Touristic stamp after ED Visa

Hello, I have two questions.

1) I have ED visa now (it's valid until November'29), I don't have re-entry stamp and now Im in Singapore, so is my ED visa is automatically cancelled? Right?

2) If I go to Thailand now, can I get 30-days tourist stamp or I ca have a problem with immigration? (I've been living for two years in Thailand for ED visa and never went outside of TH)

Thank you in advance

1 yes.

2. you can enter 30 days visa exempt, with slight chances to be questioned, if you want to be on the safe side have Bt or equivalent 10,000 cash and if asked be clear that you never worked in Thailand.

1 yes.

2. you can enter 30 days visa exempt, with slight chances to be questioned, if you want to be on the safe side have Bt or equivalent 10,000 cash and if asked be clear that you never worked in Thailand.

Thank you very much for your answer!

I have this ED visa for study thai language, but actually I didn't study , so as I heard some people had a problem on the boarder because of it. Even if my ED visa not valid anymore could they ask me about my "study" or question about that ed visa?

Thanks!

1 yes.

Thank you very much for your answer!

I have this ED visa for study thai language, but actually I didn't study , so as I heard some people had a problem on the boarder because of it. Even if my ED visa not valid anymore could they ask me about my "study" or question about that ed visa?

Thanks!

So what did you do in Thailand for two years?

I assume you are coming back to get your Thai Elite card?

If you are in Singapore, just go to the Thai embassy there and get a real tourist visa, then no problem at the border.

Singapore is not a good destination to be issued a tourist visa. They are not likely to issue one, that is based on their judgment only.

Edited by paz