How attractive is your Thai woman/man?

My Mrs is probably the hottest woman you've ever seen.

Certainly ticks all the boxes of a typical Thaivisa foum member WAG:

- Smoking hot

- Hi-So

- Half Thai/Chinese

- Loaded family

- Her parents love me

- University educated

- Fluent in English

- Never asked me for a single satang

- She pays for everything while I stay at home talking sh1t to strangers on an internet forum and/or playing candycrush.

You see that smug look in my profile pic?

Yes well my Mrs is the reason for it.

Picture please

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched my wife blossom from a cute 23 into a hot fashionable 40 without gaining a pound. Beautiful, fit, athletic, fashionable, sexy, adventurous, adaptable and equally at home hiking in the Grand Canyon or at a society wedding in a five star hotel. Sure she is getting older but I still marvel at her looks and her naked form, 17 years on. Beauty may be superficial but it sure beats the alternative.wub.png

What's the alternative ?

She was a 10 out of 10, with make up on a straight 12! Time has passed, she is now mid 20´s piled on the pounds and gone up a few dress sizes got lazy and bossy now 6 out of 10!

Fat, lazy, and bossy, and still gets a 6 out of 10? I'm afraid I can't trust your initial score...

Beautiful women on the other hand are inherently insecure and reluctant to believe the praise, as their looks are constantly under scrutiny and the tiniest flaw turned into a major travesty. It can be harder to convince a beautiful woman of her beauty than one might think. Still, in a perfect world if two people are happy together, it really shouldn't matter what others think.

What?? Beautiful women inherently insecure?

How insecure must ugly women then be?

Does this mean 100% of women are insecure?

• Like 1

My GF, She's beautiful. I particularly like her smile. Here's her pic. The wife doesn't know about her yet, I won't post the wife's pic, she's not so pretty.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Congratulation neverdie for she is in perfect harmony with your charming avatar cheesy.gif

ND is telling porkies................That is my wife.................What a bounder..............coffee1.gif

I have possibly the ugliest partner I know, she is bucktoothed, covered in warts and has the mental capacity of a 10 year old.

It's just that literally everyone comes to me and says; Ryk, you could do better, shes not good enough for you, you are way out of her league, etc. I really thrive on these little ego boosts.

• Like 2

I decided I will post a picture of her after all. Obviously it is a cave drawing.

This what she looks like.

What do I like about her? The hairy armpits, the odour of stale sweat, her greasy matted hair.

attachicon.gifcondo_cave_woman.gif

She is also a good hunter and this picture is of her as she is killing off a Brontosaurus.

I`ve dated worse.

OP, My wife is very well presentable, as she has to be, being next to me an absolute hunk.

Now lets speak about my man.............

He is cute, gorgeous, loving, adorable, cuddly, obedient and a thousand other things I can't mention in here.

Ahhhhh, some of us are being sooooooo lucky having the best of both worldsblink.png

555 that is the benefit of living in Thailand.

are you talking about Zuma?

Edited by Crazy chef 1
  • Like 1

Although my wife is 43 years old, she is very attractive and looks in the beginning of her 30s. She is not only physically beautiful, but also she has an amazing friendly and a lovely down-to-earth personality. Did I forget to mention her perfect smile and her being the perfect mother too?

When I go out with my friends, I see may of the guys are drooling over e.g. some of the beautiful bargirls. To be honest, when I see what they define as a beauty or a stunner, I find my wife 10 times more attractive. But most of my friends also drool over my wife :-)

• Like 2

I decided I will post a picture of her after all. Obviously it is a cave drawing.

This what she looks like.

What do I like about her? The hairy armpits, the odour of stale sweat, her greasy matted hair.

attachicon.gifcondo_cave_woman.gif

She is also a good hunter and this picture is of her as she is killing off a Brontosaurus.

I`ve dated worse.

I married worse.

My own little spinner is perfect looking, good hearted and best of all, over the last 7 years she has

developed a real Yorkshire sense of humour with all the sarcasm and wit that entails.

Love her to bits.., the bitch.

• Like 2

OP, My wife is very well presentable, as she has to be, being next to me an absolute hunk.

He is cute, gorgeous, loving, adorable, cuddly, obedient and a thousand other things I can't mention in here.

Ahhhhh, some of us are being sooooooo lucky having the best of both worldsblink.png

555 that is the benefit of living in Thailand.

are you talking about Zuma?

I think you know me better than anybody else in herethumbsup.gif

• Like 1

My GF, She's beautiful. I particularly like her smile. Here's her pic. The wife doesn't know about her yet, I won't post the wife's pic, she's not so pretty.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Mr Neverdie, has she got a sister?

I would be very much interestedwub.png

Yes, she has a twin. I will line it up for you. ;)

You should have dedicated it to Costas2008 he has a bigger imagination.