My experience at IDC for overstaying

Seems if one has to overstay for whatever reason (there are legitimate reasons some get forced onto overstay) best to do so with enough money to be granted cellphone return, VIP room, food delivery, internet access, faster court proceeding, and to buy your flight ticket out after a few days.

Overstay without money and you may be there years.

Money is always good. Some drinks and snacks are available inside every room, but is expensive. It is possible to get a guard to order food into the room too, but about the rest of the things you mention, is just not right. Another VIP room does not exist (except a corner in the same room, where some snacks and drinks are sold), same with internet access and getting your phone back. In our room of 80 people, there was one phone, belonging to the one "in charge" of the room. Every room has one man (chosen by the guards) to take charge of messages, papers from guards etc, to prevail some order in the rooms. This phone also has internet access, so it can maybe on rare circumstances be borrowed for e-mails etc.

Once you can provide money for a ticket, you fill out a form, and will be called up to meet the lady who orders tickets online for everybody. She is called Miss Apple, and provides tickets for everybody who can pay for it, either in cash or by card.

Edited by thaibreaker

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

To the immigration office I guess. When we got there, to the IDC, there were plenty people working, at about 17.30 or 18.00 in the evening.

Since when does immigration office has a database of names? if that was the case, there would not be a need to show passport, but just a call and your status is confirmed.

I do not believe it was just random, only because this is the first report of Immigration driving around and randomly picking foreigners off the street

You do not believe immigration has a database of people in the country?

Really?

When they check for passports (or copies of passports) they are enforcing current laws, ie, every visitor will carry their passports. To not do so is asking for trouble that can easily be avoided.

Not sure why you are having a go at the OP, everything he has stated could, and does happen.

Not sure if you misunderstood or just felt like flaming.

It is not common or heard of for immigration to drive around the streets asking foreigners for passports just randomly.

OP stated they called his name in but no response so he was arrested.

Logic would suggest if such database existed, they would have received response " over stayer"

OP stated he was staying at a hotel, hotels do reports.

It is more than likely OP was targeted than randomly picked up

You don`t give up do you?

As explained several times now to you, I was definitely not targeted by any report of any kind. I was picked up outside a mall, far away from my hotel. None of the other people picked up that same time, at the same place, stayed at a hotel at all.

So this has nothing to do with me as a target, or being reported by the hotel. They didn`t even know which hotel I stayed at.

And if you read this thread again, you will find a couple of people that confirm the way they randomly check farangs for passports.

It is beyond me that you still deny this is happening.

One last thing. When my name was spelled and called in (I showed my international driver`s license and spelled it for them) I did not excactly make it easy for them. I left out my middle name, since I knew I was on overstay, hoping they would let me go in the end. That can probably be the reason I was not found there and then.

Edited by thaibreaker

Really?

When they check for passports (or copies of passports) they are enforcing current laws, ie, every visitor will carry their passports. To not do so is asking for trouble that can easily be avoided.

Not sure why you are having a go at the OP, everything he has stated could, and does happen.

It is not common or heard of for immigration to drive around the streets asking foreigners for passports just randomly.

Logic would suggest if such database existed, they would have received response " over stayer"

As explained several times now to you, I was definitely not targeted by any report of any kind. I was picked up outside a mall, far away from my hotel. None of the other people picked up that same time, at the same place, stayed at a hotel at all.

So this has nothing to do with me as a target, or being reported by the hotel. They didn`t even know which hotel I stayed at.

And if you read this thread again, you will find a couple of people that confirm the way they randomly check farangs for passports.

I think you mentioned that several picked up were Nigerians - was the mall frequented by Nigerians? I could actually see them targetting Nigerians specifically right now, and you just walked right into their net.

Really?

I think you mentioned that several picked up were Nigerians - was the mall frequented by Nigerians? I could actually see them targetting Nigerians specifically right now, and you just walked right into their net.

My guess also. This mall doesn`t have many European farangs, and I saw more Africans than the typical European/US farang there.

I strongly believe I was just walking at the wrong place at the time.

However, the IDC seems pretty much equally represented by people all over the world. Maybe more people from neighboring countries and Africans, but well represented from the typical farang countries also.

Edited by thaibreaker

Since when does immigration office has a database of names? if that was the case, there would not be a need to show passport, but just a call and your status is confirmed.

