How attractive is your Thai woman/man?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My GF, She's beautiful. I particularly like her smile. Here's her pic. The wife doesn't know about her yet, I won't post the wife's pic, she's not so pretty.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Congratulation neverdie for she is in perfect harmony with your charming avatar cheesy.gif

ND is telling porkies................That is my wife.................What a bounder..............coffee1.gif

Telling porkies...telling porkies whistling.gifpffff... she is cheating on you that'all !

My Thai woman is above average...long hair...slim body type...smiling and happy face.

My Thai boyfriend is also slim...attractive...and willing to share.

Just kidding...however...This is Thailand...where all things are possible...

My GF, She's beautiful. I particularly like her smile. Here's her pic. The wife doesn't know about her yet, I won't post the wife's pic, she's not so pretty.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Mr Neverdie, has she got a sister?

I would be very much interestedwub.png

Yes, she has a twin. I will line it up for you. wink.png

dam'n pimp...

Careful - used to be her brother.....crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 1

I was in a bar with my Thai partner lately and she made a strange but true statement about how Thai women don't seem to put much effort into looking well when they have landed a falang husband. One look around the bar varified her statement and even worse when I see Thai birds married to guys back home in Ireland.I think a lot of them look more like ex-taxi bikers than ex ''bargirls'' that ''never worked in a bar''

• Like 1

My wife is now in her early 40s ,works out ,and runs 2/3 mornings a week ,she has a better figure and is better looking than when i met her ,i know its hard to believe but she really does take care of herself ,but then i am such a" hansom man" she has tosmile.png

Does she see herself the way you do see her?

She dresses nicely and takes care of herself but not over the top ,I don't think she realizes that she is a good looking woman.

• Like 1

My wife has very attractive ways about her....when I sent her out to work to bring in some money she didn't complain....neither did she complain when i phoned her boss to come up with more OT for her.........Sorry can't supply a pic.....she's too busy at work

wacko.png.pagespeed.ce.jGW10VtQsI.png

Mine is 51 years my junior. Does not smoke or drink cusses a bit since meeting. She is not a party animal sends money home. She will do ok after I snuff it and some lucky buggar will have the best female on the planet

Fifty one years difference?wacko.png.pagespeed.ce.jGW10VtQsI.png... OK sorry thumbsup.gif

Extremely attractive and, no, I'd never post a photo of her anywhere to have others drooling over her.

I would never post a photo of anyone I cared about on the internet. Just my opinion but too many crazy's out there.

Bullshit

This isn't 1999, bro If she's got a Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest account or whatever, she's probably ot a bigger internet footprint than you

Many Thais aren't super clued up on internet privacy.

Seriously though, if we're just talking aesthetics, some of the women I've seen your average older boy shuffling around the Tesco/Big C/Makro stores and some of the malls are absolutely NOT hot at all.

• Like 2

My wife is now in her early 40s ,works out ,and runs 2/3 mornings a week ,she has a better figure and is better looking than when i met her ,i know its hard to believe but she really does take care of herself ,but then i am such a" hansom man" she has tosmile.png

I was nailing one the other night EXACTLY how you describe, hmmmm. lol

My gf gets more attractive after 10 bottles of Chang or if I get an unexpected bonus at work and decide to have a better looking gf. My long-term gf is in Russia and we only chat online. Her dad is very sick and no matter how much I send she cannot travel. But I also call her my gf. Back home, no girls like me, but here I am treated like a King between 3 and 3:11 a.m.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

your a lucky man if only i could find a "right belter" like that...........cue "east is east" music

• Like 1

i have done some research on this topic, in fact i do it on a daily basis, and the totally subjective results are that the vast majority for foreigners choose to date and marry the less attractive or simply unattractive thai women.

I would say that almost every single Thai person in Thailand agrees with you.

and the same Thais also think its the greatest country on earth and has the best drivers, roads, political system, tourist authority etc etc

• Like 1