Yingluck says she won't run in next election, wants to be a social worker

webfact

25-11-2557-10-50-56-wpcf_724x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra dismissed speculation in some news media that she would run in the next generation.

She said she still did not know her future and would like to stay in low profile.

She said it became news because it was discussed at informal speaking.

However she said if she was to give up politics she would prefer to be a social worker to help the people.

(Photo : Thai PBS File)

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/yingluck-says-wont-run-next-election-wants-social-worker

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-11-25

• Like 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once the Reds win a guaranteed election again in the future, and as log as the man in Dubai lives on, it won't be her decision.... giggle.gifgiggle.gif

Edited by MaxLee
  • Like 1

Invariably the shock of being out of the headlines provokes a lust for some form of adulation and public attention so as to act as a salve a wounded ego.

Sympathy can then be gained

Sadly ''sympathy'' is listed in the dictionary twixt s**t and sy***ilis, which in this case indeed seems very appropriate.

1. to care about someone else's feelings when they experience sadness or negative emotion due to an unfortunate event or situation.whistling.gif

2. two or more people have a goal, interest or opinion in common. whistling.gif

3. to feel support for a person or thing.whistling.gif
1. "I am sorry for your loss."whistling.gif

2. "I would like to extend my sympathy to the family."whistling.gif
Dear brother must empathize with her in her emotions as she does with him and then rest the clan and their ilk.wai2.gif

A social worker now is it?? Completely talentless spoiled, rich bimbo looking after poor kids? Ha ha ha. You're useless at anything you do. Get back in your box and close the lid after you.

Yeah, WORK toward a SOCIAL life shopping. (I translated it for you; seeing as she can't speak English nor thai too proficiently, as her speeches demonstrated.)

stat088 post # 18.

I have met and talked with Yingluck. I thought she was nice. I think she would be a good social worker.

I am not involved in politics and don't choose sides.

As a child in the late 1950's in England I met Albert Pierrepoint who was a relative of one of my fathers friend. I though ''uncle Albert '' was a nice bloke too.

One could have supposed that he (uncle Albert) was a social worker too.whistling.gif

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. By the way, just how many fathers do you have.......................................coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I'm not sure how long we will have to wait for one of her TVF fans to post "She's hot, really, I mean damned hot! ".

Apart from that I hope she does well at her chance to give something back to the Thai people as a special envoy to Sakhon Nakhon.