Who didn't come here for the women?

SoiBiker

Some interesting responses. It's odd that some can't accept that anyone might simply not be interested in the local women.

No, I have no problem with that concept. However, I do find it hard to accept someone who cannot understand why others are interested in local women.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ARMY

Not me, I was ordered to Thailand from a cool assignment at Ft Hamilton, Brooklyn NY in 1968 where there were plenty of babes. However, I ended meeting my best friend there and we have been married for the last 44 y!ears living in the US.

You had me all the way up to, " . . . a cool assignment at Ft Hamilton . . ."

Some interesting responses. It's odd that some can't accept that anyone might simply not be interested in the local women.

No, I have no problem with that concept. However, I do find it hard to accept someone who cannot understand why others are interested in local women.

Who said anything like that?

It's a reasonable question, surely?

Most days this place seems like the farang husbands support group. I'm just curious as to whether that's really the case, or if the membership is more diverse than that.

Maybe you should have posted this in the "gay" section.

I'm fairly sure some of them didn't come here for Thai women.

<deleted>

I'm sure some like older ladies as well, But maynard you sound ill. Hope you get the help it sounds like you need.

Out of interest if you and your wife were to split up would you be interested in the locals Thai women? If people find Thai women attractive surely those living there it would be the logical/likely thing?

Thailand has a lot more to offer than just women but obviously they are going to be a huge appeal for a lot of men, but to suggest that it's the only thing that people come for seems a little wrong to me.

I'm a holidaymaker when it comes to Thailand and don't live there like lots of people, but I've had some great holidays there and not taken any of the women back to my hotel, but it was still fun/nice the attention you can get from them.

Just you I'm thinking

But seriously,

Came here to get away from women,

I don't have your willpower though, only lasted 4 hours then one nailed me.

was that your first experience being nailed by a woman with a special appendage?

I'm saving that experience for later (in life).

Ye men of little will power. I hear nothing but groans & moaning from those of u who post on this forum and I wonder 2 things, why did you marry a Thai & why do u stay if all u do is complain.

I guess it's all in how you see it...I see a great many happy comments about Thai GF/wives throughout most of these threads......

Out of interest if you and your wife were to split up would you be interested in the locals Thai women?

What a kind thought!

No.

I'm not hoping you and your wife split up, it was a hypothetical question.

It would appear you don't find Thai women attractive, yet are surprised many others do.

It's a reasonable question, surely?

Most days this place seems like the farang husbands support group. I'm just curious as to whether that's really the case, or if the membership is more diverse than that.

Maybe you should have posted this in the "gay" section.

I'm fairly sure some of them didn't come here for Thai women.

So your saying you preverts came here to "Pay for sex with a young prostitute??"

All you guys make me sick, you guys make us all look bad,

I don't think that's possible in your case...

Out of interest if you and your wife were to split up would you be interested in the locals Thai women?

What a kind thought!

No.

I'm not hoping you and your wife split up, it was a hypothetical question.

It would appear you don't find Thai women attractive, yet are surprised many others do.

Why would I be surprised that others find them attractive?

When did I say that?

Posts removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Are you gay?

I'm not sure my wife would like that, either.

I get the same question/accusation all the time here. I lived in Japan for about 15 years, and western men there would make the same accusations to me because I wasn't really interested in Japanese women. If you're into the Asian thing, then go for it. But it's weird to believe that there is just something so appealing about Japanese women and Thai women that only a homosexual wouldn't be interested.

All that said, I've dated Thai women, it's not like I'm against it. But as a heterosexual guy, Thai women don't have any special appeal for me.

It's odd, isn't it? It does seem that some just struggle with the concept that people can hold different opinions and preferences to them. Plus this is then exacerbated by a certain group mentality when they get together on a forum like this. As well as accusing people of being gay, they also like to make out that anyone with a different opinion must be lying and a secret user of Thai prostitutes. Weird.

Oh you guys, just loosen up a bit really..... no wonder you don't like Asian women, you guys are too tightened up and therefore probably don't enjoy the jokes Asian people enjoy...

Why on earth would anyone Want to go anywhere near Thailand if it wasn't for the abundace of available women ? Take the women out of the equation and what does Thailand have to offer the average lonely middle aged western male ? Not a lot I'd say.

Why on earth would anyone Want to go anywhere near Thailand if it wasn't for the abundace of available women ? Take the women out of the equation and what does Thailand have to offer the average lonely middle aged western male ? Not a lot I'd say.

What makes you think the only people that come here are lonely middle-aged males?

I was in my late 30's when I moved here. Wasn't lonely. Then as now I loved the culture, environment, adventure, and fun involved with living here.

Not interested in the local women? That's strange indeed, so seems you are not gay, so are you 89 or what? Wherever I go I am always interested in the local women. Is a natural thing that men are interested in women. Now of course it depends how you define 'interested'....