Is farang guys like dark skin women?

otocheater

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most farang in Thailand prefer the exotic darker skinned girls. If we liked white girls, we would look for western girls, instead of Thai.

Why would we want a tanned girl + whitening?

If you want a Thai guy, then keep using whitening (they seem to like that). If you want a western guy, go back to your natural skin colour (we like that).

At the very least, you will save money.

I really don't believe comments like this. Most farangs in Thailand wouldn't turn down a beautiful, light-skinned Thai girl if she was interested. Of course, it doesn't happen that often, if at all. Probably doesn't happen that often with beautiful, dark-skinned Thai girls either. But you can always fall back on the "eye of the beholder" thing.

Back in the states on one bright summer`s day I was laying on the grass in a public park just wearing a pair of shorts trying to get a sun tan. Not a pretty sight mind you.

Suddenly a black guy approached me and said; for most of the time you honkies try to put us down believing you whites are superior to us black folk, then at certain times of the year you try your best to look like and become one of us.

I suppose he had a valid point although I have never been a racist.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

..., it's almost unfair for you to have a battle of wits with this guy. He's unarmed.

Classic ... cheesy.gif

That's going to the Pool Room .... quotable-quotes-the-best-youve-read

Well thank you, David, for noticing. I assume that Oto is not a native English speaker, so wasn't sure if she fully understood the humor.

No. I am serious person. I do not understand english humour. Can you teach me laugh in English language?

Cheers,

:-)

Most people look much better with a nice suntan! I prefer Thai ladies with dark skin ( looks so much better! ) Whitening products are very bad for you and the skin needs sunlight everyday! It's much healthier to spend your days outside than " locked away indoors " Many Thai ladies like the white skin as they feel " superior " than someone with a " cool tan " ( like myself viewers ) would work possibly outside in a " rice field " .... It's all just " materialistic stuff " again. I don't actually care what people think about me i just do what i enjoy doing! and a suntan looks great on most people!

I'm off to the beach........

David Hasselhoff clap2.gif

God Bless you all viewers!!

post-193254-0-34780600-1417749618_thumb.

..., it's almost unfair for you to have a battle of wits with this guy. He's unarmed.

Classic ... cheesy.gif

That's going to the Pool Room .... quotable-quotes-the-best-youve-read

Well thank you, David, for noticing. I assume that Oto is not a native English speaker, so wasn't sure if she fully understood the humor.

No. I am serious person. I do not understand english humour. Can you teach me laugh in English language?

Cheers,

English humour varies depending from where we come from.

English people can laugh at themselves, Americans can laugh at other people and the Australians and Kiwis have no sense of humour.

• Like 2

Cheater - do you know flash photography after whitening products will make you look like a "pee lawk"?

Personally, I find the pale Chi-Thai look unattractive.

But then it's all about "face" for you isn't it Oto?

Honey brown and darker for me - and not a b*tch.

BTW - I'm an Aussie "bronzed god" with a toot khao which the TGs love.

Thanks for telling me your nationalily. I dont answer your question. Just because I am not fancy Aussie guys.

Okay na.

Fine with me - we like real women and not pasty-faced imposters - OK mai?

I see you are using the personal pronoun 'we' in a collective way so we are to assume that you are talking an behalf of all Aussie gays?

Oh wait...

Thanks for telling me your nationalily. I dont answer your question. Just because I am not fancy Aussie guys.

Okay na.

Fine with me - we like real women and not pasty-faced imposters - OK mai?

I see you are using the personal pronoun 'we' in a collective way so we are to assume that you are talking an behalf of all Aussie gays?

Oh wait...

... w00t.gif

I always remember a few years ago becoming " rather friendly " with a Thai Lady who worked in a Go Go Bar ( She was always most professional at " dancing round a pole " viewers...) I always remember her telling me that she would go every afternoon to the beach to " boost her suntan " as she admitted that without her " dark skin " most farang wouldn't be interested in her.........

Farang Jaidee wub.png

• Like 1

I always remember a few years ago becoming " rather friendly " with a Thai Lady who worked in a Go Go Bar ( She was always most professional at " dancing round a pole " viewers...) I always remember her telling me that she would go every afternoon to the beach to " boost her suntan " as she admitted that without her " dark skin " most farang wouldn't be interested in her.........

Farang Jaidee wub.png

Pictures or it never happened.

• Like 1

I personally have a preference for those Northern Asian dark skinned ladies, especially those with long black hair, high cheek bones and almond shaped eyes.

<snip>

There are other factors that make me fall in love with Asian dark skinned ladies and that is their slender body shapes, smiling faces and femininity just oozing out of every pore

Me and you both, the ladies with long black hair, almond eyes etc get me looking every single time

When I go to Big C and see those cashiers with that crap white foundation or powder it always makes me cringe.

Same with Thai women that had beautiful black.. went and dyed their hair blonde or whichever color, yuck.

I am younger than most chaps here and fit, I do get looks from those "whiter than white" Thai women.. Look like ghosts and they think they are soo damn pretty.. While all I can think is "eww, get away from me."

Edited by kekalot
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I personally have a preference for those Northern Asian dark skinned ladies, especially those with long black hair, high cheek bones and almond shaped eyes.

<snip>

There are other factors that make me fall in love with Asian dark skinned ladies and that is their slender body shapes, smiling faces and femininity just oozing out of every pore

Me and you both, the ladies with long black hair, almond eyes etc get me looking every single time

When I go to Big C and see those cashiers with that crap white foundation or powder it always makes me cringe.

Same with Thai women that had beautiful black.. went and dyed their hair blonde or whichever color, yuck.

I am younger than most chaps here and fit, I do get looks from those "whiter than white" Thai women.. Look like ghosts and they think they are soo damn pretty.. While all I can think is "eww, get away from me."

I must admit though viewers ( perhaps you could admire my honesty ) but i do find those " birds on roller skates " that wizz about in Big C rather pleasing to the eye..........

F.J rolleyes.gif

Thanks for all comments above...I will carry on my passion to be a whiter anyway.

I do for myself not for the other. Just do what you like but not hurt another.

... and I'll like it when a have a small tan. sunscreen-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sadly, that's not good for me, and staying out Sunlight and the use of creams are good for the Thai people.

The Whitening creams, of course, have a dubious qualities and reputations.

Thanks for all comments above...I will carry on my passion to be a whiter anyway.

I do for myself not for the other. Just do what you like but not hurt another.

... and I'll like it when a have a small tan. sunscreen-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sadly, that's not good for me, and staying out Sunlight and the use of creams are good for the Thai people.

The Whitening creams, of course, have a dubious qualities and reputations.

Yes, whitening lotions and creams are good but it takes such long time for me.

Now using Citra white UV after the second bottle finish I will change another brand.

:-)post-224605-0-90100900-1418031813_thumb.

Edited by otocheater
  • Like 1

When I came here 20 years ago I loved dark skin. Now I don't, I fancy the light-skinned girls. Let's face it, they are much more beautiful and feminine bar a few dark skinned ones. Glad I got drunk that Songkran in Si Saket and made of fool of myself or I would be married to a 53 year old flat nose, what a thought.

Here's a brown-skinned girl who looks good in a bikini.

I don't know how much time she spends at the beach - she's over-dressed.

Miss Thailand 2014 - no sign of whitening products here.

Just a beautiful girl who enjoys being Thai and not a pseudo Chi-Thai.post-77773-0-33037400-1418045528_thumb.j

• Like 2