Is farang guys like dark skin women?

otocheater

Here's a brown-skinned girl who looks good in a bikini.

I don't know how much time she spends at the beach - she's over-dressed.

Miss Thailand 2014 - no sign of whitening products here.

Just a beautiful girl who enjoys being Thai and not a pseudo Chi-Thai.attachicon.gifMiss Thailand.jpg

Barry ... that is really a naïve post ...

post-77773-0-33037400-1418045528.jpg

Just quietly, I would say that this lady has had help in many areas.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And while we are on the subject of " suntans and white skin " I have noticed quite a few farang also living in Thailand looking as " white as a ghost " Guys it looks dreadful ! at least put a little bit of an effort into getting a tan and looking healthy!!!

Farang Jaidee coffee1.gif

Here's a brown-skinned girl who looks good in a bikini.

I don't know how much time she spends at the beach - she's over-dressed.

Miss Thailand 2014 - no sign of whitening products here.

Just a beautiful girl who enjoys being Thai and not a pseudo Chi-Thai.attachicon.gifMiss Thailand.jpg

This is a good example of a Thai girl you don't normally see with a farang.

He should have just said you're already naturally beautiful, no need to change your skin.

We have western women with white skin getting fake tans to make their skin darker and therefore more beautiful in view of our society,

while thai women spend money trying to fit into the perfect white skin, because society here believes white skin is more beautiful.

Im a farang and i like darker skin, i like the exotic look and i love thai womens silky smooth skin. Dont change a thing just be yourself:)

He should have just said you're already naturally beautiful, no need to change your skin.

We have western women with white skin getting fake tans to make their skin darker and therefore more beautiful in view of our society,

while thai women spend money trying to fit into the perfect white skin, because society here believes white skin is more beautiful.

Im a farang and i like darker skin, i like the exotic look and i love thai womens silky smooth skin. Dont change a thing just be yourself:)

Sound like you got some IQ. I am being myself even I known i cant change my colour.

just my passion to be brighter. I start this since i was 13. So i never gave up.

:-)

• Like 1

Why would you put chemicals on your skin? If you know it won't work.

I have tried to be tanned with the spray on tans - i ended up looking like an orange giraffe. Being tall and skinny, with brown spots!!!

The only creams i use are Nivea body lotion and face lotion and i wash my face with dove soap and water. When i go in the sun, i put on suncream. But that is to have a tan. It makes me look healthy. I even sit outside in Europe on a terrace in the winter to get that wee bit of sun that shines through.

A man will love you, for you and your personality, not your skin colour.

I have tried to be tanned with the spray on tans - i ended up looking like an orange giraffe. Being tall and skinny, with brown spots!!!

The only creams i use are Nivea body lotion and face lotion and i wash my face with dove soap and water. When i go in the sun, i put on suncream. But that is to have a tan. It makes me look healthy. I even sit outside in Europe on a terrace in the winter to get that wee bit of sun that shines through.

Is that your question? I just said earlier in the comments above, just about passion.

Ofcourse my skin not white like japaneses but a good effect, its smooth like a child's skin.

I am not just applied whitening creams and lotions on body, i also had yogurt, milk, fruits, veggy everyday since i was young till now.

I do for myself not for another man.

Is that your question? I just said earlier in the comments above, just about passion.

Ofcourse my skin not white like japaneses but a good effect, its smooth like a child's skin.

I am not just applied whitening creams and lotions on body, i also had yogurt, milk, fruits, veggy everyday since i was young till now.

AHA - and therein lies the truth...

AHA - and therein lies the truth...

???? dont get it.

I do,

Why do you want to be white! When you know, even after 10 or 20 or 30 years of everyday putting on cream to make you whiter it won't work.

Like me, wanting to always have that golden tan. Never works.

After my giraffe moment i scrubbed and scrubbed to remove the tan stuff, I looked like a tiger. All striped.

Just be yourself, these days i am a polar bear.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

I think she wanted to know if and why foreign men like dark skin. We mostly do, although i find most thai women attractive anyway.

I could talk all day about why and its not just physical appearance.

But thai society and her own image of beauty tells her she would look better whiter. Seems as though its not for anyone but her own person so i guess its healthy enough. What a women does with her own body isnt for me to say

I do,

Why do you want to be white! When you know, even after 10 or 20 or 30 years of everyday putting on cream to make you whiter it won't work.

After my giraffe moment i scrubbed and scrubbed to remove the tan stuff, I looked like a tiger. All striped.

I need to be white when i was 8 years old. I went to kids cutie and talent contest 1994 at my hometown. For kids between age 5-12 years old.

I came the 3rd. Next day people talk about me said the little girl who got dark skin came the 3rd. How come? They thought dark skin girl not cute like white skin girls. They didnt talk about the performance on stage.

??

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I do,

I need to be white when i was 8 years old. I went to kids cutie and talent contest 1994 at my hometown. For kids between age 5-12 years old.
I came the 3rd. Next day people talk about me said the little girl who got dark skin came the 3rd. How come? They thought dark skin girl not cute like white skin girls. They didnt talk about the performance on stage.
??

