How attractive is your Thai woman/man?

She was a 10 out of 10, with make up on a straight 12! Time has passed, she is now mid 20´s piled on the pounds and gone up a few dress sizes got lazy and bossy now 6 out of 10!

Mid 20's and already balloned like a beached whale? Lordy.

NO......lartdy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in my opinion is a shallow concept, best left to those who are shallow.

I agree with you on "beauty is in the eye of beholder." It's just that the concept of beauty in Thailand is different than in the western countries. Some Thai women don't see themselves as pretty with their dark skinned as their man sees them.

Indeed, the Thai obsession with pale skin is hard to understand. That delicious tan is so much more attractive than farang fish-belly white.

Seriously though, if we're just talking aesthetics, some of the women I've seen your average older boy shuffling around the Tesco/Big C/Makro stores and some of the malls are absolutely NOT hot at all.

Hotter than they could get back home?

Is the only important question.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in my opinion is a shallow concept, best left to those who are shallow.

geronimo: That is brilliantly phrased; it appears "simple" at first; but then it hits me: just like some of the stuff Rudyard Kipling has come-up with ! ! ! It also strongly reminds me of my three other favorite authors: Louis L'Amour; Wilbur Smith - and John Grisham ! ! !

Just a couple that come to my tired mind, which I reckon you might enjoy:

Wilbur Smith:

. . . . . . . I am no longer young and I have learned much, - gathered it brick-by-brick along the way and trimmed each brick and cemented it into the wall. – The fortress of my manhood is not yet completed, but what I have built so far is strong.

Yet the purpose of a fortress is to protect and hold safely those things that are precious. - If during the building a man loses and expends those things which he wishes to protect, then the finished fortress is a mockery.

I have not lost it all; - a little I have used in barter – I have traded a little faith for the knowledge of evil; - exchanged a little laughter for the understanding of death; - a little freedom for a son (and this was a good trade) – but I know there’s still something left . . . . . . . . . .

From Wilbur Smith

The Sound Of Thunder (Page 56)

Rudyard Kipling:

When a Hill-Girl grows lovely, she well worth crossing fifty miles of bad country, to lay eyes upon . . . . . .

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

My GF, She's beautiful. I particularly like her smile. Here's her pic. The wife doesn't know about her yet, I won't post the wife's pic, she's not so pretty.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

your a lucky man if only i could find a "right belter" like that...........cue "east is east" music

The best part about her is she can take a pissss behind a tree standing up. Beat that ! :P

OP, My wife is very well presentable, as she has to be, being next to me an absolute hunk.

Now lets speak about my man.............

He is cute, gorgeous, loving, adorable, cuddly, obedient and a thousand other things I can't mention in here.

Ahhhhh, some of us are being sooooooo lucky having the best of both worldsblink.png

555 that is the benefit of living in Thailand.
are you talking about Zuma?

What is Zuma?

Took me 3 years to find my Thai woman. She is not only 22 years younger than myself, she also looks 10 years younger of her age. She is the most beautiful woman I ever had for a partner on my older years, most beautiful than any women I know in that age. I am glad that she do not believe in that, that she is fairly conservative, and that she do not like to show off her attributes...if not.....Good Bye Thailand...I will have to go back to Brazil to find a comparable one.

My GF, She's beautiful. I particularly like her smile. Here's her pic. The wife doesn't know about her yet, I won't post the wife's pic, she's not so pretty.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

your a lucky man if only i could find a "right belter" like that...........cue "east is east" music

The best part about her is she can take a pissss behind a tree standing up. Beat that ! tongue.png

You give me the stick Ill beat it......... behind a tree???? whats the matter being out in the open? embarrassed by the size eh?tongue.png

• Like 1

Took me 3 years to find my Thai woman. She is not only 22 years younger than myself, she also looks 10 years younger of her age. She is the most beautiful woman I ever had for a partner on my older years, most beautiful than any women I know in that age. I am glad that she do not believe in that, that she is fairly conservative, and that she do not like to show off her attributes...if not.....Good Bye Thailand...I will have to go back to Brazil to find a comparable one.

On average Asian women are more beautiful than Spanish women I think.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The best part about her is she can take a pissss behind a tree standing up. Beat that ! :P

Ok, now she sounded like ladyboy, which there is nothing wrong with that. You cannot help who you love :).

OP, My wife is very well presentable, as she has to be, being next to me an absolute hunk.

He is cute, gorgeous, loving, adorable, cuddly, obedient and a thousand other things I can't mention in here.

Ahhhhh, some of us are being sooooooo lucky having the best of both worldsblink.png

What is Zuma?

Somsri the question is not WHAT is Zuma it is WHO is Zuma...

Zuma is a heavily abused honey badger shared between two members of this forum and maybe lend to a few others....hope not!

hmmmm I don't know about that. Having lived in Latin America for many years I can say I beg to differ. Unless you are specifically talking about women from Spain, then I don't know, as I have only been to Madrid for a couple of nights.

What is Zuma?

Somsri the question is not WHAT is Zuma it is WHO is Zuma...

Zuma is a heavily abused honey badger shared between two members of this forum and maybe lend to a few others....hope not!

Between you and Costas?

hmmmm I don't know about that. Having lived in Latin America for many years I can say I beg to differ. Unless you are specifically talking about women from Spain, then I don't know, as I have only been to Madrid for a couple of nights.

Well, don't get me wrong, I think some Hispanic women are beautiful and gorgeous, but I have seen them in TX, CA, and AZ and they were not as attractive as Asian women.

Here's my wife.

Your wet dream wife?
Absolutely, I've always had a thing for Aum.

You don't care for dark skinned women?

As was said previously, most men aren't as concerned about skin color, so long as she's young, attractive, and available. Well, maybe just young and available. Heck, maybe just available. And darker skin girls are more available/accessible to farangs than lighter skin girls in the LOS.

Miss Somsrison ... you never showed a photo of your Thai Partner ... whistling.gif

How could I show him when I never have one.

WOW ... a Virgin ... you'd get a pretty SinSot ... rolleyes.gif

Awe ... come on ... don't be shy ... I'm sure there has been a special someone.

Miss Somsrison ... you never showed a photo of your Thai Partner ... whistling.gif

No Mr. David, I meant I have never been with a Thai man.

Here's my wife.
Your wet dream wife?
Absolutely, I've always had a thing for Aum.

You don't care for dark skinned women?

As was said previously, most men aren't as concerned about skin color, so long as she's young, attractive, and available. Well, maybe just young and available. Heck, maybe just available. And darker skin girls are more available/accessible to farangs than lighter skin girls in the LOS.

Yeh, men go for younger women because they are looking for a fun night not a life partner. How can a 60 years oldman see his life with a 20 years old girl?

Edited by Somsrisonphimai

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ok, now she sounded like ladyboy, which there is nothing wrong with that. You cannot help who you love :).

Whilst I agree with your sentiments....didn't you see her picture. Lol

No Mr. David, I meant I have never been with a Thai man.

That's cool ... I've never been with a Thai Man either.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Whilst I agree with your sentiments....didn't you see her picture. Lol

Yes, I saw it. You have good eyes Mr. neverdie.