British man drugged, robbed and left in Woodland behind Central Pattaya School

webfact

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to believe some of you "quality" posters find it funny or amusing.

Man was drugged , robbed and possibly raped, but to some tosers it's funny.

Agreed

Sadly we seem to be attracting a lot of these people on here recently

If you don't have anything sensible to say................please say nothing

You're comments are disgraceful

Edited by DD13
  • Like 2

It's not only the ladyboy brigade drugging tourists.

I was slipped something at lunchtime at a popular british pub.

I can only guess the waitress liked my MacBook and had an accomplice tail me outside, just waitng for me to pass out at some random spot. Nice.

Lucky for me, I went directly to my room after my meal. Otherwise I would have been laying on some sidewalk for the next 18 hours in a coma. I could barely walk the next morning, 18 hours later.

A stronger dose may have even killed me.

I bet this happens hundreds of times for every published report we see.

I say attempted murder charges for the culprits.

Name this place.....(or give a location).....so that others can avoid it

or at the least contact the owner

Edited by DD13
  • Like 1

I can only guess the waitress liked my MacBook and had an accomplice tail me outside, just waitng for me to pass out at some random spot. Nice.

Lucky for me, I went directly to my room after my meal. Otherwise I would have been laying on some sidewalk for the next 18 hours in a coma. I could barely walk the next morning, 18 hours later.

Which pub? What action did you take? Did you report the matter to the police or to the Manager?
  • Like 2

Which pub? What action did you take? Did you report the matter to the police or to the Manager?

I did speak with the manager about it. He was sympathetic but sure it couldn't happen in his place ...

Of course I would never phone the police and end up with my photo in the WWW news, then being mocked by the nice people on ThaiVisa.

• Like 2

If you think Pattaya is too dangerous you should not go there. There are unwritten rules such as avoid secluded unlit areas and avoid the beach at night, and, don't get so pissed or drugged that you lose control. It's a bad idea. For me, I love Pattaya, and I truly dislike it when I see Farangs ( I am one) misbehaving and being disrespectful to the locals. It's their culture and we tend to take too much for granted. This guy may be genuine, then perhaps he isn't. Not for anyone to judge, but take care. Pattaya can be heaps of fun.

• Like 1

I hope it happens more and more so that you alcoholic geezers aren't safe here anymore. It would do the country some real good to lose most of you.

Although his even could be due to alcoholism alone it may have also been that he was drugged, while drinking or not.

While I have little patience dealing with alcoholics I do understand they are addicts and their brains are essentially fried, their reasoning deeply corrupted, I do not have contempt for them.

You have truly very little insight or understanding of alcoholism as you use the term "weakness" alcohol poisons the brain and screws up actual neurotransmitters and their pathways, receptors, and hence functioning.

There are alcoholics with the highest academic / educational levels attainable from the most prestigious universities that would not fit your "weakness" hypothesis.

Theres no lack of thai alcoholics either.

you may wish to enlighten yourself by doing some simple online reading and learning. An excellent place to start is a short book called "I'll quit tomorrow" by Vernon Johnson it should be available as an ebook or pdf onlne.

Edited by Rimmer
quoted repy of removed

It isn't so funny when it happens to you. And it can most certainly happen in Bangkok too!

There isn't much said as to what the guy may have lost, often it happens in the room.

I hope he will be okay, these people administering the drugs will kill one day, and this guy may well be unwell for days.

It happened to a mate of mine. Had a coffee with a Chinese lady he met at Chatuchak Markets and then she offer to drive him to an IT store. He woke up 5 hours later on the side of a road without his mobile, camera or wallet. He went to the Police who were not really interested, although last time I was at the markets I saw a sign with a warning and photos of a lot of the thieves.

• Like 1

Just another very typical foreigner getting himself into trouble. There will be thousands more after him till the end of time. Too busy looking for trouble and no time doing any research on the subject of Pattaya, Thailand, common scams, dealing with alcoholism, dealing with bar girls etc,etc, etc. Who will be the next tonight ? Take a number. In the end he only has himself to blame. Not taking any responsibility for his own actions. Larry Winget the best selling author of such books as Grow A Pair would call the guy a dumb ass.

trying not to be too judgemental but... looks like another quality foreign tourist in thailand (well pattaya surprise surprise)

What would you look like after being drugged and gang raped?

Where does it say he was gang raped?

Nothing definite saying he was drugged for certain.

Oh boy here we go again.... At least he was not thrown "jumped" from a Pattaya balcony...cheesy.gif

My personal opinion will be if he's a tourist then it's obviously another brick in the wall for the Thai tourist industry...

If he's an Expat living in LOS... well then it's just another day in paradise - he should have watched his drink wherever he went the previous night as he looks quite street smart...

PARTY with you GAURD in "ON" position and you should get home safe with your valuables and ass still in tact....cheesy.gifwhistling.gif

IF NOT, they will have you for breakfast and spit you out - and still piss on what's left of you...wai2.gif