Australian drugged and robbed by two Pattaya Prostitutes

webfact

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting very tired of the crap you lot on here come out with and more depressing is the fact i know most of you are British Ex patts. Firstly ''Australian teacher'' does not mean he is teaching in Australia DuHHHH. Secondly you all seem to think that anyone who gets drugged and robbed are some kind of idiotic low life scum bag. The other thing i want to say is every time i post on here criticizing these pathetic statements some moderator comes along and wipes it of with ''troll post'' ''of topic'' well here you go TV fill your boots. As for you lot quit branding everyone who falls foul to wicked, twisted dangerous activities QUALITY TOURISTS. Oh and Karma will prevail.

Why is this news? It happened to me 4 years ago and I lost around 50k and a apple macbook pro, did that get mentioned anywhere lol? I can laugh about it now, but heck I wasn't even at a bar, I was sat outside a Burger King with a coke. I was out of it for 2 days straight and it is not a nice feeling knowing they could have done literally anything to you without your knowledge, or worse given you too much and you never wake up.

If I was an Australian schoolteacher I would not want the publicity here.

I would also ask if they were "real girls", he no doubt did not get the chance to find out, or maybe he did ?

The chance of catching them are very slim unless they have Security footage.

His hotel must be very slack letting them into his room, if they got that far.

Why is this news? It happened to me 4 years ago and I lost around 50k and a apple macbook pro, did that get mentioned anywhere lol? I can laugh about it now, but heck I wasn't even at a bar, I was sat outside a Burger King with a coke. I was out of it for 2 days straight and it is not a nice feeling knowing they could have done literally anything to you without your knowledge, or worse given you too much and you never wake up.

Reminiscent of a lady friend.....okay, wife....who used to brag about having an IQ of 110.

This poor guy, has "Sexy Man" all over him. violin.gif.pagespeed.ce.8MK3fN8NTC.gif

just another normal day in the dry season for the gullible tourists!

Being approached in Thailand is not new is it? Seem to happen a lot years ago when I was there and never ever happened to me. Course, I wasn't there and don't know what these girls looked like or how they acted. I have a sense for these things.

Still, what's happening when the dude is drugged, not the woman! Twilight zone.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Bet he wishes he never went to the bib all he got for his troubles was being named and shamed in the media lol. Another quality tourist

He obviously reported all the sordid details as a community service. especially for his country men. With details in his home newspaper. He did all that just to make sure that this never happens again to any one else. What a guy!wai2.gif

"Police will now attempt to locate and arrest the two suspects who remain at-large for now."

"...was assisted to a motorbike taxi who took all three people to his hotel in the Naklua area." wai2.gifwai.gif

Did the moto guy get a cut?

Bingo - the first person in this thread to raise something that seemed glaringly obvious to me. The moto-taxi guys can be very accommodating in terms of drunk passengers - many have had a few themselves in the early AM but 3 people plus the rider seems like a stretch for mine unless he did two trips. Given that our friend is unlikely to be able to remember too much of what went down post Rufie, I suspect that there were two moto-taxis and they werent overly concerned by the fact that our mate seemed out of it.

Funny video. When he said he had no money, I immediately flashed on

the goofy TAT video I Hate Thailand, and I was half expecting the Thai

police to speak in unison " no money no problem". Oh wait this is reality... :-)

The girls did him a disservice leaving him only 20 baht, when they should

have realized he needed another 100 baht to make the police report.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Drugging tourists = death penalty That will bring a quick end to this

horrific practice in which many tourists have died from being dosed improperly.

Also the TAT should pay attention, as I am fairly sure every drugged tourist

will never return to Thailand. .......

Happy Birthday EWO

Next month..... :-)

So the guy has lost all his money. Now he decides that losing all his money is not enough, he wants to be a laughing stock and known user of prostitutes by reporting it.

Don't stop there I say look even more dumb by posing for photographs...... um...er you did that already

• Like 1

Cmmon Guys - there but for the Grace of God go I.

(and your loving Thai wife who keeps you safe from that stuff)

Leave the poor sod alone!

Just be happy it's not your photo here LOL

Cmmon what? The Grace of God? It's another sad case of an adult harbouring the impulse control of a small child. You sound like we're all just waiting our turn to be as slack as Mr. Sista. Sorry to buck the trend of keeping the holiday-in-paradise vibe boosted up by ritually leaving my brains in my home country, but these vagrant, airheaded, look-we're-both-available-for-you girls would've been lucky to get any pizza or beer out of me. And I believe the same applies to plenty of people I know! That level of brainpower is available to every healthy person. It's the attitude that's deficient. Don't you think??

1st , you are a teacher and you just "order" a whore.

2nd, You know that you need to finish your drink no matter what you gonna do next.

3rd, If you feel something wrong, why go to hotel? Get yourself to Hospital!

I seriously do not know what in your thinking in first place.

If I was silly enough to fall for this trap the last thing I would do was to contact the police and make sure a picture is taken for the whole world to see my stupidity online for the rest of my life.

teacher eh,wait till he gets back to work.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It's school term at the moment in Australia, so what's he doing in Pattaya? Schools finish for the year on 19th December.

Maybe he's teaching in Thailand?
maybe, a lot of farangs teaching in Thailand. Not teachers but doing/attempting the role.
  • Like 1