Issan (burriram)

macb

WEATHER REPORT FOR THE HUAIRAT AREAS 06/11/06 0824 HRS

Again another glorious day unfolds the sun is out the breeze is still from the North East there is no cloud i/h temp 26.1 c o/s temp 28/29 c

Outlook compliments CNN

CURRENT CONDITIONS

Updated 6:42 AM ICT

Surin, Thailand

Sunny

Temp: 24°C (75°F)

5 DAY FORECAST

Mon sunny 32°C (90°F) | 22°C (71°F)

Tue p/cloudy 32°C (90°F) | 22°C (72°F)

Wed p/cloudy 29°C (85°F) | 21°C (69°F)

Thu p/cloudy 30°C (86°F) | 21°C (69°F)

Fri p/cloudy 30°C (86°F) | 22°C (72°F)

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WEATHER REPORT FOR THE HUAIRAT AREAS 07/11/06 0908 HRS

What a wonderful day No cloud same breeze from the North East sunshine i/h temp 26.3 o/s temp 29/31c

Outlook compliments CNN

CURRENT CONDITIONS

Updated 8:42 AM ICT

Surin, Thailand

Partly Cloudy

Temp: 23°C (73°F)

5 DAY FORECAST

Tue sunny 33°C (91°F) | 21°C (70°F)

Wed p/cloudy 31°C (87°F) | 20°C (68°F)

Thu p/cloudy 30°C (86°F) | 21°C (69°F)

Fri cloudy 31°C (87°F) | 22°C (72°F)

Sat cloudy 31°C (87°F) | 23°C (73°F)

Local farming up-date rice harvest is well under way we have not cut our 13 rai as yet but then we are growing brown rice takes a bit longer to mature ready for cutting maybe another 8 days or so.

WEATHER REPORT FOR THE HUAIRAT AREAS 09/11/06 0838 HRS

Prevailing wind from the North East , no cloud sunshine i/h temp 27.7 c o/s temp 20/32 c; Thats my out the door weather report heres the outlook from CNN

CURRENT CONDITIONS

Updated 7:32 AM ICT

Surin, Thailand

Sunny

Temp: 26°C (79°F)

5 DAY FORECAST

Thu p/cloudy 32°C (89°F) | 20°C (68°F)

Fri cloudy 32°C (89°F) | 21°C (70°F)

Sat cloudy 31°C (88°F) | 23°C (73°F)

Sun p/cloudy 32°C (89°F) | 22°C (72°F)

Mon p/cloudy 32°C (89°F) | 22°C (72°F)

Hi MacB

Thanks to your input I now have 200cc of hot throbbing metal between my legs!! :o

Yes, I bought that Honda Phantom in Buriram from the dealer by the bus station, so next time you are passing ask for your intro commission!!!

Once I have my own computer up and running will be in touch re a meet up. Hope you enjoyed the Satuk boat races.

TBWG :D

Hi MacB

Thanks to your input I now have 200cc of hot throbbing metal between my legs!! :o

Yes, I bought that Honda Phantom in Buriram from the dealer by the bus station, so next time you are passing ask for your intro commission!!!

Once I have my own computer up and running will be in touch re a meet up. Hope you enjoyed the Satuk boat races.

TBWG :D

Well I am pleased I was able to help I am jealous now lol:

Never got to the Boat races, but yesterday went out for the day you will see a trip report shortly in the appropriate section. Not much hope for the commission but a beer at mine or visa versa no problem

WEATHER REPORT FOR THE HUAIRAT AREAS 10/11/06 0835 HRS

Sunshine bit warmer this morning prevailing breeze from the North East (Yesterday we had a shower but nid noi) i/h temp 29.9 o/s temp 30 c

Outlook compliments CNN (Note there maybe thundery showers on Saturday)

CURRENT CONDITIONS

Updated 7:22 AM ICT

Surin, Thailand

Partly Sunny

Temp: 27°C (81°F)

5 DAY FORECAST

Fri p/cloudy 33°C (92°F) | 20°C (68°F)

Sat t-storms 31°C (88°F) | 22°C (71°F)

Sun cloudy 32°C (89°F) | 22°C (72°F)

Mon p/cloudy 31°C (88°F) | 22°C (72°F)

Tue p/cloudy 31°C (88°F) | 23°C (73°F)

WEATHER REPORT HUAIRAT AREAS 11/11/06 0733 HRS

Prevailing wind North East sunshine no cloud at the moment i/h temp 27.6 o/s temp 29/30 c

Outlook compliments CNN

CURRENT CONDITIONS

Updated 5:42 AM ICT

Surin, Thailand

Partly Sunny

Temp: 28°C (82°F)

5 DAY FORECAST

Sat showers 33°C (91°F) | 21°C (69°F)

Sun p/cloudy 32°C (90°F) | 22°C (72°F)

Mon p/cloudy 31°C (88°F) | 22°C (72°F)

Tue p/cloudy 32°C (90°F) | 23°C (73°F)

Wed p/cloudy 32°C (90°F) | 22°C (71°F)

Hi folks I recently did a trip report about my day out at The Prear Vihear Temple:

