Breast reduction and tummy tuck

smilingrose

I knew a lardass broad in the states that was not overly ambituous and she had a big pair of knockers as she was big anyway,and did nothing but sit on her butt, which was plenty big enough,, She had a breast reduction to lose some weight,instead of just shoving herself away from the table and shitcanning that "WIDELOAD sign. :o

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps the best and most experienced doctor is Dr. Preecha, http://www.pai.co.th

From what I hear Dr. Preecha is one of the best in the world and not just Thailand. There are actually many medical procedures that are much better in Thailand than elsewhere. If you pick the best doctors, you should not be afraid of medical care in Thailand. Plastic and cosmetic surgery are amazing in Thailand.

Be careful of Yanhee. I hear it is a training ground for early doctors. It is possible to save alot of money there though. Perhaps you could get lucky and get a very skilled surgeon for a low price. I would be wary. Make certain your doctor is registered as a plastic surgeon with the Thai medical counsel and that they had specialty training in that field.