I do not believe it was just random, only because this is the first report of Immigration driving around and randomly picking foreigners off the street

They have a database, every immigration officer, every hotel, car/motorbike rent help to add info into that database, and it's work very well, I was surprised, I did some queries and you can get a lot info, maybe they can get info from banks also.

... Konying is guessing...

There most definitely is a database... I've seen it. I was shown my arrival and departure history over the past 5 years (I didn't see hotel history though).

All the Police (Immigration or RTP) need to do is call in a name (and DOB for clarification) and your details are immediately available. In addition to this any other passport (i.e. old passports with different passport numbers) will also show up on the database.

Anyone who suspects that immigration are not technologically up to date are naive fools.

Anyone who suspects that immigration are not technologically up to date are naive fools.

I agree, many on this forum.

• Like 2

Thaibreaker

hope it all turns out well for you.

Thanks for sharing and dealing so patiently with the criticism.

Random stops are a part of life anywhere, got stopped twice in Arizona in October by Border Patrol and had to show passports.

• Like 2

Unless things have changed, this shouldn't happen if you have a valid visa with no overstay. A mate of mine a few years back didn't have his passport on him in BKK. He was in a taxi and was stopped. He had a valid visa and work permit, but not on him. He was taken to the police station while they let his wife go home and return with his passport. He was fined (I think it was 1,000B, my memory is hazy on this) and allowed to go home.

Still, good to see you're not bitter about the experience. If they do start rounding up tourists that have left their passports in a safe at their hotels (can't see it to be honest)...Thailand will lose what remains of its tourist industry.

"Thailand will lose what remains of its tourist industry...."

It's been awhile since someone dragged out that old chestnut (in essence), the final nail in the coffin of tourism.

Thailand has survived tsunamis, floods, occupation of Bangkok shopping districts, coups, etc. Yes tourism is undoubtedly off it's recent highs, but it, and the number of foreigners coming here to retire, continue to grow over more than the short term.

The O/P was about someone on overstay, someone who remained here illegally. Don't know of any country that doesn't make every effort to enforce compliance with it's immigration laws. The frequent use of the word "aggressive" and the description of the consequences was a bit hyperbolic. As Konying said, what exactly had he expected would happen if he were caught. There have been plenty of warnings here on Thai Visa and common sense should inform anyone that breaking the law has its risks.

And there have been repeated postings that everyone, including those who are here legally, should carry their passports or at least a copy, or be able to have someone collect their passport if they are stopped without it.

Everyone is all pleased about the greater policing of the beach concessions, jet ski operators and other trivial annoyances when the consequences fall on Thai shoulders, but then they feel being a farang ought to give them a free pass. (And some of those people rant on and on about immigrants, illegal or not, in their own countries).

Whether in my home country or traveling in other countries, I would always expect to have appropriate means of identification on me. It doesn't seem out of line for authorities in Thailand to ask for some proof that you are in the country legally.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2

When you think of it, there are reports about "border run" vans on their way to borders being stopped and checked for visas, and they are even closer to the finishing line. That makes no sense for me, but even in those cases we don`t know what 2-3 days mean for the officer in charge.

I think that was a few years ago and turned out to be illegal. if you are on the way to immigration, border or airport, then they have to let you continue.

• Like 1

I have a wife and a small kid here, and have stayed legally in Thailand for more than 10 years. But being under 50, and without the proper marriage paper, it has been hard to obtain visas lately. I went on overstay last year, after being denied new visas. I have never worked here.

People can overstay for numerous of reasons, don`t be too quick to judge. Now I have passed 50, and can finally get a vise for longer stay than just a few months. Also I can get a longer visa this time for being father to a child in Thailand.

Which types of visa were you unsuccessfully attempting to apply for? Seems to me that you were already eligible for a non-O visa akin to the one you are now entitled to through being over 50, by virtue of being the parent of a Thai child.

Now I am entitled to the non-O visa, when over 50. And my kid is just a few months old.

The refused visas were in the end tourist visas and ordinary border runs, i just have my passport full of them over the years.

The only thing you are "entitled" to is to make an application for a non O visa. Whether you get one will be a decision someone else makes.

Some confusion here, I see.

First, these people are not police, but immigration officers. They drive you directly to the IDC.

Second, in my case, I told them I had my passport at the hotel, but they did not care/or did not have time to pick it up.

When I could not provide a copy or the original, they did one more check. Called my name in. But that gave noe answer, so I was arrested.

