Visa Run For A Non Immigrant B Visa

Ok, forgive me if this question has been asked before.

I've been in LOS for almost 3 months now and it's time for me to do a visa run. I have a Non Imm B visa. What is the best option for me to do a run? I need cheap and quick! LOL. If that is possible. Are there any services that do this? I've read a couple but not sure.

Thanks

Dippy

I've been in LOS for almost 3 months now and it's time for me to do a visa run. I have a Non Imm B visa. What is the best option for me to do a run? I need cheap and quick! LOL. If that is possible. Are there any services that do this? I've read a couple but not sure.

Where in Thailand are you located? Makes a difference as to the visa run possibilities available :o

Where in Thailand are you located? Makes a difference as to the visa run possibilities available :o

I'm in Bangkok

Obvious Crossy get's some commision from this company.

Others are : www.finedaytours.com

www.jackgolf.com

www.thaivisaservice.com

All of these are reliable operators, they vary between THB 1,800.- and THB 2,000.- and leave between 5.00am and 09.30 , come back 13.00-18.30.

They leave from different areas so please let us know where you stay and which time you prefer.

Please take one photo with you , otherwise they have to collect THB 100.- more.

Everybody, it’s guessing time again! What type of “visa run” does dippy want to do?

1. He wants to get a new visa at a Thai consulate in the region and then return to Thailand on the new visa.

2. His non-B visa is multiple-entry, still valid, and he wants to cross the border and return on his current visa to get another 90-day permission to stay.

3. His visa is no longer valid, he wants to cross the border and re-enter to get a 30-day stamp on arrival.

--------------

Maestro

Everybody, it’s guessing time again! What type of “visa run” does dippy want to do?

1. He wants to get a new visa at a Thai consulate in the region and then return to Thailand on the new visa.

2. His non-B visa is multiple-entry, still valid, and he wants to cross the border and return on his current visa to get another 90-day permission to stay.

3. His visa is no longer valid, he wants to cross the border and re-enter to get a 30-day stamp on arrival.

--------------

Maestro

Maestro, the answer is number 2 and thanks for playing...

Thanks to everyone for their info. I think "Thaivisarun" is the best option. Plus they have a pretty new bus! LOL! Wow, such pretty colors. Sure ThaiVisa.com, I'll have more acid please...

Thanks to everyone for their info. I think "Thaivisarun" is the best option. Plus they have a pretty new bus! LOL! Wow, such pretty colors. Sure ThaiVisa.com, I'll have more acid please...

Now, hold it right there, dippy! You haven’t even done your visa run yet and you are talking about a certain tour company’s pretty bus and the bus’s pretty colours. Should I, perhaps, have added a fourth option to my poll?

4. None of the above. He merely looks for an opportunity to advertise a certain tour company.

If this number four should indeed apply I tender my apologies to the other posters; it certainly was not my intention to play dippy’s game.

--------------

Maestro

Obvious Crossy get's some commision from this company.

I just happen to have used this company and found them courteous and efficient, they were a million times better than the nightmare run I made with a certain other company which resulted in a near death experience in one of those awful mini-bus death traps.

I cannot make comment on the other companies you mention as I have not used them.

EDIT. Edited to remove over reactive response to visarunner's implication :o

Edited by Crossy

Now, hold it right there, dippy! You haven’t even done your visa run yet and you are talking about a certain tour company’s pretty bus and the bus’s pretty colours. Should I, perhaps, have added a fourth option to my poll?

4. None of the above. He merely looks for an opportunity to advertise a certain tour company.

If this number four should indeed apply I tender my apologies to the other posters; it certainly was not my intention to play dippy’s game.

--------------

Maestro

Now I find that just plain rude. I have no idea who they are. I was just looking for a good company to use. If you look, you'll see that I asked and someone else suggested it. I own a software company here in Bangkok. Why would I advertise someone elses service that has nothing to do with me?

Anyway.

Now I find that just plain rude.
You’re welcome!

It’s just that you waxed so lyrical about a particular tour service, but perhaps that was because you get exited easily.

Enjoy your extended stay in Thailand!

---------------

Maestro

Roobar , are you Phil who run thaivisarun ?

Otherwise I have no explanation for your comment.

No, Eugen, he couldn’t possibly be. Only about half of his 29 posts so far promote Thaivsarun, talk badly about other visa run companies or talk badly to people who have used a company other than Thaivisarun.

I can’t blame you for wondering, though.

---------------

Maestro

I would say such pretty colors are sexy, should park outside the nana plaza in the evening.