Well in January this year went with two friends touring Chang-Mai/Rai etc I will soon post a trip report and pics re this trip for you

WEATHER REPORT FOR THE HUAIRAT AREAS 12/11/06 0807 HRS

Sunshine no cloud prevailing wind from The North East i/h temp 27.3 c o/s temp 29/31 c

Outlook compliments CNN

CURRENT CONDITIONS

Updated 7:32 AM ICT

Surin, Thailand

Partly Sunny

Temp: 26°C (79°F)

5 DAY FORECAST

Sun p/cloudy 33°C (92°F) | 21°C (69°F)

Mon p/cloudy 32°C (89°F) | 21°C (70°F)

Tue p/cloudy 31°C (88°F) | 23°C (73°F)

Wed p/cloudy 32°C (89°F) | 23°C (73°F)

Thu p/cloudy 32°C (89°F) | 23°C (73°F)

Thanks for the weather updates. I get these reports from my wife that it gets cold at night. What is it like and should I be prepared for some cold nights when I arrive next week. Of course my wife will keep me warm and that's always a good prospect.

Thanks for the weather updates. I get these reports from my wife that it gets cold at night. What is it like and should I be prepared for some cold nights when I arrive next week. Of course my wife will keep me warm and that's always a good prospect.

It has started to get a bit chilly now, but it gets even cooler in December and January, then you will need a jacket outdoors.

It has started to get a bit chilly now, but it gets even cooler in December and January, then you will need a jacket outdoors.

Well you two are we going have a get together chance to meet with the wives of course most welcome at my place or BBQ in Burriram one evening what you think

Well you two are we going have a get together chance to meet with the wives of course most welcome at my place or BBQ in Burriram one evening what you think

Sounds good to me. I'll be in Buriram on November 21. Give me a day or two to settle and we can make a plan then. PM me contact details.

BTW. Thanks for the new PB Air schedule pinned at the top. I thought I had to take another taxi and get ripped off again but now that they fly more often and at decent times, I can actually do the civilized thing and fly home. That's great.

Sounds good to me. I'll be in Buriram on November 21. Give me a day or two to settle and we can make a plan then. PM me contact details.

BTW. Thanks for the new PB Air schedule pinned at the top. I thought I had to take another taxi and get ripped off again but now that they fly more often and at decent times, I can actually do the civilized thing and fly home. That's great.

what are the taxi's like at buriram airport? :o

what are the taxi's like at buriram airport?

About 14 feet long with 4 wheels, you should be able to recognise one :o

Actually, they are mini busses and you book your seat just as you leave the baggage collection area. The last time I used one of these it cost 400 Baht per person to town plus a few extra Baht if you live outside in one of the villages. This price might have gone up in the meantime. Be sure to let them know where you want to go as they had a hard time understanding my broken Thai. In the end I just pointed the driver left, right or straight. They didn't speak any English.

WEATHER REPORT FOR THE HUAIRAT AREAS 13/11/06 0800 HRS

Morning Folks before I do out my door report for you, today I am going to put a link in for CNN weather let me know whether you prefer this or the copy paste outlook.

Okay here we go the Sun is out there is no cloud there is a gentle breeze from the North East i/h temp 27.5 o/s temp 29c but will rise to about 31 c as the sun rises.

Outlook link http://edition.cnn.com/WEATHER/

The link will at least let you check weather for your part of Thailand let me know what you want

WEATHER REPORT FOR HUAIRAT AREAS 14/11/06 1354 HRS

WEll somewhat delayed due to a power cut and I went to the farm see about harvest then into town.

Well prevailing wind from the North East makes it pleasant, no cloud sunshine. i/h temp 30.5 c o/s temp 33 /34 c.

http://edition.cnn.com/WEATHER/

WEll I like the link idea better and less some one says different

WEATHER REPORT FOR THE HUAIRAT AREAS 17/11/06 0815 HRS

Out the door report today prevailing breeze from the North East no cloud sunshine i/h temp 29.1 c

o/s temp 31 rising to 35 c I think .(Yesterday turned out relly hot hitting 36 c here in the village.

I have found a better link which gives individual weather up-dates for the Thailand Provinces see what you think

http://www.wunderground.com/global/TH.html

WEATHER REPORT FOR THE HUAIRAT AREAS 19/11/06 0812 HRS

Well different story today weather wise cloudy breeze from the North East no sun, and mt wife tells me from the Thai weather on TV possibility or rain we dont need trhese as drying rice.

I se one of the links does not give an outlook for our area so I will post two links for you. i/h temp 28.7 o/s temp 29/30 c

h

http://edition.cnn.com/WEATHER/

http://www.wunderground.com/global/TH.html

WEATHER REPORT FOR HAUIRAT AREAS 20/11/06 0850 HRS

Well The ITV weather report was right yesterday as in the afternoon we had a thunderstorm which put a stop to the harvest, so got to finish today.

Well here is the out the door report sun is out but with scattered cloud breezefrom thew north East. i/h temp 29.1 c o/s temp 31 .

Well I think I have found you all a better link for the weather.

http://www.tmd.go.th/program/daily_w_forecast.php