In the car, I asked the officer if this is the way they catch overstayers now, he said yes. That is no hearsay, but a confirmed fact.

They were not targeting me, but I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And random it was. They take this trip almost every day, to different places, rounding up farangs. This is no story that is made up.

And last, if you are brought in, they will check you out before the end of the day. If you have a valid visa, you are released, no fine, and does not have to stand before a judge. Two of the people brought in that day, was released the same evening.

This is kind of spooky really. Makes me have second thoughts again about my planned vacation there.

Seems if one has to overstay for whatever reason (there are legitimate reasons some get forced onto overstay) best to do so with enough money to be granted cellphone return, VIP room, food delivery, internet access, faster court proceeding, and to buy your flight ticket out after a few days.

Money is always good. Some drinks and snacks are available inside every room, but is expensive. It is possible to get a guard to order food into the room too, but about the rest of the things you mention, is just not right. Another VIP room does not exist (except a corner in the same room, where some snacks and drinks are sold), same with internet access and getting your phone back. In our room of 80 people, there was one phone, belonging to the one "in charge" of the room. Every room has one man (chosen by the guards) to take charge of messages, papers from guards etc, to prevail some order in the rooms. This phone also has internet access, so it can maybe on rare circumstances be borrowed for e-mails etc.

Once you can provide money for a ticket, you fill out a form, and will be called up to meet the lady who orders tickets online for everybody. She is called Miss Apple, and provides tickets for everybody who can pay for it, either in cash or by card.

Yes I know Miss Apple well she is a very nice lady and she arranged all sorts of things for people I knew who were locked up but if you don't have someone respectable to speak with her or the people in he office nothing will be done. It's not all about money she wants to know that the prisoner has good associates.

• Like 1

I have a wife and a small kid here, and have stayed legally in Thailand for more than 10 years. But being under 50, and without the proper marriage paper, it has been hard to obtain visas lately. I went on overstay last year, after being denied new visas. I have never worked here.

People can overstay for numerous of reasons, don`t be too quick to judge. Now I have passed 50, and can finally get a vise for longer stay than just a few months. Also I can get a longer visa this time for being father to a child in Thailand.

Which types of visa were you unsuccessfully attempting to apply for? Seems to me that you were already eligible for a non-O visa akin to the one you are now entitled to through being over 50, by virtue of being the parent of a Thai child.

Now I am entitled to the non-O visa, when over 50. And my kid is just a few months old.

The refused visas were in the end tourist visas and ordinary border runs, i just have my passport full of them over the years.

The only thing you are "entitled" to is to make an application for a non O visa. Whether you get one will be a decision someone else makes.

Of course. Clumsy put by me, I see.

The decision is always in thai officials hands, and we can just be polite and humble enough to respect any decision made.

Wow.

Thanks for your report.

Glad you survived it.

What time of that day and what place did this happen?

Did you have your passport on you?

I think most people walk around without their passport .. have it at home or hotel.

Are they arresting people for not having their passport?

Do you think they would be convinced with a copy of passport and current legal stay stamps?

Jing, i think OP likes to exaggerate a little.

If they just drove around asking all foreigners for passport and arrest those who failed to produce original , cars and detention centers would be packed.

Yes they can ask for your passport and may detain you or follow you or have you to call someone to bring your passport.

I am certain they will not throw you in IDC if you had valid passport and visa.

OP's experience sounds scary, but what did he expect for breaking the law? a nice 5 star hotel with breakfast in bed

Its common knowledge Thai jails are not the nicest place in the world, more reason NOT to break the law in Thailand or have enough money to avoid seeing the cells.

There is no excuse to justify over stay.

There is a good old saying" do not do the crime if you not prepared to do the time "

I beg to differ on your sweeping statement that "there is no excuse for overstay"

I have a friend who went to an agency to obtain a visa and after a while received

his passport all visa completed.

during the next few weeks the visa agency was raided by police and there were

lots of stories going round about forged documents ect so as my friend was due

to go to the airport he decided to get his visa checked by the immigration there

and after having it checked by the man at immigration and then his superior he

was assured his visa was legit and told "enjoy your stay"

two months later he was phoned by Bangkok immigration that there was a problem

with his visa and because the three thai people who he trusted had let him down

he was now liable for 20,000 bht overstay fine.

there were about 7/8 others who had been given dodgy visa's but what happened

to them is unknown,

Zoza, if your friend had a legal visa then the reason he was fined for overstay is probably that he was late doing 90 day reporting. You said he had received his passport with visa, then a few weeks later the agent was raided. You then say he was phoned two months later by immigration. That took several weeks overall. When did he do his 90 days report prior to his new visa?

