Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

I see the usual suspects are still beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu ..... 36 pages of trying to use two statements that say little.

Posting a few hundred times over and over adds absolutely nothing but does make quite obvious theres an air of desperation giggle.gif

Says a lot unless you are trying to remain blind -- they have more insight and knowledge of the case than any of us, they have no motives but to see justice handed out to the right people, not to mention gives insight into the UK Investigators views since the family made these statements after speaking with them.

But yea, pictures of phones and speculating whose is whose on social media gives much more information about the case.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the usual suspects are still beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu ..... 36 pages of trying to use two statements that say little.

Posting a few hundred times over and over adds absolutely nothing but does make quite obvious theres an air of desperation giggle.gif

Says a lot unless you are trying to remain blind -- they have more insight and knowledge of the case than any of us, they have no motives but to see justice handed out to the right people, not to mention gives insight into the UK Investigators views since the family made these statements after speaking with them.

But yea, pictures of phones and speculating whose is whose on social media gives much more information about the case.

The first bold claim is simply ludicrous and the second gives nothing of the sort, If your were British you might have a clue why but im not going to waste my time explaining to you, its actually very neutral and anything but what you and the Thai press and RTP have been peddling as some kind of proof of guilt. Pathetic really but consistent, ill give you and the RTP that.

facepalm.gif I shall in future answer threads you spam with ridiculous claims simply like this............... beatdeadhorse.gif when your not on ignore that is....

Your in the spam blocked bin with JD

JTJ

So you are saying we need to believe each up date as it comes in ?

If that was the case the headman and his son would already have been hung.

If you want to be pedantic, people would have been tried before it ever got there. ( the Burmese, no less)

Are you having a laugh?

Pedantic?

Not you!

Let's not forget that the victims' families have only been made privy to powerful and convincing evidence because of the speculation and uproar largely By Thais on social media that lef to the successful petition to Cameron to ask permission for the plods to go to Thailand. Thais did this because they know their police and how things work in their country which made them deeply suspicious. Without all that speculation and uproar the families would have received the same information Thai police shared with the rest if the world.

Edited by Dogmatix

Police who investigated after initally accusing him publicly (without fear), witnesses in Bangkok, time stamped video, the university where he was taking a test, himself, his lawyer --- just what we know was made public and only made public because of the nasty and ignorant conspiracy theorists who caused such hardship in his life for absolutely no reason except he was born to a small island headsman and some people made up BS ... including BS the police at first believed. Absolutely no evidence to suggest he was involved or that police covered for him if he was. In fact his DNA was taken and submitted to numerous labs and police showed very clearly they were not scared to publicly name him as not just a suspect early on but actually express confidence he was involved after people falsely said he was on the island and fled.

LOL "himself, his lawyer..." get real dude. who do you think was in the CCTV footage??? what witnesses in Bangkok? one was caught out lying as she was in Chonburi at the time as i recall. LOL "a small island headsman" with contacts all the way to the top...

to date there has been no proof submitted that he was not on the island and did not flee.

Proof has been submitted.
Not for those who ignore what they don't want to believe. Same folks who say nothing the Police say can be believed but use what police said early on to promote conspiracy theories despite police releasing updates and clarifications on what was early said. Same people who hang onto early reports from the press and disregard updated info... but it is not even consistent as they all ignore the fact they blamed the Farang friend initially and initially said he had blood on pants or that he had a cut on his hand --- those they pay attention to the updates but when it comes to the son of the tiny island headsman who police were not scared to publicly accuse, they ignore all further reports.
Police were somewhat believable in the initial stages, when the chief investigator (who has no training in forensics) was in charge. When the head cop was replaced by Bkk, Thai announcements became less believable. That was right before the forced confessions and the farcical reenactment happened. Do you JTJ or JDinasia (or anyone) put any credence at all in the reenactment? If so, I've got some hair-growing lotion you may want to buy. It's only Bt12k for a small bottle. Money-back guarantee, if no new hair in 15 months.

For those claiming the court proceedings are all-important, and evidence is not, let me say: They're both important. CCTV from KT in the wee hours just after the crime is important (it appears to show the Headman's son or brother). There are bunches of other items which could possibly be used as evidence, but we haven't heard anything from Thai or Brit investigators about them. Perhaps we will in court proceedings, but am doubtful, because some of those things would implicate some of the headman's people. Here's a partial list of what we probably won't hear about:

>>> bloody clothes

>>> phone records

>>> speed boat operators (How did Nomsod get to and from the island?)

