German fined for threatening ex-girlfriend with BB gun

Rimmer

German fined for threatening ex-girlfriend with BB gun

n9gun.jpg

A German expat was fined for allegedly threatening his ex-girlfriend with a BB gun.

Police found Stefan Guth, 38, sitting on his Mercedes-Benz at the side of Sukhumvit Road near Soi Praphanimit Nov. 22. With him was an angry and frightened Namthip Dankunchorn, 26, who had called police.

She told police that she had dated Guth for about two years, but had broken up. The German had been trying to get back together and had picked her up and was driving her home.

However, she said, she needed to go to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. Guth refused to take her and told her to get out on the side of the road.

- See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/german-fined-for-threatening-ex-girlfriend-with-bb-gun-43152#sthash.vyUcLP9W.dpuf

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2014-11-28 footer_n.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had nice thai girl friend once ,i got the driver to stop the car ,told her to get out in the middle know where ,driver said she was arranging to have me killed when we got to town ,gang was waiting ,drove back to sin city lost interest in them all ,took weeks holiday ,came back for next model ,only little better ,this one tried to kill me her self ,changed models agin this ones been around 10 years still alive

She maybe waiting for an opportunity.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

In the end, neither side pressed charges and police fined the German 500 baht for causing a public scare.

zat vill teatch ze bluddy varring gunslinging Tcherman a lesson vhich he vill not forget cool.png

I wonder if they will let him enter into a payment plan to pay the fine off, or if the Merc will miss it's weekly spruce up at wax n go. ?

She broke up with him and got angry, as he refused to do taxi-service for her?

Am I getting this right?! blink.png

No, you're not getting this right. He wanted her back after she dumped him (and probably for a good reason, like violence) and then he went to find her, to convince her to come back to him anyway, and ended up threatening her, and then didn't even have the character or empathy to drop her off at the hospital and tried to leave her at the side of the road somewhere when she called the police. But, of course you want to re-describe all that as 'her fault', huh?

Do you know this couple Johnny? It would seem so they way you describe it.

DM07, seems to have hit the nail on the head fairly well because if you read the story, the girl got angry because he wouldn't drive her any further....it was a 'Falk it or walk it' situation. She's the one to get out and kick the Benz. That's what's angered the yermen man. Expensive those things in LOS, where does she get off kicking it?

....of course from that point he got angry and said really dumb things.

• Like 1

it is an air operated rifle or pistol which usually breaks to cock and fires a 2.8mm lead ball through a smooth barrel, very low power and considered to be nothing more than a childs toy although, there is a vague chace that one could pierce skin at short range

or more simply an air rifle/pistol that shoots ball bearings. Hence BB gun. Don't get hit in the eye by one...after all it's only a childs toy.

Edited by Mudcrab