Ferguson shooting: Darren Wilson quits police force

Lite Beer

The beauty of America. Cake business owner whose business got looted in TV now talking about how many 100s of thousands got donated to her for her loses. That is what the US is about so you ninnies should stop your little seeing circle whinning sessions.

Deleted as a means of self-censorship.

I decided, that I just don't care enough to get into an argument.

Edited by DM07
  • Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He wouldn't last two hours if he tried to work the streets of Ferguson again.

He would be assassinated and his partner along with him.

He had no choice but to resign.

Doubtful; given the white to black ratio in Ferguson. The grand jury reflected this populace ratio by having 9 white and 3 black.

It's a bit mystifying why so many will take the side of a violent bully against a seemingly decent officer who acted in self defence but this just shows how deep the pain is in those communities.

That incident was only the straw that broke the camels back.

You really have to ask why is a black community policed by whites?

Education... physical fitness, IQ scores, written tests, Psych tests and criminal record checks. Shall I go on?

Many, many. many, videos on you tube showing thuggish behaviour by police. Lying, beatings, losing evidence. Really

not much difference than the criminals they are supposed to protect the public from. Not sure what happened here

as there are many contradicting accounts. The only thing for certain is the victim was unarmed. Personal

video with audio should be mandatory for all police. It is cheap and readily available. This would protect both

police and public.No video the account of the public should be taken as absolutely accurate no matter

how outrageous. Witness accounts are notoriously unreliable, police accounts are totally self serving.

HD video with audio in todays world is not only possible, it should be mandatory.

• Like 2

That very same week a white youth was shot dead by a black police officer at a convenience store in USA, yet it was considered not 'newsworthy.' The "faceless people" who control the Media, are guilty of inciting unwarranted 'racial hatred' and they are the ones that should be put on trial.

Which case are you referring to, please?

It's a bit mystifying why so many will take the side of a violent bully against a seemingly decent officer who acted in self defence but this just shows how deep the pain is in those communities.

Because, apparently, Ferguson used to be a predominantly white city not so long ago. But wherever whites go, blacks tend to follow, hoping to cash in on what white people build. Until, inevitably, the once white community is turned into yet another black ghetto, whereupon the process repeats itself with whites moving to build yet another community that will need to take in blacks. Eventually, most American cities resemble a supernova, as whites escape city centers, then interior suburbs, then outer suburbs, then exurbs, while the inner cities turn into black holes (no pun intended).

The post is racial right wing prejudiced mythology, stereotyping, propaganda. Darren Wilson is moreover a redneck of the 1st order as is almost the entire Ferguson PD which has 53 officers, only three of which are black. If Wilson ever gets an assassin legal hit man job again with a police department I'd want to know all about such an immediately questionable organization.

Completely contrary to the post, black Americans have the highest levels of income, prosperity, wealth, of any country of the world. If black Americans were a country, the country would rank 48th as measured by GDP income per capita (PPP).

GDP per capita income by PPP for black Americans in 2013 was $23,000. This level of prosperity exceeds every country with a black population save one small island country, the Seychelles. Seychelles' black population GDP income per capita in 2013 was $23,200 which is statistically insignificant and entirely dismissible as a measurable difference.

The data concerning the income of blacks by country show that on the basis of their GDP (PPP) per capita the US ranks second globally. The difference however between the US ranking of second and the third ranked country having a black population is profoundly significant, as follows....

1) Seychyelles $23,200

2) USA $23,000

3) Gabon $14,500

Which continues to leave the race stereotypes created by the fringe far out right of American politics and socio-economics as their own fantasized creation.

The far extreme right wing of the United States, both domestically and abroad, creates a false image of the United States as a thoroughly racially racked country, when in fact the problems of Ferguson are symptomatic of only a certain very small number of urban or suburban communities in the US.

