True credit limit

nellyp

True sent me a text about nearing my limiit for calls on my phone ( I have a data plan that gives me 400mins) so I set a limit on exceeding the limit (they told me it was 1,000 baht) Today I went to pay my bill and was told it was 2500ish instead of 500. I had gone over by 2,000 when I have had no extra use of it ( I never usually gone over).

I asked to see an itemized account and they said they couldn't organize that for some reason (wife talking). We then asked about the limit, and they daid that I had to give them the date I set the limit.Words were exchanged and we explained that we would not pay until there was an explanation about my credit limit or an itemized bill.

I am now cut off.Being cut off with no access to internet or phone calls is fine, but I am on a monthly subscription and I am not sure if they will carry on charging me even though I have no access

Has anybody had this before? I do not understand why they cannot find the text about the limit, or my phone call about the limit I wanted. I am prepared to pay what I owe, but nothing over the limit I set, and only calls they can prove to me.

Any ideas how to proceed ???

They will keep on charging you until you sort it out, did the same with my wife's bill, one year later go to pay the bill and they wanted over 5000 baht just to settle the account. You could of got an itemised bill on line with true e service, but might be to late now if you have been disconnected. Try registering for an account if you can receive sms then you might be able to register and view the complete bill online.