• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[

[How far is it from Burriram

i got a friend flying in on Saturday from Phuket not sure what the arrngements are yet but in case can make it which direction] ]

South.......about 50 kms

Thanks for that we going to Phanum rung first then will cut across to the dam can see Ban Kruat on the map, but not the Dam but there must be a sign post see you there hopefuly

macb

MacB,

Head for Prakhon Chai, continue on 219 to Bahn Kruat and after passing through it, take the right hand sign for 224 Lahan Sai. After a couple of kms look out for a sign, 1st in Thai and then in English.......left side......HUAI MEK DAM........... Go slowly once you turn off to this sign and look for a right hand turn with a narrow bridge across the lake side, you will see restaurant huts on the lake side. If you get lost call me on my mobile.............hope to see you, family and your buddy.. :o

MacB,

Head for Prakhon Chai, continue on 219 to Bahn Kruat and after passing through it, take the right hand sign for 224 Lahan Sai. After a couple of kms look out for a sign, 1st in Thai and then in English.......left side......HUAI MEK DAM........... Go slowly once you turn off to this sign and look for a right hand turn with a narrow bridge across the lake side, you will see restaurant huts on the lake side. If you get lost call me on my mobile.............hope to see you, family and your buddy.. :o

[Hi Ray thanks mate got that If due to the situation in Bkk at the moment my mate cant come over Will come to the Dam and meet at last, bring the extended family with me, I got you mobile Number. My pick up is a Black Isuzu with alloys.]

macb

TODAYS WEATHER REPORT FOR BENGEPRUEWENG BAN -LUM-PUK AND SURROUNDING AREA. 20/09/06. TIME 0821 HRS

Rain during the night this morning woke to mist across the fields reminded me of an Autumn morning in the UK. The sun is now trying to break through temp at the moment app 30 c.

macb

TODAYS WEATHER REPORT FOR BENGEPRUEWENG BAN -LUM-PUK AND SURROUNDING AREA. 20/09/06. TIME 0821 HRS

Rain during the night this morning woke to mist across the fields reminded me of an Autumn morning in the UK. The sun is now trying to break through temp at the moment app 30 c.

macb

Good to see the Huairat meterlogical office is functioning today despite the national holiday :o

TBWG :D

TODAYS OUTLOOK FOR BENPRUEWENG .BAN LUM PUK CHOK RAT. 22/09/06 0705 HOURS

Its another very pleasant morning as far as Temperatures go 29/30 c overcast the sun is just starting to make an appearance, withno wind at all.

post-32485-1158883828_thumb.jpg

Have a nice day I will

macb

TODAYS WEATHER REPORT FOR THE LOCAL BOONIES 23/09/06 TIME 0930 HRS

Shallow cloud base which is allowing the sun to come through today with a pleasant breeze from the North temp higher today will go to 31/33 c I believe.

Weather report was delayed because I was strimming in the palace grounds lol ,you dont believe me well the wife took a pic so there.

post-32485-1158978852_thumb.jpg

Have a nice day I will

macb

Shallow cloud base which is allowing the sun to come through today with a pleasant breeze from the North temp higher today will go to 31/33 c I believe.

Weather report was delayed because I was strimming in the palace grounds lol ,you dont believe me well the wife took a pic so there.

Have a nice day I will

macb

I don't believe you :o

The wife lost a necklace, and that's a metal detector :D:D

Have a nice day I will

macb

I don't believe you :D

The wife lost a necklace, and that's a metal detector :D:D

Does that mean its finders keepers :D:D:D

macb :o

:o I knew you lot have been hiding just didn't know where

Mac I do like your hat never seen that you old farmer boy

Thad what you doing for christmas dinner this year

And I do like me spuds mate - fried or boiled

And the weather for Petchabun is wet and me bloody computer is still messing about so I think I will stand it in the rain so it gets all nice and clean

See ya :D

:o I knew you lot have been hiding just didn't know where

Mac I do like your hat never seen that you old farmer boy

And the weather for Petchabun is wet and me bloody computer is still messing about so I think I will stand it in the rain so it gets all nice and clean

See ya :D

Well the petchabun internet King has found me, nice to see your comments oo are oo are, I got a bran new combine harvester I'll give you the key lol

macb

Aye up Farmer Boy you just keep chewin on ye straw there boy. Will try and come down some time agin when you is free by the way. Been very busy up here had a big fair for Bathing Buddha in the river and lots of food and stuff on sale.

Admin edit:

Link removed.

Edited by george

WEATHER REPORT FOR LOCAL AREA HUAIRAT AMPHUR. 25-09-06 0719 HRS.

Raining most of the night and raining now. Dont forget your boots and Brollies.

macb

Looks like rain here too....................................................in fact it feels like it as well. :o

Morning FC may be over this week if so will call in, still raining here matey.

macb

WEATHER REPORT FOR THE HUAIRAT BOONIE AREA 26/09/06 0847 HRS

Well after a rainy day yesterday and some rain during the night this morning is overcast with a gentle breeze from the sse, no sign of the sun at the moment. The temp this morning app 29 c as we approach the cool season.

macb

Hi

Can anybody tell me the dates for Surin elephant festival. FC perhaps?

TBWG :D

TBWG

I am not 100% sure, but I think it is normaly held in the latter stages of November. Maybe the third week or so. So each year a different start day. Sorry I couldnt be of more help. I am sure Mr Lampshade will :D

:o

I'm sure that you will give me plenty of warning with regards to what my plans will be :o

But can we avoid the Chris Bonington mash potato challenge and 'my food came from which tree?' competition this year :D

Edited by Thaddeus

Hi

Can anybody tell me the dates for Surin elephant festival. FC perhaps?

TBWG :o

Friday 17th november Elephant breakfast 09.00 entrance free

Sat 18th Nov: Elephant show 09.00 500 baht VIP tickets (can buy from me)

sun 19th nov: Repeat show.

There is information on my web-site under the misleading heading of " Surin Elephant Round-up" :D:D

WELL HERE IS A ROUND UP FOR TODAYS WEATHER 27/09/06 time 0904 hrs THERES A PUN HERE SOMEWHERE

Overcast this morning no wind (there could be later I just had baked beans on toast :o ) Temp about 29/30 c.

Have a nice day

macb