Are the weapons being sold in the markets legal to own?

cloudos

Yeah! I was looking for a power converter to use for some gadgets I bought overseas but found a bunch of tazers instead. Then again, I should have put two and two together when I saw the replica guns ("hey there's some illegal weaponry, I wonder if they would also have a step down converter for me to use with some wireless headphones I got from Japan").

Yes, they are legal, but you're not allowed to carry them on you (knives) unless you have a proper reason. For example, if you were to go on an adventure jungle tour, you'd be allowed to carry a machete, if you were to go to Khao San Road, then you wouldn't. I'm not sure about the tazers, but I would imagine they're legal to carry for protection.

There are no real firearms for sale. As for the legality of the tazers, knuckle-dusters and flicknives I rarely carry mine around and the police could view such items in different lights depending on if you were a 'quality tourist', a seedy tourist or a T party neo con with sex problems.

The guns are BB guns and you can buy them in the UK I checked it out on Google a few company sellers came up in the UK. As for Tazzers no way very illegal. Swords and knives ok just declare them at customs, you collect knives and swords tell them you should be ok.

The guns are BB guns and you can buy them in the UK I checked it out on Google a few company sellers came up in the UK. As for Tazzers no way very illegal. Swords and knives ok just declare them at customs, you collect knives and swords tell them you should be ok.

Britain does not have BB guns. We do have air pistols. Swords and daggers are illegal unless they are designated antiques or you have a collectors license of some sort. They would be confiscated at customs.

Britain does not have BB guns. We do have air pistols. Swords and daggers are illegal unless they are designated antiques or you have a collectors license of some sort. They would be confiscated at customs.

Brittain has bb guns and also knuckle dusters ..you just need to know where you can buy them.

They are not illegal to own only illegal to carry about your person (in the uk)

Knifes and swords if you are a collector then you can get a collectors licence which allows you to own them in the UK.

• Like 1

I've got a BB gun at my home in the UK - I bought it on Ebay - and it is legal.

• Like 1

Is the OP asking if the weapons are legal to own/possess in Thailand or the UK??

I was asking about an air gun, or BB gun as they seen to be called in thailand as i want to buy one, ONLY for the purpose or rodent control, my condo building has a large amount of birds in the roof that have decided its a great place to live, this includes dropping bird crap over all the cars in the car park below, its that bad ir has marked all the paint on the roof of my truck. so i said i would take them down..lol.. with an airgun to the other owner as many other things have failed, but i would only want to own one if it was leagle to do so.

Is the OP asking if the weapons are legal to own/possess in Thailand or the UK??

I was asking about an air gun, or BB gun as they seen to be called in thailand as i want to buy one, ONLY for the purpose or rodent control, my condo building has a large amount of birds in the roof that have decided its a great place to live, this includes dropping bird crap over all the cars in the car park below, its that bad ir has marked all the paint on the roof of my truck. so i said i would take them down..lol.. with an airgun to the other owner as many other things have failed, but i would only want to own one if it was leagle to do so.

i forgot to add i live in thailand this is not for the UK

I got a cross bow in a store near tesco checkout ... Says it can be used for fishing lol.. Next time I go fishing will take the cross bow and rode. Very powerful went through a paint tin and out the other side.

Sent from my c64

I got a cross bow in a store near tesco checkout ... Says it can be used for fishing lol.. Next time I go fishing will take the cross bow and rode. Very powerful went through a paint tin and out the other side.

Sent from my c64

silent.. i like it, but i litle deadly if i miss and the bolt drops on someone from 8 floors up :-)..lol..

Sent from my c64

silent.. i like it, but i litle deadly if i miss and the bolt drops on someone from 8 floors up :-)..lol..

Not an expert but is it true that crossbows are silent? Mind you, my only reference is Daryl from the walking dead, in which being silent is a necessity to ensure not drawing attention from the mass zombie horde

• Like 1

Sent from my c64

Not an expert but is it true that crossbows are silent? Mind you, my only reference is Daryl from the walking dead, in which being silent is a necessity to ensure not drawing attention from the mass zombie horde

It doesnt make much of a sound... If someone broke in to my house lets say a zombie... and I was home the cross bow would come out.. Pistol if I missed... Not as good a shot as the walking dead guy..

Sent from my c64

• Like 1

Sent from my c64

It doesnt make much of a sound... If someone broke in to my house lets say a zombie... and I was home the cross bow would come out.. Pistol if I missed... Not as good a shot as the walking dead guy..

Sent from my c64

walking dead and zombis aside, getting back to the reason i jumped on here this moring ( unless ive missed the reply i needed..lol. ) are air rifles leagle in thailand, ??... for shotting birds not zombie's, quick change of subject if you like zombies then PS3 or 4 game called THE LAST OF US fantastic, played and compleated it twice, going back for number 3 when i get home, maybe the best game ive ever played.