How many Thai wives have you had ?

sipi

my first wife died after 33 years of marriage, now I'm married for the second time. 3 years already

Between them I had 2 girlfriends , whit one of them I almost got married

All 4 of them very wonderfull ladies, whom I all respect deeply..

I had several other encounters blink.png whit other Thai ladies. Well I never met a lady who seems to be notorious as many times described on ThaiVisa.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting married is for suckers.

It may seem so when you are younger, but when you start to get older having a good Thai wife, daughters, and extended family to take care of you is better than any of the fun you had in earlier days in Thailand.

Somehow I find it difficult to prefer getting older and thinking I need someone to take care of me as opposed to being younger and having fun.

One thing I am 100% sure of....IF, and I hope not, I need to find another wife, she will NOT have kid baggage......100% sure...sad.png

It's shopping. Decide what you want, what features you want, look about, and accept no less. Shopping is half the fun.

Can someone give me ONE reason to marry.

This isn't about justifying your hang-ups. Anyway, good luck.

Hang ups??? You kidding me. Was only married very briefly in farang world. Now retired and living in the lovely Los and Asia generally. Plently of money way more than I need. Have the Thai gf, two years now. About to take her on her second visit to AU. Would I marry her? NO WAY.

hangups ? Give me a break.

One thing I am 100% sure of....IF, and I hope not, I need to find another wife, she will NOT have kid baggage......100% sure...sad.png

It's shopping. Decide what you want, what features you want, look about, and accept no less. Shopping is half the fun.

For sure, but in this day and age, phones, handbags, AND partners seem to go out of fashion pretty quick...............smile.png

1.5 for me.

I was waiting for someone to include their Mia Noi ... laugh.png

Costas will be around later to mention his wife and his 2 or 3 dozen badgers. Apparently they all sleep in one massive bed.

Not big on animal welfare around these parts then?

That might of been one of the reasons Costas fled Greece, maybe the authorities the were into him, so he went where he would be able to 'fly under the radar' so to speak.

Dirty little b@stard.

This is my third marriage and my second Thai wife.

The other one made me bankrupt then left me after the money ran out.

A very harsh lesson but well learned.

We've been together for 8 years and there's rarely a dull moment.

I'm nearly 68 years old now so if this marriage ends that will be it for me.

It'll be back to dear old Blighty to contemplate my next move but it won't be to get married again that's for sure!

One for 26 years. Single again now but not by choice.

Been there chap..........................sad.png

and me!

me too 1st time around.

shackled for over 20 years to the same one, then came freedom laugh.png

We should form a private club, "The 20+ year and dumped club"

I did meet a Canadian guy that had been fleeced and dumped after 35 years of marriage.

That record would be hard to beat!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

good wine turns after a while into vinegar....so the best is to have a change (even Obama said this). So to change every 1-2 years is a good way. It keeps yourself young and hormones are still growing. And don't forget: the best you find are between 20-30 what is a convenient age if you older than 60, isn't it?

Can someone give me ONE reason to marry.

This isn't about justifying your hang-ups. Anyway, good luck.

Hang ups??? You kidding me. Was only married very briefly in farang world. Now retired and living in the lovely Los and Asia generally. Plently of money way more than I need. Have the Thai gf, two years now. About to take her on her second visit to AU. Would I marry her? NO WAY.

hangups ? Give me a break.

Thai gf?? Thought you paid your chick to take care of you?? Hardly a gf then??

• Like 2

Lasted less than a month.

When you wrote that ... I laugh.png'ed

I had this impression ...

th1.jpg

Something like that.

She was not happy in my cave, nor happy under the sabre toothed tiger skins we slept under and that was why she got the heave-ho. My primaeval needs need attending to so I went off hunting for another one to drag back to my cave.

• Like 1

NCFC.....perfect solution , brilliant answer. Go forth my son and save farang from their own stupidity.

On personal note how many condos did you put in their name....I'm guessing zero. My faith in some fellow farang restored.