach the Thai Women's National Football Team under 23s. On the other hand the Thai National Men's Football Team is ranked number 128th in the world. Also the male footballers call in sick if they don't feel like playing or don't want to go to a certain country.

any other relative left to become the next female prime minister???

• Like 1

We are definitely not on the same page, not even reading the same book it seems.

We are definitely not on the same page, not even reading the same book it seems.
The last time I heard such sub literate, woman hating nonsense was in North Africa from a man whose religion had brainwashed him. This sounds like like more of the same twisted theology.

The last time I heard such sub literate, woman hating nonsense was in North Africa from a man whose religion had brainwashed him. This sounds like like more of the same twisted theology.

no worries- think he took alreadt his medications and is fine now...haven't seen replying anymore...

... bah.gif

Except to say ... sick.gif.

Dear David,

while I agree many posts from this person are indicative of serious mental problems, I must disagree with you in this case where said post appears to be fairly accurate.

Fair enough.

I disagree ... but your (his) thoughts and opinions are just as valid as mine ... nothing wrong with diverse opinions ... adds to a healthy debate.

For me, parmo2's comments are just so vile, so bitter ... and I've never experienced such in any of the relationships I've had.

(apart from 1 female Boss ... she was just an outright bitch ... dry.png )

When it comes to coin (or caring), until this past decade, I've probably been on the negative side of that ledger.

That's life I guess ...

i think in general thai women are just more practical; btw in buddhism somewhere ther eis a lecture about men being the front of th elephant to steer the course but women being the back i.e. supplying the power and push (work)... and there are a few more gems in there somewhere about divisions of labour according to gautama , way back when....

lhao kao.... hmm... they can buy super cheap russian almost pure alcohol here, and they just add thet chinese tiger red stuff for vigor and health, and drink away....

somehow in my husband's village i mostly saw women working, carrying, chopping, digging, washing, caretaking, buying/selling sewing and cleaning. and most of the men, sitting, speaking, looking at chickens, talking among themselves about work they were thinking of doing, and ahnging out. most of the work age males were probably overseas working as migrant workers in bad conditions long hours but thats all they do, work. so when they come home, they dont.

Outside of BKK -- in Nong Khai province (Issan) -- the men work. Sometimes, work hard.

But the women seem to also be the "coordinators" and take care of all the "details". It seems

the women take care of little things, pay bills, manage things, clean better, etc. The men tend to

do the bigger things. I hope this makes sense.

EXAMPLE: Man walks by full trash can. Never notices it. Woman comes by, immediately notices

the trash needs to be emptied, and either a.) Take it out herself (or) b.) Tells the man to do it.

Either way -- it gets DONE because of the woman.

From What I See!

I wonder how much parmo got taken for?

Your observation is pretty spot on; women are indeed the backbone of the Thai society.

Thai men (typically blue-collar workers) have the tendency to be lazy,

shirk and would much rather spend their time gambling, drinking, womanizing & watching soccer.

Depending on which profession you're working in, this might change as you move up the social strata.

The small percentage of men who've received a decent college education and/or studied/worked abroad usually bring a good work ethic with them.

I'd say most successful businesses (which are predominantly Sino-Thai) also tend to have a similar impression of Thai male staff.

Yes women in general are the hard working ones here. just look at the building sites where often it is the women doing all the hard labouring and the men sat around, in many cases. The women are also the ones who go to university mostly. Now I know there are some Thai men who work hard before they get their 'knickers in a twist'' but I would be embarrassed, knowing that my country, gets the women to do the hard labouring jobs on building sites etc. You don't see many female Brickies , Plasterers and Hod carriers in the UK. I can't comment on other western countries but I am pretty sure it is the same.

Someone mentioned about this changing up the social strata and to some extent, I agree. But I would also say that it is the men who get promoted more quickly and often the hard working women do not. I have seen that so often in big multi national companies, I guess (I feel a song coming on) 'it is a mans world'.biggrin.png

Your observation is pretty spot on; women are indeed the backbone of the Thai society.

Thai men (typically blue-collar workers) have the tendency to be lazy,

shirk and would much rather spend their time gambling, drinking, womanizing & watching soccer.

Depending on which profession you're working in, this might change as you move up the social strata.

The small percentage of men who've received a decent college education and/or studied/worked abroad usually bring a good work ethic with them.

I'd say most successful businesses (which are predominantly Sino-Thai) also tend to have a similar impression of Thai male staff.

Roughly 250,000 Thai men per year graduate from college. Small percentage? http://blog.nationmultimedia.com/print.php?id=2435

Most successful businesses in Thailand are Chinese/Thai?

I think you are ill informed at best. And at worst another Thai Visa Thai Chinese fantasy believer.

In any case I await links to prove most businesses successful business are Thai Chinese and most hard working men in Thailand are of Chinese ancestry.