Aust Immigration Minister Morrison granted broad new powers

A day late and a dollar short... too late now, the barn's doors were left open and all the undesirables

have already came in and are now deeply entrenched in Australia soil, home grown terrorist,

sharia laws advocators and hate preachers, civil unrest mongers, they have got them all by now..

Yeah, I don't understand why they want to STOP them leaving Oz to go play soldier with IS. I mean, stop them coming back by all means, but if they want to go make themselves a "martyr" it's a win-win innit?

As of last week 73 Australian residents have had their passports revoked for being identified as IS supporters. IS members murder, rape, torture & sell into slavery Muslims & non-Muslims; including women and children. Is it OK by you to facilitate this activity by allowing them to depart Australia & join IS?

• Like 1

how long before they can revoke citizenship?

That'd get a few of our recent imports worried.

Plenty of multi generation white trash that need sorting before licking your lips at the possibility of a pogrom on newly arrived non white , non Christians.

Majority of new arrivals want to get a job, a home and their kids settled and don't arrive solely intent on getting handouts... Despite what you and your kkk buddies would have us believe

• Like 2

A day late and a dollar short... too late now, the barn's doors were left open and all the undesirables

have already came in and are now deeply entrenched in Australia soil, home grown terrorist,

sharia laws advocators and hate preachers, civil unrest mongers, they have got them all by now..

Yeah, I don't understand why they want to STOP them leaving Oz to go play soldier with IS. I mean, stop them coming back by all means, but if they want to go make themselves a "martyr" it's a win-win innit?

As of last week 73 Australian residents have had their passports revoked for being identified as IS supporters. IS members murder, rape, torture & sell into slavery Muslims & non-Muslims; including women and children. Is it OK by you to facilitate this activity by allowing them to depart Australia & join IS?

It's fine by me if they go and get themselves martyred. Given a choice between them trotting around wreaking havoc in (a) the middle east or ( b ) suburban Australia, I'll take (a) every time. So long as we don't allow them back - made that mistake once before.

Edited by moojar
  • Like 2

It's fine by me if they go and get themselves martyred. Given a choice between them trotting around wreaking havoc in (a) the middle east or ( b ) suburban Australia, I'll take (a) every time. So long as we don't allow them back - made that mistake once before.

The problem is with many of the young ones that want to go and fight is that they were born in Australia and have full citizenship. Allowing any government to decide which Australian born citizen should loose his or her citizenship is not something I'd trust a government with.

• Like 1

Fine by me also for IS members to die. What is not OK by me is for Oz government to 'give up' and permit them to depart Australia to carry out their evil in another country against innocents - whatever it takes deal with them in Oz.

• Like 1

as well as all the criminals and undesirables that were shipped to Australia in the first place!

as well as all the criminals and undesirables that were shipped to Australia in the first place!

There were more soldiers on the boats than criminals.

Anyway blame the Yanks - if they didn't start, and win, the War of Independence the Poms could have kept shipping the crims over there!!

• Like 1

Plenty of multi generation white trash that need sorting before licking your lips at the possibility of a pogrom on newly arrived non white , non Christians.

Majority of new arrivals want to get a job, a home and their kids settled and don't arrive solely intent on getting handouts... Despite what you and your kkk buddies would have us believe

Where was skin colour or religion mentioned in my post?

I have many Asian friends, colleagues and acquaintances some of whom came, or their parents did, as refugees as a direct result of the war in Viet Nam.

Not too many of them were/are Christians.

Many others have been in Australia since the 1800 hundreds.

They have all assimilated very well.

And knock of the KKK thing. I have many Aboriginal mates as well after having lived in remote communities for many years.

As opposed to being a city slicker who will latch on to the latest trendoid nonsense without thinking...or even being able to think for themselves.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The problem is with many of the young ones that want to go and fight is that they were born in Australia and have full citizenship. Allowing any government to decide which Australian born citizen should loose his or her citizenship is not something I'd trust a government with.

Most governments in the free world revoke your citizenship when joining a foreign military. Australia is the same. Join IS and you are no longer a citizen of OZ. Passport revoked.

Edited by Jimbolai

Yep, Bankstown, Parramatta, Fairfield, Marrylands are great places to see all those wanting to get a jobthumbsup.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Anyway blame the Yanks - if they didn't start, and win, the War of Independence the Poms could have kept shipping the crims over there!!