The vast majority of black Americans and the vast majority of communities in the US are the exact opposite of Ferguson. Yet the fringe lunatic right would present the whole of the United States as being blanketed coast to coast and border to border by Fergusons.

The tortured misrepresentations of race propagated by the American fringe lunatic right do not however diminish from the very real and serious problems attending to the very small number of Fergusons that do exist in the US.

Likewise, the Ferguson PD and the St Louis PD, to include the corrupt prosecutor Robert McCulloch, are the minority Dirty Harry cops, Dirty Harry police departments, Dirty Harry prosecutors of the United States.

te

Edited by Publicus

Because, apparently, Ferguson used to be a predominantly white city not so long ago. But wherever whites go, blacks tend to follow, hoping to cash in on what white people build. Until, inevitably, the once white community is turned into yet another black ghetto, whereupon the process repeats itself with whites moving to build yet another community that will need to take in blacks. Eventually, most American cities resemble a supernova, as whites escape city centers, then interior suburbs, then outer suburbs, then exurbs, while the inner cities turn into black holes (no pun intended).

The term used in Criminal Justice Lingua is "Black-Out" and truly occurs. This also occurs as property/houses become older and whites move to newer homes and blacks move into the cheaper housing areas. Then the blacks form a new community.

Some certain people prefer the white rub out.

Blacks from Africa followed whites to the United States, the South primarily, as slaves shuffled forward at gunpoint which brings us back to Darren Wilson and the white rub out.

Edited by Publicus

It happened in the car and there is plenty of physical evidence and eyewitnesses. wink.png

Correct!

And there are eyewitnesses, who confirm, that his hands were up and he was not "charging" at Willson, as he was gunned down.

But I get it: eyewitnesses, who support "your side": credible, law abiding citizens!

Eyewitnesses, who support the latter part: thugs, criminals, low lives and not credible at all!

It happened in the car and there is plenty of physical evidence and eyewitnesses. wink.png

Correct!

And there are eyewitnesses, who confirm, that his hands were up and he was not "charging" at Willson, as he was gunned down.

But I get it: eyewitnesses, who support "your side": credible, law abiding citizens!

Eyewitnesses, who support the latter part: thugs, criminals, low lives and not credible at all!

The people who claimed Brown had his hands up were discredited. They were found to be less than truthful in their statements. It is hard to imagine why you can't seem to process this information. The forensic evidence determined the claim that Brown's hands were up, to be false.

• Like 1

Correct!

The people who claimed Brown had his hands up were discredited. They were found to be less than truthful in their statements. It is hard to imagine why you can't seem to process this information. The forensic evidence determined the claim that Brown's hands were up, to be false.

a) how can a forensic expert say, if a person had his arms raised or not? Seriously: how?

b ) there is a video of 3 persons (2 visible, 1 audible), who were filmed without their knowing. I will post it here, as soon as I find it.

If I remember correctly, you can hear them say "His arms were up!" How can you "discredit" that? Did someone find out, they were blind?

An inflammatory baiting post intended to provoke emotional responses has been removed as well as the replies:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

If I remember correctly, you can hear them say "His arms were up!" How can you "discredit" that? Did someone find out, they were blind?

No. They found out that they has LIED.

ahm...aha!

2 guys, who are randomly standing on the street as things unfold, being unaware of being filmed and just shout random things into the clear Fergusson- air, right!?

Show me prove!

I really can't wait!

Correct!

a) how can a forensic expert say, if a person had his arms raised or not? Seriously: how?

b ) there is a video of 3 persons (2 visible, 1 audible), who were filmed without their knowing. I will post it here, as soon as I find it.

If he had his hands up, the bullets would have struck the underside of his arms. If his hands are down, outstretched, or 'pumping' (like a runner) the majority of the upper side of the arm will be exposed. My guess is that bullets entered the upper side of his arms, probably his right arm, because a shooter who has adrenaline pumping and who 'pulls' the trigger instead of squeezing it will pull the gun barrel to the shooter's left hitting the target on the right. I'm just guessing here, but I do have the Grand Jury transcripts. If I get really motivated I'll check out to see the results of the forensic investigation of where bullets hit Brown.

