Is farang guys like dark skin women?

otocheater

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dot you just buy some white paint, oil based will last longer, may need a primer, you could spray the whole body white they did it ina film once but gold, this will help you for sure.

Edited by kannot

My original skin is tan. I begin to applied whitening cream&lotion on face and body since I was 12yrs old.

But I stop when I get married then from this year I start to get bright skin again. I believe I am not an insane.

For Thais is quite normal.

:-)

before or after the surgery?
I am a natural born to be beautiful.

Its true.

i believe...but born as a man or a girl..that's the question...

Funny thing is ....all the white farang want to be darker ...so they lay in the sun for hours trying to get a tan! But as they say ...beauty is only skin deep...it's what's inside that counts....so white or dark...what's the difference. Why you want to be white! Whitening products not good for you.

OP....I'm shocked that since your a free women now you didn't try to reel him by saying that "for you I'll go back to my natural color if that makes you happy!"

Possibly can get a monthly check for support from him or money for that sick buffalo your family has....cheesy.gif

you just reminded me the funniest quote from one of my favourite movies

sorry, just had to ;)

Edited by hellohello123

Most Farang here don't earn anything, as they don't work; they live off their family , disability checks, or a trust fund. The ones who work here and live like real people are normally more respectful. They ones who live for free are the ones who think they are better than everyone. I don;t know why that is....

Funny thing is ....all the white farang want to be darker ...so they lay in the sun for hours trying to get a tan! But as they say ...beauty is only skin deep...it's what's inside that counts....so white or dark...what's the difference. Why you want to be white! Whitening products not good for you.

OP....I'm shocked that since your a free women now you didn't try to reel him by saying that "for you I'll go back to my natural color if that makes you happy!"
Possibly can get a monthly check for support from him or money for that sick buffalo your family has....cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

@brachproperty, All what you said I can listen except you said about "money for my buffalo family" I believed my father and my mother wages and dividend every year, they probably earned more than some of farang here.
Do you know what i mean?

Most Farang here don't earn anything, as they don't work; they live off their family , disability checks, or a trust fund. The ones who work here and live like real people are normally more respectful. They ones who live for free are the ones who think they are better than everyone. I don;t know why that is....

Possibly can get a monthly check for support from him or money for that sick buffalo your family has....cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

@brachproperty, All what you said I can listen except you said about "money for my buffalo family" I believed my father and my mother wages and dividend every year, they probably earned more than some of farang here.

Do you know what i mean?

i belivee its looking for a husband, you seem well suited

A few possible reasons :-

1. Farangs tend to prefer darker skin, because only rich people can afford to go on holiday during the Northern winter, so it suggests that brown-skinned people are rich, the complete opposite of Thai thinking ?

2. Farangs consider a tan to be healthy, and hence find brown-skin more attractive, than pale pink ?

3. Educated farangs know that most of these skin-whitening products can bleach and damage your skin permanently, so this person was genuinely concerned, for your health/complexion ?

And it's not just "farang guys like dark skin women", I would suggest that most farang ladies prefer their hunky men to be tanned/bronzed or brown-skinned, going by advertising aimed at ladies.

Edited by Ricardo

No wonder the OP's farang husband buggered off........................rolleyes.gif ........................coffee1.gif

Thats why "she" is looking for some gullible frang mug to pay 1 million sin sot.

LOL.

Used goods in Thai, best she go get Somchai the motocy taxi driver who understands her culture.

Yes you are right.....same to you. If you dont want to pay sin sod you should find a bar girls but dont forget to pay her working hours la.

I heard the bar girls more expensive/hour na. Same pay as you go.

A few possible reasons :-

1. Farangs tend to prefer darker skin, because only rich people can afford to go on holiday during the Northern winter, so it suggests that brown-skinned people are rich, the complete opposite of Thai thinking ?

2. Farangs consider a tan to be healthy, and hence find brown-skin more attractive, than pale pink ?

3. Educated farangs know that most of these skin-whitening products can bleach and damage your skin permanently, so this person was genuinely concerned, for your health/complexion ?

And it's not just "farang guys like dark skin women", I would suggest that most farang ladies prefer their hunky men to be tanned/bronzed or brown-skinned, going by advertising aimed at ladies.

So farangs tend to prefer darker skin women? Hmmm, just from observation, I'd say most farang men in this world are with farang/white women (probably around 90%). So your analysis appears a bit flawed.

By the way, sitting out in the sun getting a tan is by far the worst thing you can do to your skin. Far more damaging than any skin whitener.

Edited by Berkshire

No wonder the OP's farang husband buggered off........................rolleyes.gif ........................coffee1.gif

Thats why "she" is looking for some gullible frang mug to pay 1 million sin sot.

LOL.

Used goods in Thai, best she go get Somchai the motocy taxi driver who understands her culture.

Yes you are right.....same to you. If you dont want to pay sin sod you should find a bar girls but dont forget to pay her working hours la.

I heard the bar girls more expensive/hour na. Same pay as you go.

Oto,

I reakon you've probably eaten a fair bit of cheese In your day. How much sin sot is really fair for such an old cheese eater, surely 1milbaht is OTT?

• Like 1

Darker skin always looks and feels healthier than very white skin or very black skin, that's why most women likes to get tonned in Western countries.

Western women envy Thai women. Thai women envy Western women. But, in Thailand is a real discrimination for dark skin woman in every field, including marriage, and Thai women will do anything to get a white skin, sometimes doing a bad job and looking like wearing a mask. Also no healthy at all....Most Thai soap-opera super stars and models have white skin, or are mixed race, not just for a coincidence. Thai ideal may change after Miss World Thai winner. She is amazing beautiful!

I may be wrong, but I believe that most men prefers darker skin, and Thai women will make a big statement and be very admired in Western countries.... That's is one of the reasons I will not taking my woman to the US. Admiration is good...."competition" is not...

Not at my age anyway.

Edited by umbanda
  • Like 1

Cheater - do you know flash photography after whitening products will make you look like a "pee lawk"?

Personally, I find the pale Chi-Thai look unattractive.

But then it's all about "face" for you isn't it Oto?

Honey brown and darker for me - and not a b*tch.

BTW - I'm an Aussie "bronzed god" with a toot khao which the TGs love.

Edited by Evilbaz

Cheater - do you know flash photography after whitening products will make you look like a "pee lawk"?

Thanks for telling me your nationalily. I dont answer your question. Just because I am not fancy Aussie guys.

Okay na.

Thanks for telling me your nationalily. I dont answer your question. Just because I am not fancy Aussie guys.

Okay na.

Fine with me - we like real women and not pasty-faced imposters - OK mai?

Edited by Evilbaz

Okay na.

I like real men too. Not men behave as childish....

Okay na.

Oto, it's almost unfair for you to have a battle of wits with this guy. He's unarmed.

• Like 1

Okay na.

Oto, it's almost unfair for you to have a battle of wits with this guy. He's unarmed.

Will you help him or stay in the middle? I got a gun dont worried about me.

Most farang in Thailand prefer the exotic darker skinned girls. If we liked white girls, we would look for western girls, instead of Thai.

Why would we want a tanned girl + whitening?

If you want a Thai guy, then keep using whitening (they seem to like that). If you want a western guy, go back to your natural skin colour (we like that).

At the very least, you will save money.