Their is a VIP room at 3000 Baht a night and you can even get a Burmese/Cambodian chick included and you pay her directly.

I think you was in Room 5 or which room number?

Room 5 is people that have money.

I was framed by my business partner before on the day 3 million shares at Baht 1 should have been transferred to me. The passport from me was with the lawyer that filed the documents with the Ministry of Commerce.

In the evening, I asked the company owners why the lawyer has not returned my passport and the owners said the Commerce Ministry was very busy so I will get my passport back the next day at lunch time.

The whole issue was that I wanted to sell my shares to an outside party at 10 Baht each which would give me 30 million Baht.

Guess what? Bangsue Police arrested me at the same night because I couldn't produce my passport.

I was send to IDC at 11pm at night and the Immigration chief called me in that I pissed off some big influential farangs in this country. The IO chief was very nice to me and said you do not belong at IDC but you need to settle the issue with your business partners. The business partners came in the next day and offered me 0.20B for each share and I told them to <snip> off.

Since my passport was missing and I could not produce it I was send to the court and paid 6000 Baht fine after 2 weeks. I refused to go earlier to court as you have to sign for the charges and I told my embassy to <snip> off.

I was put in my very own VIP Room with a real bed, TV and a portable aircon system.

I paid 3000 Baht per night for the room which pI claimed back from my company in Singapore.

My maid from my house had access to me 12 hours per day and at night I ate Pizaa with Cambodian and Burmese woman's in my VIP room but I never mistreated them but gave them money for a good company. Immigration officers would go to buy wine for me and would drive me to Patpong for some drinks.

I often went to Room 5 at day time as this was my first place they send me too until they found out (IO) that I had a lot of cash. I financed the first 7/11 inside IDC at Room 5 and shared the profits with the head in Room 5 (Pakistani), the immigrations and myself.

Sadly I got sick during my day stays at Room 5 with some nasty virus infection and and fever of 39.5 degree so I was send to the Police General Hospital with 2 bodyguards from the immigration and I finally accepted to return back to my home country after 5 weeks in IDC of which 3 weeks was in a VIP Room and 2 weeks at Room 5.

BTW You could have bought more space at Room 5. I paid 3000 Baht to have 4sqm2 as I was tired of all those Chinese guys that were waiting in front of the toilet so I had to buy more space.

Lao people cleaned my shoes every day so they can have some food every day. The Lao people somehow really made me sad as IDC looked down on them. I kept telling them no need to clean my shoes and they can eat for free but no they wanted to do something and not have a free ride.

All in all IDC was a great experience but a German sadly died in my arms a week before my release and I really pity all those Bangla, BUrmese, Lao and Khmer woman that were locked up with their children.

I have seen two people that died in front of me so looks like things got better now.

What I learned from the IDC issue is that you NEED MONEY and CONTACTS to the top in Thailand's government so IDC looks very well after you as long you are willing to pay for it.

BTW I was never handcuffed on the way to the airport and I even received my passport.

Thanks OP for your story. It brings back memories.

Thanks for this story. Very interesting, and very surprising for me. There were no discussions that this was even possible were I stayed, in room 7.

Then you obviously have a better experiebce of the place, except your sickness and two weeks of stay in room 5. But it costed you a lot, I understand.

They usually split up "black" people and white people, I think the blacks (lack of a better word) are put into room 6. Room 5 was "just another" room for me, but I was obviously wrong.

I share your pity for the families brought in, were the ladies had to stay in these conditions together with their kids.

The handcuffs at the airport were taken off after a while, luckily, when I started to have a conversation with the officer. He was very helpful in the end.

I have learnt my lesson, and I guess you also will never overstay after this. You were there for another reason, but the outcome is probably the same.

Yes I know Miss Apple well she is a very nice lady and she arranged all sorts of things for people I knew who were locked up but if you don't have someone respectable to speak with her or the people in he office nothing will be done. It's not all about money she wants to know that the prisoner has good associates.

Agree, she is very polite and helpful. You will meet her, if that is your only option, and the embassies do not provide the ticket themselves.