I have always been " myself " and i don't care what people think about me! You don't have to try and change your skin colour just because people think dark skin looks " ordinary and low class " That is totally materialistic! Most people look better with a suntan! But you really should be yourself and do what YOU want to do and not what other people think! It's the same story with religion ( sorry to mention the subject ) too many people just " go with the flow " and do not even understand Buddhism.Just be yourself and you will be a happier person! F.J wub.png

• Like 2

I need to be white when i was 8 years old. I went to kids cutie and talent contest 1994 at my hometown.

For kids between age 5-12 years old.

I came the 3rd.

Next day people talk about me said the little girl who got dark skin came the 3rd. How come?

They thought dark skin girl not cute like white skin girls.

They didnt talk about the performance on stage.

??

I'm not offering comment about the bona fides of otocheater ... however the post does say a lot about Thailand.

If you want a wee glimpse of the pressure on a Thai Female and maybe some Men then that post is really is worth while reading again.

I have always been " myself " and i don't care what people think about me!

You don't have to try and change your skin colour just because people think dark skin looks " ordinary and low class "

That is totally materialistic!

Most people look better with a suntan!

canarysun ... you really do come across as a confused poster.

Your comment above is really an oxymoran

You say that you 'have always been " myself " and i don't care what people think about me!'

But a few pages earlier, you post a full length, near shirtless photo of yourself ... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/780834-is-farang-guys-like-dark-skin-women/?p=8761982

Decide which story you want to run with.

The metro-sexual or, as you describe yourself in that post ... a David Hasslehoff.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I have always been " myself " and i don't care what people think about me!

You don't have to try and change your skin colour just because people think dark skin looks " ordinary and low class "

That is totally materialistic!

Most people look better with a suntan!

canarysun ... you really do come across as a confused poster.

Your comment above is really an oxymoran

You say that you 'have always been " myself " and i don't care what people think about me!'

But a few pages earlier, you post a full length, near shirtless photo of yourself ... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/780834-is-farang-guys-like-dark-skin-women/?p=8761982

Decide which story you want to run with.

The metro-sexual or, as you describe yourself in that post ... a David Hasslehoff.

Mr David48 .....

Obviously " skin whitening products and myself posing as David Hasslehoff are most certainly " not connected " ( very well observed may i add and nice to see our viewers are " on the ball " ....

I would strongly advise some of our " more serious viewers " not to take me " too seriously " ( because i don't ....)

Have a lovely day viewers!

See you on the beach!

F.J xwub.png

I think it is because the isaan woman have more of a lifestyle that is matched to many guys around 45+

At that age,if you have a lazy 10mill baht or so,you know you gotta make that last cause work isnt on the table in Thailand for you.

best to mind your pennies and keep a select few in comfort as long as possible till retirement money comes in.

that is different from hanging around the other mob who just want to look rich in front of others.

Buy gold, flash cars and will want a free house from you and also 1000s of baht every other week wasted on whitening creams and the like :0)

But no1 rule in thailand..you claim jark-jon over and over!

That's funny i used to tease my thai gf back in oz and call her micheal jackson everytime she put on her makeup!

But they are bombarded with images of white skinned glamors on tv and advertising so im not surprised. I cant even tell which area im in on the bts anymore if i miss the sign for station stop. The billboards are just evrywhere. Suddenly i feel the need to go to tesco for some nivea for men products...

• Like 1

I think it is because the isaan woman have more of a lifestyle that is matched to many guys around 45+

At that age,if you have a lazy 10mill baht or so,you know you gotta make that last cause work isnt on the table in Thailand for you.

best to mind your pennies and keep a select few in comfort as long as possible till retirement money comes in.

that is different from hanging around the other mob who just want to look rich in front of others.

Buy gold, flash cars and will want a free house from you and also 1000s of baht every other week wasted on whitening creams and the like :0)

But no1 rule in thailand..you claim jark-jon over and over!

Are you telling me or just for generals?

Dont understand ,what are you concerning about?

?

That's funny i used to tease my thai gf back in oz and call her micheal jackson everytime she put on her makeup!

But they are bombarded with images of white skinned glamors on tv and advertising so im not surprised. I cant even tell which area im in on the bts anymore if i miss the sign for station stop. The billboards are just evrywhere. Suddenly i feel the need to go to tesco for some nivea for men products...

For MJ i think about white skin not his make up. I dont want to look like a monkey.

Its normally for Thai girls to have whitening creams or lotions at home.

Everybody....Lets check your bird.

??

For MJ i think about white skin not his make up. I dont want to look like a monkey.

Its normally for Thai girls to have whitening creams or lotions at home.
Everybody....Lets check your bird.
??

Otocheater - I think there is only one solution and that is to take a photo of yourself now and then head to the beach every day for the whole week with minimum of 6 hours a day of sunbathing ( no umbrellas allowed ) cover yourself in Coconut oil to give you that " sun kissed look " and lemon juice in you hair for that " Bucks Fizz revival look " and then post a photo of " before and after " on Thai Visa and all the viewers can choose which looks best!!

Great Idea hey Viewers..?

Farang Jaidee wai2.gif ( at your service..) x