Man breaks into a Khon Kaen women's clinic, steals vaginal douches

webfact

Man breaks into women's clinic, steals vaginal douches
By Coconuts Bangkok

vag.jpg

KOHN KAEN: -- Security footage from a Khon Kaen women's clinic confirmed it was a 30-something man who broke in this morning and stole all their vaginal products.

The man apparently acted alone when he broke into a gynecology clinic at 3am early this morning, as CCTV cameras caught him raiding the first floor of the clinic for a its bounty of vaginal health products.

The burglar got away with some vaginal douches, vaginal cleanser, vaginal medications, two mobile phones and THB300 cash, according to police.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/11/26/man-breaks-womens-clinic-steals-vaginal-douches

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-11-26

This forum is as strange as some expert/expat members.

Did they and all of you not see that this thing is only looking like a man, but was a woman who never had sex in her life before, then reincarnated.

He/she needs a casual horizontal vaginalisation, without instrumentation. And I really mean it.

Did they and all of you not see that this thing is only looking like a man, but was a woman who never had sex in her life before, then reincarnated.

He/she needs a casual horizontal vaginalisation, without instrumentation. And I really mean it.

how many went back to recheck the picture??deffo a bloke i think

how many went back to recheck the picture??deffo a bloke i think

of course its a bloke,, he's got a receding hairline,,, giggle.gif