How attractive is your Thai woman/man?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems there are people on TV that have a fetish about how attractive people are.

It is a ' to each his own' subject. Why would anybody care who is attractive to who?

Fetish is the best I could think of, any other descriptions out there?

In an ideal world, looks would not matter. But we do not live in an ideal world, so looks do matter. But due to cultural and biological reasons, looks matter more if one was a woman. Because men prefer an attractive woman over an unattractive one. For a woman, a man's physical attractiveness may not be as important as other things, e.g., income, communication skills, sense of humor, intelligence, etc.

Only money and fame counts with women.

Communication, sense of humour, counts between guys.

Nobody likes intelligent people, they get to sit at home alone.

For Thailand, you maybe right.

For the Western girls, they like guy who is funny, intelligent, and be able to communicate.

He's apparently happy with whatever he scrapes off the bottom of the barrel.

How can one person be so miserable ... constantly ... every post.

SoiBiker ... Miserable or moralising ... neither are attractive traits ...

Hopefully Santa brings him a seat for his bike....maybe then his sore backside will repair itself and he will cheer up. ;). (It's probably appropriate for Santa to get him a new seat pole too.....that old one is horrendously stained).

• Like 2

My wife is smoking hot....Being discrestionary I sent a pic to the OP in PM....as she asked and posted the question...she's free to

comment as she wishes.....in answer to people indicating certain features as the reason not to post.....

• Like 1

Took me 3 years to find my Thai woman. She is not only 22 years younger than myself, she also looks 10 years younger of her age. She is the most beautiful woman I ever had for a partner on my older years, most beautiful than any women I know in that age. I am glad that she do not believe in that, that she is fairly conservative, and that she do not like to show off her attributes...if not.....Good Bye Thailand...I will have to go back to Brazil to find a comparable one.

On average Asian women are more beautiful than Spanish women I think.

No question about that. Although a lily-white American, I have been involved only with Asian women since 1984. Was married to a Chinese from 1993 to 2008. Love Thai women to pieces; yes, they're incredibly beauitful and sexy and good-natured, better than Malaysians (I hate Malaysia, with its ill-mannered, food-obsessed nitwits. "Have you taken your breakfast? Have you taken your dinner? We have a food paradise! What will we have for dinner tonight? blah blah blah"). But I have to say, in some sublime and transcendent way, mainland Chinese beauties are just absolutely unsurpassable. On a macro-Asian level, I like how Asian women don't generally plays games in their relationships with you. I mean, either they like you or they don't. If they don't, have a nice day, If they do, let's get on with it. With the exception of Japanese. I lived there for four years as well. The Japanese are beautiful but totally two-faced. Right now I have a Thai gf and I love her like crazy. Lucky me, I still look 10 years younger than I am, and she's 30 years younger than I. In the West I would be branded a predatory pervert.

not just in the west....innit?

I'm betting any of my gfs would beat the looks of your partner in a smart frock.

(and that includes the ladyboys)

In your opinion, perhaps. But probably not in mine.

I'm betting any of my gfs would beat the looks of your partner in a smart frock.

I'm betting in your opinion too.

That's a bet you'd lose. But we're not in the playground here. Let's not sink to the level of childish competition.

That's a bet you'd lose. But we're not in the playground here. Let's not sink to the level of childish competition.

You started it!

my bottom line is that when a kid pops out, and it's going to look like mum.

...and - I sure as damn feel happy the missus wasn't some past-naturally ugly old fart who has botoxed and plasticed her face from a trogladite into a TV star

Here in Thailand there are many western/Caucasian/white/you name it/ men married to Thai women. People say it is multiculturalism. Ok, but then why there aren't more western/Caucasian/white/you name it/ women married to Thai men?

Edited by azaazo9

You think if mum has plastic surgery, it affects how the kid looks?

No SB, it looks like I have been misread - as I intended to portray the opposite, and by that, keeping within the confines of your context SB, the kid would be affected in the head (confused) as his/her head will NOT look like mum's

Here in Thailand there are many western/Caucasian/white/you name it/ men married to Thai women. People say it is multiculturalism. Ok, but then why there aren't more western/Caucasian/white/you name it/ women married to Thai men?

Thai men are not generally attractive to western women.

Western women are mostly attracted to bigger, stronger & more manly than them.

Whereas Thai men are usually smaller, weaker & more feminine than them.

It's just western cultural norms at play.

You think if mum has plastic surgery, it affects how the kid looks?

No SB, it looks like I have been misread - as I intended to portray the opposite, and by that, keeping within the confines of your context SB, the kid would be affected in the head (confused) as his/her head will NOT look like mum's

There are a lot children that do not look like their parents at all with or without mom/dad enhanced beauty. Some of them are much good looking than the parents, interracial children as an example.