Heh Heh, the crims shipped to the American colonies had the guts to kick the poms out and declare independence. Will the crims in oz ever have enough guts to do the same? No, they are still the prisoners of mother England.

Heh Heh, the crims shipped to the American colonies had the guts to kick the poms out and declare independence. Will the crims in oz ever have enough guts to do the same? No, they are still the prisoners of mother England.

And look at the mess their government is in,nobody can make a decision and too many fingers in the pie ,a little like thailand only with bigger stakes.

I agree

Don't cancel their passports prior to leaving, let them get to where they want to go

Then cancel the passport so the retards can stay in the Middle East

Less dole money to have waste smile.png

And look at the mess their government is in,nobody can make a decision and too many fingers in the pie ,a little like thailand only with bigger stakes.

yeh...we have witch hunting...nobody use own brain any more or dare to ask questions... and media and this days technology will do the rest...

history repeats itself. ...

someone said in the past;

"first to divide them then easy to concur"

welcome to "dream world" logic gone ...

Edited by gigman

Australians are such great blokes because our ancestors were chosen to settle the country by some of the finest judges in the UK.

"...refuse visas to NON-citizens..." Sheesh, either you're trying to stir the pot or can't understand English or you are just plain stupid!

Overnight, on the last sitting night for the Senate, the same Minister was able to get his through.

The Senate has passed sweeping changes to asylum seeker laws, including the reintroduction of temporary protection visas (TPVs).

The bill was passed 34 votes to 32 in a late sitting of Parliament on Thursday night, and in the end the decision came down to one vote - that of the Motoring Enthusiast Party's Ricky Muir.

The Government secured the deal after agreeing to several requests from the Palmer United Party, including that children be released from detention on Christmas Island.

Immigration Minister Scott Morrison will also now increase the annual refugee intake by 7,500 places and give asylum seekers on bridging visas work rights.

Credit

Edited by David48

Overnight, on the last sitting night for the Senate, the same Minister was able to get his through.

The Senate has passed sweeping changes to asylum seeker laws, including the reintroduction of temporary protection visas (TPVs).

The bill was passed 34 votes to 32 in a late sitting of Parliament on Thursday night, and in the end the decision came down to one vote - that of the Motoring Enthusiast Party's Ricky Muir.

The Government secured the deal after agreeing to several requests from the Palmer United Party, including that children be released from detention on Christmas Island.

Immigration Minister Scott Morrison will also now increase the annual refugee intake by 7,500 places and give asylum seekers on bridging visas work rights.

Credit

Well at least the new legislation identifies that refugees / ayslum seekers who were positively vetted were not permitted to work, thereby forced to be on welfare. The decision does provide for the 30,000+ back log to be cleared to provide some hope that they can acheive some form of self help in the three / five period before the next assessment on viablility for them to be returned to their home countries.

However as one senator said "I am forced into a corner to decide between a bad decision and a worse decision, a position I do not wish on my worst enemies," he said.

For Morrison to use the fate of children as a bargaining ploy is the lowest of the low for Australian political ethics.

Edited by simple1

Credit

Well at least the new legislation identifies that refugees / ayslum seekers who were positively vetted were not permitted to work, thereby forced to be on welfare. The decision does provide for the 30,000+ back log to be cleared to provide some hope that they can acheive some form of self help in the three / five period before the next assessment on viablility for them to be returned to their home countries.

However as one senator said "I am forced into a corner to decide between a bad decision and a worse decision, a position I do not wish on my worst enemies," he said.

For Morrison to use the fate of children as a bargaining ploy is the lowest of the low for Australian political ethics.

Hi vote was vital.

I've heard the Audio ... he was stressed.

To be honest, I don't know if he's made the correct decision, or not.

It was good Politics ... but, I honestly don't know if it was good Legislation.

I'm glad that there will be an increase in intake of 7,00 odd (from memory) ... but also glad that there will not be a 'Family Reunion' clause ... means that the child is not sent ... then the broader family is then allowed. I just hope that 7,000 is diversified as intake across the Globe.

That action (Family Reunion) could have placed many children at risk and huge pressures.

• Like 1