US shopping malls: Not interested in Arabic-speaking tourists?

webfact

Yet again a topic descends into race hate and baiting. This is getting so dreary now. Not all Muslims are rapists and terrorists and not all rapists and terrorists are Muslims.

spidermike007 sums up the issue of painting all Muslims with the ISIS brush very well with this quote . . .

On a slightly different note, the Muslim faith is suffering from a PR crisis. Part of that is due to the moderate Muslims not speaking out enough, against the super freaks like ISIS, and Al Queda. ISIS is nothing more than a band of horny rapist guys, who are making a fortune from terror, and are having the time of their lives kidnapping and raping young girls and terrorizing the local people. This of course has nothing to do with Islam.

I agree. I live in a Muslim area of Phuket and get along very well with my Muslim neighbours. Having said that, you only must cast your glance further South to see how Muslim dominated areas feel no compunction against shooting student nurses in the head in a market place in broad daylight. There have been problems in the West with Muslims long before ISIS. The US and Bliar could share some of the blame.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet again a topic descends into race hate and baiting. This is getting so dreary now. Not all Muslims are rapists and terrorists and not all rapists and terrorists are Muslims.

spidermike007 sums up the issue of painting all Muslims with the ISIS brush very well with this quote . . .

On a slightly different note, the Muslim faith is suffering from a PR crisis. Part of that is due to the moderate Muslims not speaking out enough, against the super freaks like ISIS, and Al Queda. ISIS is nothing more than a band of horny rapist guys, who are making a fortune from terror, and are having the time of their lives kidnapping and raping young girls and terrorizing the local people. This of course has nothing to do with Islam.

I agree. I live in a Muslim area of Phuket and get along very well with my Muslim neighbours. Having said that, you only must cast your glance further South to see how Muslim dominated areas feel no compunction against shooting student nurses in the head in a market place in broad daylight. There have been problems in the West with Muslims long before ISIS. The US and Bliar could share some of the blame.

Various religions have been hijacked by nutters throughout history. Doesn't mean they're all nutters.

Various religions have been hijacked by nutters throughout history. Doesn't mean they're all nutters.

With respect MJP, we're not talking about the Spanish Inquisition, merely the FACT that the majority of today's problems are exactly coming from nutters of one particular 'religion'.

With respect MJP, we're not talking about the Spanish Inquisition, merely the FACT that the majority of today's problems are exactly coming from nutters of one particular 'religion'.

The majority of todays problems are coming from a lot more than just that.

Yes, those pesky Christians are up to their antics again... The USA has only been bombing Iraq for 20 years now...

• Like 1

Yes, those pesky Christians are up to their antics again... The USA has only been bombing Iraq for 20 years now...

thumbsup.gif