Xmas diner

Me Yank

what is your understanding of x-mas dinner? thousands of restaurants in Pattaya, dozends of different variants of x-mas dinner... from turkey for US to cheese fondue for Swiss people... more details about your expectations will help others to guide you better

• Like 1

what is your understanding of x-mas dinner? thousands of restaurants in Pattaya, dozends of different variants of x-mas dinner... from turkey for US to cheese fondue for Swiss people... more details about your expectations will help others to guide you better

You are correct. Xmas diner to me would be Turkey,dressing, and mashed potatoes. Thank you for the reply,

You are correct. Xmas diner to me would be Turkey,dressing, and mashed potatoes. Thank you for the reply,

Also, punkin pie.

Cherries used to be really good, but I have not been for a few years.

We were in Cherry's Saturday night for the international buffet before the fireworks. On the table was an announcement for their Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas Day lunch and dinner -- menu looked very nice with everything that you would expect, same each meal; B999 per head. I expect that you can find the menu also on their web site. The buffet was very good, as usual, and the restaurant was very busy, perhaps in part because of the fireworks. Looks to be a good choice for Christmas.

For the past 4 years, we have gone to the Holiday Inn for Christmas lunch, but the food has gotten consistently worse and the price goes up each year. Last year the turkey was inedible, it was so dry and over cooked, and the rest was generally disappointing. So, this year I am thinking about the Hilton, which is always good (at least for their lunch buffet). The hotel restaurants have a more festive atmosphere and much better ambiance than the stand alone restaurants, and the last place that I would consider for Christmas dinner would be a dark, dingy pseudo British/Irish pub -- how depressing....

• Like 1

Punch & Judy pub

Where is the restaurant located? Thank you for the reply.

You'll find it on soi 8 from Theprasit rd, or soi 17 from pattaya 3rd rd, google maps.

Going west on theprasit do you turn right on soi 8?

Yes. It will be on your left just past the Caddy Shack that's on the right.