Who didn't come here for the women?

SoiBiker

Good lord. Every few posts its the 'hur hur you must be gay' nonsense.

How old are some of you guys? 12?

Be fair,

Your avatar does look slightly gay.

You know that's not actually a photo, right?

But,

It's a personal choice that you made to express yourself.

Is that better?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SoiBiker,

you sound like someone who made a decision and now starts to doubt, if it was the right one.

The first normal reaction is denial bec it was your decision, ergo, the right choice to do.

You start to fight with yourself/others about this issue.

Don't agonize yourself too much, divorce your wife and learn to love those who confused you so badly.

Your obsession with Thai ladys (and the white guys you see with them).

It's quite obvious that SB is obsessed, he's like the little kid who gets taken into the sweet shop, but the only thing he can do is look. Must be frustrating.

Anyhow, he says he's happy, so let him ride on.

I'm not interested in Thai ladies. I do. however, find the way they're discussed on here quite fascinating, albeit in a grotesque kind of way.

You don't find it odd - always being the odd man out? Not saying that in a bad way just an observation. It would make me question my core values if I was the only salmon swimming down stream.

It's quite obvious that SB is obsessed, he's like the little kid who gets taken into the sweet shop, but the only thing he can do is look. Must be frustrating.

Of course. Because I must be lying about not being interested in Thai women.

Why is that simple fact so hard for some to believe?

Edited by SoiBiker

I'm not the 'odd man out'. Plenty of guys didn't move here because of the women.

I know 1000 men in Thailand (not gay or priests or ill) and I don't know one who did not move here for the women.

Of course you do.

No, perhaps it was business or military first but they stayed or came back because of the women.

Because you protest far too much.

Because this forum is apparently populated largely by those who lack the wit to grasp that not everyone shares their preferences.

What particularly amuses me is the myth that all Thai women are paragons of effortless beauty and femininity. You don't have to look far to realise that's really not the case at all.

Because this forum is apparently populated largely by those who lack the wit to grasp that not everyone shares their preferences.

What particularly amuses me is the myth that all Thai women are paragons of effortless beauty and femininity. You don't have to look far to realise that's really not the case at all.

The only men who don't know that are those with no experience. Either on this end or the other. (geographic reference of course)

There are 1000's of European couples that come here, mostly for the winter months.....just look at the condos,the villages built by overseas developers, targeting overseas individuals etc..

Their husbands aren't here for the women, they have found theirs at home..

There are many shades of thailand..

There are 1000's of European couples that come here, mostly for the winter months.....just look at the condos,the villages built by overseas developers, targeting overseas individuals etc..

Exactly.

Why are you preaching to the choir?

I have never put Thai women on a pedestal. I prefer to base my preferences on the person, as opposed to the race.

Exactly.

And the parking lots have curtains because the cars are taking a shower. biggrin.png

I don't know who has the worst avatar it's a toss up between SB's dirty old man on a really old bike and Baddat's rusting wreck of a car.

I'm wondering if SB is having problems with his Lycra, of he's in that new pack of Top Trumps

I've lost whatever this discussion is about. I would guess that there are a lot of factors that affect a decision to move to Thailand, lifestyle, cost of living, work to name but a few.

If North Korea had the most beautiful women in the world would everyone move there ? I don't think so

Unless you have a Fetish for The DL

I have been 4 months in Thailand, 2 Koh Pha Ngan, 1 Bangkok, 1 Chiang Mai and I did not talk to a single bar girl. I have never been in a bar. I am a 47 years old guy, straight, very sexual active but I would never, ever, EVER get involved with a bar girl or have a sexual relationship with a woman that is on it for money.

None of my friends back in Canada would believe me that in Thailand men like me can stay without having a sex with a bar girl. To them, Thailand equates with sex for sport.

Whoosh........ I'll try again.

Glegolo was trying to bash Americans by implying they did not know where Bangkok was and wrote, "American I presume??" in response to a poster from the UK who had written,

"I even had to google Bangkok to be 100% where it was."

Get it? He was trying to mock Americans who he proposed did not know where Bangkok was when in fact the person who didn't know was not from America but the UK.

It has nothing to do with land. Glegolo was trying to imply that Americans, the education system and population as a whole are stupid.

Land had nothing to do with it at all. Americans are Americans regardless of the land they stand on. 110 million Americans have passports that is more than the combined populations of the UK and Australia and Italy together.

I was just asking him to admit he was in error about assuming the person who he was mocking was an American and admit he was from the UK.

It was only a bit tongue in cheek. I'm sure he didn't mean too much from it.

I do find it strange that more Americans don't like foreign travel though considering their relative wealth compared to a lot of the rest of the world. Around 75% of Brits have passports and only about 45% of Americans. I'm not looking into one is better than the other just curious as to why that might be.

Edited by Aceicol