Low-Cost calls

Pattaya28

You can use the line app if you and the person your calling has it.

Either 3g or wifi its a free call

Dont get cheaper than free :-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by N47HAN

M8 of mine using these things for telesales back to the uk not sure which one hes using now , he keeps changing as new ones always coming online with promos for x hours or x time .

Dogs right google would be your friend on this occasion

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Need to call landlines and preferably from my laptop, just like Skype.

1234call.net was a downloaded platform that enabled me to call any landline in the world for much less than Skype, and worked in a similar way.

Just use True Intersim at 1baht a minute to Landlines. No need to worry if the receiver has Skype or anything else. KISS principle as they say....

If you are an expat from the USA it helps to have a home telephone number with voice mail that has an area code from where your home state/city is. Banks, government, etc don't like international phone numbers from here so it's best to get a Skype number with the area code of the USA city you call home. $18 every 3 or 4 months plus your USA bank will bill you for a .54 cent foreighn transaction fee. When you make any calls from here, the USA skype # shows up in their caller ID. I'm not up to anything bad, but banks, the gov, etc. just aren't too friendly to expats over here and it's so much easier to make them think you're in the USA if they want to call you or you call them. One word of warning about Skype after Microsoft made us upgrade our old versions. One of their reasons was to enable real time translation to text software for all calls to provide us with better services/ads based on what we are talking about. Uh, is it okay my phone calls are being translated and put in a text file and available in Metadata? If you make any phone calls on Skype be real careful about what you say and make no jokes about anything bad that could attract the attention of any governments.