Start up business in Thailand

scoooooby

Well finally the Automotive company that I work for in the UK has decided to commit to have an in country assembly and/or manufacturing operation to serve the Thailand OEM Automotive market. Great news for me as I will now be Project Managing this activity.

I am therefore interested to network with any of you who have made a similar move to help understand the pitfalls and learn from this.

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it and am keen to learn more and discuss and possibly meet up when I make a trip to Thailand early in the new year.

Dear Scooby,

Congratulations!

My business is logistics, and most of our customers are in the automotive industry, so I will send you a PM.

Cheers,

Onthemoon , does your scope cover customs clearance / importing containers from Europe to Thailand also ?

If so please pm me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by N47HAN

Dear Scooby,

Congratulations!

My business is logistics, and most of our customers are in the automotive industry, so I will send you a PM.

Cheers,

Onthemoon , does your scope cover customs clearance / importing containers from Europe to Thailand also ?

If so please pm me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry late, I don't read the forum when I'm travelling. Yes, we do that. PM has just been sent.

Edited by onthemoon

• 2 months later...