@connda

Yes, I understand that.

But it doesn't say anything, if his hands were up first and he maybe took them down later, when another shot hit him.

They can only say, that his arms were down at some point during the shooting!

Sorry for being imprecise.

• Like 1

@ Post #48

RE: Witnesses: One older Black Lady in second story flat overlooking the crime scene... She saw the shooting as it happened... at least most of it ...

She remarked to her husband as she was looking out the window ... probably drawn there by the gunshot(s) that happened in the car...

To Paraphrase -- "Why doesn't that boy stop....why is he not stopping... why is he keeping on going at that cop.... " And she said she cried

You can look it up - it is not an exact quote - but she said basically what I wrote...

• Like 1

ahm...aha!

2 guys, who are randomly standing on the street as things unfold, being unaware of being filmed and just shout random things into the clear Fergusson- air, right!?

Show me prove!

I really can't wait!

Here you go. This is a drawing by the medical examiner. Brown was obviously shot in the front, and so were his arms. If his arms had been up, they would have been struck on the back side.

Keep trying...

post-164212-0-99429200-1417455012_thumb.

• Like 1

ahm...aha!

Show me prove!

I really can't wait!

Here you go. This is a drawing by the medical examiner. Brown was obviously shot in the front, and so were his arms. If his arms had been up, they would have been struck on the back side.

Keep trying...

attachicon.gifaut.jpg

Oh, I will...don't worry!

Especially as "you guys" throw stuff out willy- nilly!

This doesn't really answer the question for the eye-witnesses and why they "has lied".

Thanks for the nice drawing, I will put it on my fridge!

By the way: so?! He got shot in the front...fine...never said, he wasn't!

And in the front of his arms, which proves his arms where down, some time during the shooting!

So?

That does mean, they were never up?

Mind= blown!

• Like 1

Especially as "you guys" throw stuff out willy- nilly!

This doesn't really answer the question for the eye-witnesses and why they "has lied".

Thanks for the nice drawing, I will put it on my fridge!

By the way: so?! He got shot in the front...fine...never said, he wasn't!

And in the front of his arms, which proves his arms where down, some time during the shooting!

So?

That does mean, they were never up?

Mind= blown!

I should think only the so called eye witnesses would be able to explain why they lied. Take it up with them.

As for your defense position of the "raised arms"... beatdeadhorse.gif

@ Post #48

RE: Witnesses: One older Black Lady in second story flat overlooking the crime scene... She saw the shooting as it happened... at least most of it ...

She remarked to her husband as she was looking out the window ... probably drawn there by the gunshot(s) that happened in the car...

To Paraphrase -- "Why doesn't that boy stop....why is he not stopping... why is he keeping on going at that cop.... " And she said she cried

You can look it up - it is not an exact quote - but she said basically what I wrote...

I got the transcripts, over 20 volumes. I'll see what I can find.

A post containing a flame has been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

#DM07:

Why not educate yourself about eyewitness testimony and then restate your questions?

There are many links out there about the unreliability of eyewitness accounts and how they might vary or change. CNN is running with it today on the news.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Eyewitness Testimony Inherently Unreliable?

http://apps.americanbar.org/litigation/committees/trialevidence/articles/winterspring2012-0512-eyewitness-testimony-unreliable.html

The Interview-Identification-Eyewitness Factor (I-I-Eye) Method for Analyzing Eyewitness Testimony

splash_article7.png Don’t miss our trial consultant responses at the end of this article: Roy Aranda and Rita Handrich.

