How attractive are you? Really? What are your Best Features?

David48

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

Oh dear

OK first, it wasn't a statement, it was a question.

Second, it was rhetorical

So are you English teaching now? So what are you going to do with your superior intellect? (Non Rhetorical)

Pass it on to my children who'll probably be performing YOUR children's gastric bypasses one day

I thought you weren't going to have children?

blink.png

yesterday i realized i am not just a hansum man,i cooked sunday dinner for the wf.faggots,mushy peas,mashed potatoes,onion gravy and mint sauce.

she loved it sooooooooooo much when finnished she showed her appreciation by getting me a ice cold can of cider,now thats what you call true love.biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngwub.png

My sister and i had an argument last night about who was the most beautiful - you are, no you are etc.

In the end we, after wasting 15 minutes of prime time international mobile phone pennies, agreed we were both the most beautiful creatures on this planet.

So there. Done and dusted. This thread may now be closed.

We are like the Corrs - gorgeous sisters and the ugly brother.

Wine did have a say in the matter.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

My sister and i had an argument last night about who was the most beautiful - you are, no you are etc.

In the end we, after wasting 15 minutes of prime time international mobile phone pennies, agreed we were both the most beautiful creatures on this planet.

So there. Done and dusted. This thread may now be closed.

We are like the Corrs - gorgeous sisters and the ugly brother.

Wine did have a say in the matter.

'who was the most beautiful' ... Which ever of you are naked ATT ? (Bad Boy David ... MFG would not approve!)

BTW ... I love the Corrs ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Q5gTvYrl8

But I preferred the Corrs a little more traditional ... when the craic was good ... they played with the Chieftains.

I used to live in Galway ... drunk.gif

Heck, I still remember Enya when she sung with Clannad ... she was on a Float at the Paddy's Day Parade in Dublin.

Must have been mid - late 80's.

But we digress.

Aunty Pasty ... back on topic ... I'm sure your best features would be discovered with 5 mins of meeting you.

But I preferred the Corrs a little more traditional ... when the craic was good ... they played with the Chieftains.

I used to live in Galway ... drunk.gif

Heck, I still remember Enya when she sung with Clannad ... she was on a Float at the Paddy's Day Parade in Dublin.

Must have been mid - late 80's.

But we digress.

Aunty Pasty ... back on topic ... I'm sure your best features would be discovered with 5 mins of meeting you.

You'd make a good knife wielding maniac from Connemarra.

I love that lilting accent out west.

When I add my fluorescent reindeer horns it sends the girls into squeals of delight.

Are they battery operated?

Do they sell them in the farang enclave of the lower Suk ghetto or can I buy them in the local Big C?

have you got a spare set going cheap?

When I add my fluorescent reindeer horns it sends the girls into squeals of delight.

Are they battery operated?

Do they sell them in the farang enclave of the lower Suk ghetto or can I buy them in the local Big C?

have you got a spare set going cheap?

There is a stall by Soi 5 selling them every Xmas. ;)

These are dual purpose....and at a push I've found can leave half a dozen girls squealing in delight simultaneously.

They are battery powered but seem to last a gpod long while...last pair were still working in February when I ditched em through sheer exhaustion.

• 2 weeks later...

azzaso,

join in, your more then welcome,

as for me, i had a good heart and would help anyone before i came here,,,

so being here, its just got bigger, my heart that is,,

i think thats why she loves me, and i do make her laugh,,,,

and before some say,, no i dont spend lots of money,