British man drugged, robbed and left in Woodland behind Central Pattaya School

webfact

Pattaya,never fails to deliverclap2.gif (I bet it was ladyboys wot done it)

The guy looks a bit worried in the pic, which seems pointless as his ordeal is now over.

Pattaya is a news mill, producing at least 1 quality news story a day.cheesy.gif

Ordeal over? Not until the blood tests come back...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to believe some of you "quality" posters find it funny or amusing.

Man was drugged , robbed and possibly raped, but to some tosers it's funny.

Yeah, but there's nothing in the article to suggest he was sexually assaulted or raped- that's all coming from you. I mean, I don't think it's that funny either but throwing around baseless rumours like that isn't much better... ;)

Yeah realize common sense is not for everyone

I don't think he is a tourist (I was going to say he looks familiar, but can imagine the comments that will bring, thank god he has his clothes on) I mean I think he lives in Pattaya.

Hope he recovers ok, if he has been pissing-off the locals he could have been found under the pier.Possibly sans bonce if he committed suicide.

On the subject of Pattaya, come-on, don't knock it too much, its this relaxed side of life that keeps you all in LOS. Now officially known as be Happy (or Else) Land.

I admit I'm not in Thailand yet so I don't have a "I was drugged" story. I think it's always a good idea to do alot of research first before traveling to a different land. That's just my thinking.

It's easy to assign blame, and not be accountable. However it's ultimately one's own responsibility to be safe. It's part of being an adult. I'm glad this guys OK and I would hope he'll be more vigilent next time.

Beach lady boys are not in a position to drug drinks. They are standing outside, in the open air without a bar, tables, bottles, glasses etc.

Once they're in a room with a victim customer, then as soon as he goes to the bathroom they can drug anything he's drinking.

This guy hit the nail on the head. Very few if any do any research before arriving. Number one priority is booze number two cheap women number three i want to party and do whatever i please. One's own responsibility to be safe. This goes for men and women. It is part of being a adult.

I admit I'm not in Thailand yet so I don't have a "I was drugged" story. I think it's always a good idea to do alot of research first before traveling to a different land. That's just my thinking.

It's easy to assign blame, and not be accountable. However it's ultimately one's own responsibility to be safe. It's part of being an adult. I'm glad this guys OK and I would hope he'll be more vigilent next time.

Beach lady boys are not in a position to drug drinks. They are standing outside, in the open air without a bar, tables, bottles, glasses etc.

Really ???? How about this latest story from TV, this should make a few people

nervous... :-)

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/779681-unlicensed-pharmacy-raided-by-pattaya-police/

"Khun Sarisa informed Police the Pharmacy had been open for a long time

and she had many Ladyboy customers, who were particularly interested in

purchasing sleeping tablets. Police fear some of the tablets may have been

used to drug and rob innocent tourists.

How does Pattaya One get on the scene to get pictures, before the guy is even moved?

Because crime has become so prevalent now in Pattaya that the reporters only need to walk around for an hour or two, camera in hand, and they are guaranteed that within a short period of time a serious crime will occur in front of their very eyes, and a bonus if the reporters become victims of a vicious crime themselves whereas they can become their own front page headlines.

Pattaya, indisputably the crime capital of Thailand, perhaps the whole of S.E. Asia.

How does Pattaya One get on the scene to get pictures, before the guy is even moved?

Because crime has become so prevalent now in Pattaya that the reporters only need to walk around for an hour or two, camera in hand, and they are guaranteed that within a short period of time a serious crime will occur in front of their very eyes, and a bonus if the reporters become victims of a vicious crime themselves whereas they can become their own front page headlines.

Pattaya, indisputably the crime capital of Thailand, perhaps the whole of S.E. Asia.

Well at least the air is breathable here. :-) And no samurai motorcycle gangs

or death hotels........

Edited by EyesWideOpen

So how come we have lived here for the last nine years and the ONLY crime i have ever witnesed or been involved,in is a break in ,(he was caught and sent to prison) and this in ,quote"the crime capitol of Thailand perhaps the whole of S.E .Asia" unquote