Is farang guys like dark skin women?

otocheater

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That's funny i used to tease my thai gf back in oz and call her micheal jackson everytime she put on her makeup!

But they are bombarded with images of white skinned glamors on tv and advertising so im not surprised. I cant even tell which area im in on the bts anymore if i miss the sign for station stop. The billboards are just evrywhere. Suddenly i feel the need to go to tesco for some nivea for men products...

For MJ i think about white skin not his make up. I dont want to look like a monkey.

Its normally for Thai girls to have whitening creams or lotions at home.

Everybody....Lets check your bird.

??

Otocheater - I think there is only one solution and that is to take a photo of yourself now and then head to the beach every day for the whole week with minimum of 6 hours a day of sunbathing ( no umbrellas allowed ) cover yourself in Coconut oil to give you that " sun kissed look " and lemon juice in you hair for that " Bucks Fizz revival look " and then post a photo of " before and after " on Thai Visa and all the viewers can choose which looks best!!

Great Idea hey Viewers..?

Farang Jaidee wai2.gif ( at your service..) x

Kun Farang Jaidee. Your suggestion is so cruel. I got gooseflesh. How can you think about sunbath to me?

For over 10years my father invests a million baht to buy whitening creams, serum, lotions, medicine etc...just for my skin.

Are you crazy? Horrible thing i ever imagine.... no no no way...

Omg omg omg plus plus

???

• Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That's funny i used to tease my thai gf back in oz and call her micheal jackson everytime she put on her makeup!

But they are bombarded with images of white skinned glamors on tv and advertising so im not surprised. I cant even tell which area im in on the bts anymore if i miss the sign for station stop. The billboards are just evrywhere. Suddenly i feel the need to go to tesco for some nivea for men products...

For MJ i think about white skin not his make up. I dont want to look like a monkey.

Its normally for Thai girls to have whitening creams or lotions at home.
Everybody....Lets check your bird.
??

Otocheater - I think there is only one solution and that is to take a photo of yourself now and then head to the beach every day for the whole week with minimum of 6 hours a day of sunbathing ( no umbrellas allowed ) cover yourself in Coconut oil to give you that " sun kissed look " and lemon juice in you hair for that " Bucks Fizz revival look " and then post a photo of " before and after " on Thai Visa and all the viewers can choose which looks best!!
Great Idea hey Viewers..?

Farang Jaidee wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4XwDTX7uci ( at your service..) x

Kun Farang Jaidee. Your suggestion is so cruel. I got gooseflesh. How can you think about sunbath to me?
For over 10years my father invests a million baht to buy whitening creams, serum, lotions, medicine etc...just for my skin.
Are you crazy? Horrible thing i ever imagine.... no no no way...
Omg omg omg plus plus
???

Otocheater - Just a quick question! you mentioned that your father invested " 1 million baht in whitening creams " for your skin! But did he spend 1 million baht because HE wants your skin white or because You want your skin white!!!??? I respect that i am in Thailand and respect your culture but you must do what YOU want in life and NOT what your parents want! ( I haven't seen my parents in more than 25 years.We fell out ! ( but not over skin whitening products may i add.....) F.J w00t.gif

I must admit i would find it very difficult to have a relationship with any lady that doesn't like the sun! ( kind respect to all! ) i have never had a Thai Girlfriend in all of the four years i have lived in Thailand ( just not interested ) I have spent the last 25 years of my life being outside in the sun most days of the year! I love to go for long walks in the sun,i spend most afternoons on the beach sitting in the sun ( today my friend treated me to lunch on the beach which was fab! Thai yellow chicken curry with rice - are you feeling hungry viewers..? ) I love sitting in the sun listening to my music and feeling the sun on my skin! I hate aircon and shopping malls or any places with aircon! i can't even go to see a movie as it is too cold! I came to Thailand for the climate and i love it! Most people feel happier when the sun is shining and most people feel better with a suntan too!

But then that's just me!

Farang Jaidee wub.png

I must admit i would find it very difficult to have a relationship with any lady that doesn't like the sun! ( kind respect to all! ) i have never had a Thai Girlfriend in all of the four years i have lived in Thailand ( just not interested ) I have spent the last 25 years of my life being outside in the sun most days of the year! I love to go for long walks in the sun,i spend most afternoons on the beach sitting in the sun ( today my friend treated me to lunch on the beach which was fab! Thai yellow chicken curry with rice - are you feeling hungry viewers..? ) I love sitting in the sun listening to my music and feeling the sun on my skin! I hate aircon and shopping malls or any places with aircon! i can't even go to see a movie as it is too cold! I came to Thailand for the climate and i love it! Most people feel happier when the sun is shining and most people feel better with a suntan too!

But then that's just me!

Farang Jaidee wub.png

Sounds like what you like to do outside scared me. Be careful skin cancer. I normally get vitamin D 5mins/day from the sun. From what you mention no Thai girls admired your skin na. My sister and me are same but she more obsessed in white skin than me. My father called her Dracula. Seem like the sun will make her die. Now my sister not marry yet and my dad always make a joke on her said."I am not sure your sin-sod will cover my whitening cream investment"

???

