Who are the Pattaya ladies with the white blouse / blue skirt uniform ?

MrWorldwide

I see them coming in and out of the 7/11 down here at the Big C Extra end of Third Road - some Thai but increasingly foreigners (mainly Russians but there are others). If that's the uniform at a local college, it's an absolute corker and they must be very specific in their selection process - I havent seen a single fugly yet and that's rarely the case with Caucasian bodies jammed into a uniform. I havent noticed any of them trying to sell timeshare at Big C but I dont loiter around those displays - whatever they're doing, to date even the food from 7 doesnt appear to have wiped the smiles from their faces. I hope it's a continuing trend :D

• Like 1

There's a big Pegas bus/rooms compound farther down Soi Yume in a somewhat hidden plaza. And some Pegas guides used to stay in my building off Yume and a building next door but they moved to another area. So it could be them but I don't see them much anymore since they moved.

Pictures?

Kinda creepy to be following these ladies around asking if I can take their photo, no ? Working purely from memory, this is Identikit image I've come up with.

post-172716-0-75482000-1417549266_thumb.

As I said, white and blue, slim and attractive. Seriously, the Pegas uniform seems to feature navy blue skirts and the ladies in question have light blue skirts - I may very well have to ask them 'Where you come from ? How long you stay Thailand ? i go your hotel wit you ?'