Nigerian scammer arrested by Pattaya Police

Lite Beer

The white apologists will be popping into the room soon no doubt.

The New Life Ministries church with more than a hundred praying for deliverence was raided by the Thai police in BKK last week for drug and overstay was 100% Nigerian,this guy probably one of the flock,desperate to spread the faith

No apologies from this off-white guy...LOL.

Criminals of any shade are most welcome to criminal justice system.

He doesn't appear to be overly concerned, based on the look on his face.

Hes not, he has millions in the bank, I'm sure he will be able to afford bail hahaha...cheesy.gif

I am sure he will talk the judge into sorting out his misunderstanding with Thai customs, and in the meantime he will advance him his bail money and some funds to live on whistling.gif

Interesting that this thread has some of the comments it does yet my comment comparing Nigerians being slower runners than Kenyans was removed...

If you made such a comment it was not in this thread in this Pattaya News Clippings forum.....

But comments like that about moderator actions would normally be removed.

petercool - moderator team

Pending payment of a release fee.......man...the BiB are not even trying to be discrete nowadays.....!!

That release is a Customs fee and not related to BIB.

You're right to point out that the fee request didn't come from the police but the point is that it isn't a Customs fee either, that is the scam.

Did you actually read the OP?

Do 'Nigerians' actually serve a purpose.

Yup, as do all criminals throughout the world. You may have heard the phrase "crime does not pay"? That is bulls hit. Look at all the Police, prison staff and judiciary et al, in any country of the world - of course it pays, otherwise all these people would be out of work! coffee1.gif

Edited by lvr181

I see the crosses are erected and white hoods firmly pulled on heads

Reality is harsh. 48% of all non Asians currently incarcerated in Thailand

jails are from Africa. And yet African " tourists" make up only the tiniest

percentage of Thailand visitors. So draw your own conclusions... :-)

And yes, as posters have noted, in Thailand media it is very difficult

to find a headline where the first word is Nigeria, and the second word

is not scammer....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/776076-pattaya-more-arrests-in-nigerian-social-media-scam-case/

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Post discussing moderator action and quoting moderator notice removed. See this rule ...

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

After watching Nigerians completely trash lower Sukumvit, it is a sad

trend to see them start showing up here. Pattaya would be wise to

bring this threat to an early close.

Lower Sukhumvit. - I understand, what the BLACK women from various countries are looking for there. wub.png

But what are the young BLACK men doing except try to sell (fake) gem stones, (fake) gold and (fake) stories?

Get their share of the money, the black women make? blink.png

I, sometime entertain myself and e.mail with people who try such, or similar scams.

Teasing them a bit. tongue.png

As also - Women from Russia who want come to EU or come to EU and send (fast),

a lot of (very) sexy photos, until they need money for something unforeseen urgent, need suddenly, HELP! wink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

maybe time for immigration upon arrival, to check why they are here , have enough cash on them, have confirmed hotel bookings ...

Maybe for immigration to check upon arrival of any white falang if he is genetically a pedophile? How this sounds?

Edited by Petchou
  • Like 2

maybe time for immigration upon arrival, to check why they are here , have enough cash on them, have confirmed hotel bookings ...

Maybe for immigration to check upon arrival of any white falang if he is genetically a pedophile? How this sounds?

How does this sound? you do not get over 100 whites barricading themselves into an establishment and accused of being Peadofiles,but you do get Nigerians doing the the barricading in because of criminality.

Edited by loppylugs1