CDC panels do outline of Thai charter

webfact

As far as I know there were no T-shirts with 'a Red Buffalo led by a ring through the nose', not even down South

Obviously, in the South, that would not have been a red buffalo, but a PDRC / shutdown bangkok, or similar t-shirts. let's not be obtuse, Rubl.

Regarding OT and not OT, you will have another look at the photo that I was referencing....

I wonder what came first, the picture of a red buffalo stamping on a cockroach or Dr. weng talking about 'eradicating the democrats'. Seems like advocating violence, wouldn't you say?

As for 'shutdown Bangkok' I would imagine lots of posters here would agree with that what with the many remarks on Bangkok Amart, fascist Elite lovers and so.

Anyway keep your shirt on while typing away behind your computer or whatever input device.

you are about as obtuse as they come.

As far as I know there were no T-shirts with 'a Red Buffalo led by a ring through the nose', not even down South

Obviously, in the South, that would not have been a red buffalo, but a PDRC / shutdown bangkok, or similar t-shirts. let's not be obtuse, Rubl.

Regarding OT and not OT, you will have another look at the photo that I was referencing....

I wonder what came first, the picture of a red buffalo stamping on a cockroach or Dr. weng talking about 'eradicating the democrats'. Seems like advocating violence, wouldn't you say?

As for 'shutdown Bangkok' I would imagine lots of posters here would agree with that what with the many remarks on Bangkok Amart, fascist Elite lovers and so.

Anyway keep your shirt on while typing away behind your computer or whatever input device.

you are about as obtuse as they come.

Well thank you.

BTW you missed the chance to mention 'obdurate as well'

On the other hand the CRC is busy with the charter. Probably no mention of either buffaloes or cockroaches there.