My experience is that you will come a long way just being polite to the people downstairs, and to the thais in that office, nr.2.

Miss Apple is married to a farang (I was told, never understood the "Miss" then), and understands your case.

It is possible to leave from IDC the day after you have been to court, if you have the money ready, and are polite enough to be able to make a deal with her straight away. There are plenty of people that have been at IDC for very few days only.

Edited by thaibreaker
  • Like 1

Their is a VIP room at 3000 Baht a night and you can even get a Burmese/Cambodian chick included and you pay her directly.

I was framed by my business partner before on the day 3 million shares at Baht 1 should have been transferred to me. The passport from me was with the lawyer that filed the documents with the Ministry of Commerce.

In the evening, I asked the company owners why the lawyer has not returned my passport and the owners said the Commerce Ministry was very busy so I will get my passport back the next day at lunch time.

The whole issue was that I wanted to sell my shares to an outside party at 10 Baht each which would give me 30 million Baht.

Guess what? Bangsue Police arrested me at the same night because I couldn't produce my passport.

I was send to IDC at 11pm at night and the Immigration chief called me in that I pissed off some big influential farangs in this country. The IO chief was very nice to me and said you do not belong at IDC but you need to settle the issue with your business partners. The business partners came in the next day and offered me 0.20B for each share and I told them to <snip> off.

Since my passport was missing and I could not produce it I was send to the court and paid 6000 Baht fine after 2 weeks. I refused to go earlier to court as you have to sign for the charges and I told my embassy to <snip> off.

I was put in my very own VIP Room with a real bed, TV and a portable aircon system.

I paid 3000 Baht per night for the room which pI claimed back from my company in Singapore.

My maid from my house had access to me 12 hours per day and at night I ate Pizaa with Cambodian and Burmese woman's in my VIP room but I never mistreated them but gave them money for a good company. Immigration officers would go to buy wine for me and would drive me to Patpong for some drinks.

I often went to Room 5 at day time as this was my first place they send me too until they found out (IO) that I had a lot of cash. I financed the first 7/11 inside IDC at Room 5 and shared the profits with the head in Room 5 (Pakistani), the immigrations and myself.

Sadly I got sick during my day stays at Room 5 with some nasty virus infection and and fever of 39.5 degree so I was send to the Police General Hospital with 2 bodyguards from the immigration and I finally accepted to return back to my home country after 5 weeks in IDC of which 3 weeks was in a VIP Room and 2 weeks at Room 5.

BTW You could have bought more space at Room 5. I paid 3000 Baht to have 4sqm2 as I was tired of all those Chinese guys that were waiting in front of the toilet so I had to buy more space.

Lao people cleaned my shoes every day so they can have some food every day. The Lao people somehow really made me sad as IDC looked down on them. I kept telling them no need to clean my shoes and they can eat for free but no they wanted to do something and not have a free ride.

All in all IDC was a great experience but a German sadly died in my arms a week before my release and I really pity all those Bangla, BUrmese, Lao and Khmer woman that were locked up with their children.

I have seen two people that died in front of me so looks like things got better now.

What I learned from the IDC issue is that you NEED MONEY and CONTACTS to the top in Thailand's government so IDC looks very well after you as long you are willing to pay for it.

BTW I was never handcuffed on the way to the airport and I even received my passport.

Sound like a man with a good heart, describing a world devoid of heart....

When you think of it, there are reports about "border run" vans on their way to borders being stopped and checked for visas, and they are even closer to the finishing line. That makes no sense for me, but even in those cases we don`t know what 2-3 days mean for the officer in charge.

I think that was a few years ago and turned out to be illegal. if you are on the way to immigration, border or airport, then they have to let you continue.

Not so.

If you are caught in transit, they will NOT let you go. You are caught.

Many experiences of that...

100% correct technically you can even be busted in the departure hall of the airport before reaching Immigration.

I've had to help people who were sent from Airport Immigration to IDC because of visa/passport problems.

• Like 1

Thanks for this story. Very interesting, and very surprising for me. There were no discussions that this was even possible were I stayed, in room 7.

Then you obviously have a better experiebce of the place, except your sickness and two weeks of stay in room 5. But it costed you a lot, I understand.

They usually split up "black" people and white people, I think the blacks (lack of a better word) are put into room 6. Room 5 was "just another" room for me, but I was obviously wrong.