• Like 2

I wouldn't say us foreigners like dark skin as much as we just don't care about skin color. Although, personally, it saddens me a bit to see girls trying so hard to make their skin lighter.

I think it's hilarious tbh. I love it when they go to far and in photos they look like ghosts.

• Like 1

But then that's just me!

Farang Jaidee wub.png

Sounds like what you like to do outside scared me. Be careful skin cancer. I normally get vitamin D 5mins/day from the sun. From what you mention no Thai girls admired your skin na. My sister and me are same but she more obsessed in white skin than me. My father called her Dracula. Seem like the sun will make her die. Now my sister not marry yet and my dad always make a joke on her said."I am not sure your sin-sod will cover my whitening cream investment"

Nice to see your father has " a sense of humour "..... 555

I wouldn't say us foreigners like dark skin as much as we just don't care about skin color. Although, personally, it saddens me a bit to see girls trying so hard to make their skin lighter.

I think it's hilarious tbh. I love it when they go to far and in photos they look like ghosts.

That's true. If we're going to be honest here, I kinda think the ones that go to great lengths to make their skin white kinda look sick or something.

• Like 2

But then that's just me!

Farang Jaidee wub.png

And my father said to me. "Lucky I dont need to invest whitening cream on your kids"

Then I said to him."I planed since I am a kid to get a white guy to be my sperm donor. Just to safe your money na"

???

• Like 1

That's true. If we're going to be honest here, I kinda think the ones that go to great lengths to make their skin white kinda look sick or something.

No. I am not look sick. My original skin its tan but i make it looks brighter. Not pale. Not like thai-chinese.

I am 99%Thai.

??

Edited by otocheater

But then that's just me!

Farang Jaidee wub.png

And my father said to me. "Lucky I dont need to invest whitening cream on your kids"

Then I said to him."I planed since I am a kid to get a white guy to be my sperm donor. Just to safe your money na"

I must admit I don't think I would make a very good " Sperm Donor " as I am " very jaidee but a little bit kineow ".....

No. I am not look sick. My original skin its tan but i make it looks brighter. Not pale. Not like thai-chinese.

I am 99%Thai.

[emoji38][emoji2]

99% baa mak :-) let's see a pic of you with all the face whitening smack on and we will be the judge if you look a bit ghosty or not.

I'm sure there are plenty of strange observations when in the kingdom but the whole ace whitening thing has to top the lot.

Personally I don't have a preference as I enjoy the diversity. If I did have to lean to one side it would probably be on the dark side. Just comes across as more exotic looking to me.

I am 99%Thai.

[emoji38][emoji2]

99% baa mak :-) let's see a pic of you with all the face whitening smack on and we will be the judge if you look a bit ghosty or not.

I'm sure there are plenty of strange observations when in the kingdom but the whole ace whitening thing has to top the lot.

Personally I don't have a preference as I enjoy the diversity. If I did have to lean to one side it would probably be on the dark side. Just comes across as more exotic looking to me.

I am look like the girl on profile not like a ghost. My face not pale or white. No point to show you guys...

Ok na.

??

you forgot the whitening cream for the arm pits and the lower region...

but think it's looking funny with just one white ball...

then there are anal bleaching creams, nipple pinking gels and various depilatory creams.

its not easy to be beautiful.

• Like 1

then there are anal bleaching creams, nipple pinking gels and various depilatory creams.

Particularly when you start off as a boy 555!

I didnt make myself to be a beautiful. I already natural born to be a beauty.

Just make my skin become brighter by whitening product. I never heard the product you mention above...?

Did you bought anal bleaching cream and nipple pink gel for your wife? Just wonder how it works?

??

Just make my skin become brighter by whitening product. I never heard the product you mention above...?

Did you bought anal bleaching cream and nipple pink gel for your wife? Just wonder how it works?

??

im not married, but i do manage to keep a finger in.

??

im not married, but i do manage to keep a finger in.

Ok. Keep finger in for yourself or another? How is it involved with anal bleaching creams product?

And what about nipple pink gel? When do you manage to use this product? How it works?

? interesting...

I am 99%Thai.

??

Naturally white or subtlely whitened skin is fine for me. But the ones that try too hard look like the Asian equivalent of white people that use tanning cream.

^^^^

That avatar looks like a pee lawk katoey to me.

I rest my case your Honour.

I look better than katoey. Do you like katoey?

??

Love them, ever tried one?

Take a walk on the wild side, dont know what you are missing, song nai neung chai mai?

2 in 1? Do you think I am a man in woman body? I am not a monster like you na.

??

Kun farang Jaidee,

My dad. He doesnt want to spend any money on me but he did what i want as always. My father is self-sufficient but I am unlimited needed. 1million baht for about 10years na.

??

Yes.. We can see from your avatar..