Eyewitness error is the leading cause of wrongful felony convictions. For example, eyewitness error played a role in 72% of the 302 DNA exoneration cases, and it is estimated that one-third of eyewitnesses make an erroneous identification (APA, 2011; Innocence Project, 2013). In this article, we discuss why jurors and legal professionals have difficulty evaluating eyewitness testimony. We also describe the I-I-Eye method for analyzing eyewitness testimony, and a scientific study of the I-I-Eye method that shows it can improve jurors’ ability to assess eyewitness accuracy.

http://www.thejuryexpert.com/2013/05/the-interview-identification-eyewitness-factor-i-i-eye-method-for-analyzing-eyewitness-testimony/

Edited by chuckd

#DM07:

Why not educate yourself about eyewitness testimony and then restate your questions?

There are many links out there about the unreliability of eyewitness accounts and how they might vary or change. CNN is running with it today on the news.

Is Eyewitness Testimony Inherently Unreliable?

http://apps.americanbar.org/litigation/committees/trialevidence/articles/winterspring2012-0512-eyewitness-testimony-unreliable.html

The Interview-Identification-Eyewitness Factor (I-I-Eye) Method for Analyzing Eyewitness Testimony

splash_article7.png Don’t miss our trial consultant responses at the end of this article: Roy Aranda and Rita Handrich.

Eyewitness error is the leading cause of wrongful felony convictions. For example, eyewitness error played a role in 72% of the 302 DNA exoneration cases, and it is estimated that one-third of eyewitnesses make an erroneous identification (APA, 2011; Innocence Project, 2013). In this article, we discuss why jurors and legal professionals have difficulty evaluating eyewitness testimony. We also describe the I-I-Eye method for analyzing eyewitness testimony, and a scientific study of the I-I-Eye method that shows it can improve jurors’ ability to assess eyewitness accuracy.

http://www.thejuryexpert.com/2013/05/the-interview-identification-eyewitness-factor-i-i-eye-method-for-analyzing-eyewitness-testimony/

Yeah...very interesting.

This article says, that eye-witness testimony is not always reliable.

Fine.

You said, the eye- witnesses LIED, which is something totally different.

And I ask you to prove it- you can't.

Thanks for making this clear!

On the "arms up or down"- question: as I stated to another poster, I am aware, that the forensic evidence clearly shows, that Browns arms were down at some point during the shooting.
Does it say, they were down all the time, he never had his arms up?
No, it doesn't!
Why?
Because it can't!
Maybe he had them down all the time, like Willson said!
Maybe he had them up and took them when..let's see...he was in pain or shock, because he was shot?
That...and exactly that, can not be determined by forensic evidence!
Right or wrong?

This article says, that eye-witness testimony is not always reliable.

Fine.

You said, the eye- witnesses LIED, which is something totally different.

And I ask you to prove it- you can't.

Thanks for making this clear!

On the "arms up or down"- question: as I stated to another poster, I am aware, that the forensic evidence clearly shows, that Browns arms were down at some point during the shooting.
Does it say, they were down all the time, he never had his arms up?
No, it doesn't!
Why?
Because it can't!
Maybe he had them down all the time, like Willson said!
Maybe he had them up and took them when..let's see...he was in pain or shock, because he was shot?
That...and exactly that, can not be determined by forensic evidence!
Right or wrong?

If it eases your pain just a little bit, how about I admit that Brown was trying to surrender when he was gunned down mercilessly by a "Dirty Harry" cop working for a "Dirty Harry" police department.

Brown was actually on his way to choir practice at the Ebeneezer Baptist Church when accosted by "Dirty Harry" Wilson just because he had picked up some Swisher Sweets at a local convenience store to donate to the homeless.

Brown had surrendered when told to get out of the street and was shot down like a dog by Wilson, who then put some of Brown's blood inside the police SUV and made up the story about being attacked by Brown.

Will it help if I acknowledge that none of the witnesses lied and they were all exactly spot on in their testimony and all agreed 100% on the events as pictured? You know, the "Hands up, don't shoot" scenario.

If so, then I so acknowledge.

We won't even discuss Dorian Johnson.