I share your pity for the families brought in, were the ladies had to stay in these conditions together with their kids.

The handcuffs at the airport were taken off after a while, luckily, when I started to have a conversation with the officer. He was very helpful in the end.

I have learnt my lesson, and I guess you also will never overstay after this. You were there for another reason, but the outcome is probably the same.

Africans do not have money but Room 5 is with people's that are able to raise money such as all the snake heads (People smuggling). We had a case were a Chinese ship on the way to Australia was court in Thailand. 85 Chinese people got released for 5 million Baht.

Blacks only get split up if they do not have money. Room 5 is for people that can pay them self out. Once you are out of Room 5 you will be deported and returned to your country.

If you are in Room 6 you must have signed the documents to go to the court very quick.

I had no hurry to leave Thailand so Room 5 is the way to go as this is the gateway to a VIP Room.

Rooms 6 too is for people that might have money but not enough money to but their freedom but are just on the list to be deported soon.

BTW I had a good times with those ladies and some of those ladies looked great.

On the end of the day I did get a Thai hooker who visited me daily for a fee and she even bring some pot in. Most of the time I was stoned.

Edited by MobileContent
  • Like 2

If you don't have to work, then you obviously have money.

If you have money, all you need is a Thailand Elite Easy Access visa, for 500,000ThB.

Thanks for the info.

I have considered the Elite Access Visa possibility, but considered it as a steep price to pay for visas only.

I would probably have paid it though, the day I entered Thailand many years ago, if I knew what would happen. The last couple of years, I just could not afford it either.

This is some scary stuff, i wonder if i will get arrested for looking foreign.

all the times ive visited Thailand as a child and teenager, ive never seen the immigrant patrol crew, not even a police officer if i can remember.

just wondering, can you get money for reporting farangs? Ive heard many people on tgis forum mention reporting farang so i wonder if they get money for it? Seems common o report.

Welcome to the LOS. My observation is that a person who "willingly" snitches on themselves, will also snitch on their own Momma, especially for a baht.

A bit off-topic, but applicable. I heard a story (from a Thai guy) that professional snitchers are paid 10% (standard finder's fee) of the street value of any drugs seized, or of any cash seized from a drug dealer, after that dealer is convicted. It's almost a safe bet that RTP Immigration pays a standard "snitcher's fee" for substantiated reports on foreigners, who have overstayed their visa limits.

Considering how much the locals like to play the Pinocchio role, and gossip about everybody else's business, I find that foregoing story to be quite plausible, especially since most "farangs" (Russians excluded) tend to tell their Thai gfs EVERYTHING, about their personal business. Duh!coffee1.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

One thing of interest has come out of this for me.

I got a new passport in March and reading about the Thai DL has reminded me to get new licences with updated passport info next time I go to tax my motorbike and pickup.

You don't really need to go and get a new DL unless your old one is expiring. Your immigration database file contains your present passport number, and also the PP numbers of any previous passports you may have used in Thailand. There is also now a concerted effort to add facial photos to each current file; photos are taken both on entry into Thailand, and also at the time of any extension/conversion of an existing visa - info was given to me by a senior Immigration official in Chiang Mai. ...and sure enough, my photo was taken when I got my extension last month, and again when I received my Reentry permit.

• Like 1

ATF:

What money can buy.. blink.png

There was no question if I had money or not when I was put into room 7, that contained people worldwide. People were coming and going there too, some stayed a few days, and paid their tickets, and some stay for months and years..

I guess the rooms are much the same in the end.

Your story is amazing though, and is just unbelieveble for people who struggle daily inside there, to get through.

None of them have a clue this is even possible, at least in the room I stayed.

I guess if people have money, they are more interested in getting out for it, than getting the VIP experience you got.

Edited by thaibreaker

ATF:

What money can buy.. blink.png

There was no question if I had money or not when I was put into room 7, that contained people worldwide. People were coming and going there too, some stayed a few days, and paid their tickets, and some stay for years..

I guess the rooms are much the same in the end.

Your story is amazing though, and is just unbelieveble for people who struggle daily inside there, to get through.

None of them have a clue this is even possible, at least in the room I stayed.

Sure money goes a long way but sometimes money won't work if they don't like you or you have been stitched up by someone.

The they just won't let you speak with anyone.

I've seen it all half the prisoners stand while the other half sleeps and then they change.

Anyway are you still at IDC or out now?