>>> Nomsod's mother (mothers tend to know what their sons are up to), and his g.f. and his other friends.

>>> Nomsod's barber in Bkk, and his instructor at school (fellow students have claimed he wasn't in class on Monday morning).

>>> original DNA typing from victim. Who holds the DNA cards, and have they been tampered with?

>>> scenario in AC bar that night.

>>> crime history of any suspects, including headman's people.

>>> history of date-rape crimes (including attempted) in that area.

Whether Brit experts were there on the island for 2 hours or 24 hours, did they look in to any of these things independently? Oh, sorry, almost forgot, they were forbidden from doing any independent investigation by the Thai PM. So again (sorry to sound like a broken record), the families hear what Thai officials want them to hear, because Brit experts can only pass on info which their Thai comrades feed to them.

Not for those who ignore what they don't want to believe. Same folks who say nothing the Police say can be believed but use what police said early on to promote conspiracy theories despite police releasing updates and clarifications on what was early said. Same people who hang onto early reports from the press and disregard updated info... but it is not even consistent as they all ignore the fact they blamed the Farang friend initially and initially said he had blood on pants or that he had a cut on his hand --- those they pay attention to the updates but when it comes to the son of the tiny island headsman who police were not scared to publicly accuse, they ignore all further reports.

Where are the clarifications as to who the "important" running man is and when Police said Mon and boy were definitely involved as they had proof,how has that been clarified to that so called big error of them saying trying to catch the boy as he had run away and his dad saying he wasnt running but just going back to school......its all been cleared up allright and we know now? i dont think so.
"Clarifications" - he wasn't on the island - it wasn't him on any video from the island, it wasn't him running -- as confirmed and further stated by police .... the same people you believe who said it wasn't blood on the pants. You selectively choose to believe and be ignorant to some things while latching onto things that have been shown to be incorrect.

It will be interesting to see. All the video footage seems to be unidentifiable. And of the police says it's not one person, then it really can't be anyone. And will probably not be used as evidence. It it does get used, it will make it a weak case. Trying to place the person in a certain place at a certain time will be a challenging task.

And why do anyone need to believe the police 100%. In other countries they don't and demand transparency from the police. And with their track record of the RTP and their multiple retraction, it's clear something is flawed in the investigation.

You seems to buy everything 'hook line and sinker' from the RTP. You do have a huge agenda here...Or maybe just bored. But I do agree with some other posters, you and one other poster keep these pages from adding up.

Thai Visa will never stop this thread, as long as you keep it going. It's actually good for their SEO.

Might be an idea that might actually be followed in a normal society or even here to follow the same route as this controversial case in South Africa.

The evidence was considered very dubious and the judge took the right decision on the case maybe those pointers should or could be used here.

Shrien Dewani acquitted. Interesting to see the parallels in that case with this case concerning the horrific Koh Tao murders and the evidence offered by the police here.

Shrien Dewani has been cleared of playing any role in the "honeymoon murder" of his wife as a South African judge threw out the case against him and ruled that the prosecution case had been "riddled with contradictions".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa

We (nor a judge) have not seen the prosecution case. Nice crystal ball you have there!

As far as I am aware the only proof that Nomsod has provided that he was not on the island is one short video with a time stamp that is out of sync with the other cameras on the same system. I think there is plenty of evidence to contradict this, some from members of his own family.

If I was accused of murder I would provide as much evidence as possible so if any 1 piece on its own was insufficient to clear me the others would. Video evidence from the day before, the day of, and the day after the crime would show exactly where I was during the time period of the murder. I would also instantly offer my DNA to be tested and be willing to take a polygraph test if available here. Of course if I was guilty it might take a bit of time to organize.

As it is now Nomsod is still a suspect.

Willy Eckerslike, on 08 Dec 2014 - 12:23, said:Willy Eckerslike, on 08 Dec 2014 - 12:23, said:Willy Eckerslike, on 08 Dec 2014 - 12:23, said:
thailandchilli, on 08 Dec 2014 - 12:11, said:thailandchilli, on 08 Dec 2014 - 12:11, said:thailandchilli, on 08 Dec 2014 - 12:11, said:

True to form the Thai Justice system springs another surprise on the up and coming case against the B2 and changes their earlier statement.

"Koh Samui court PM session suddenly changes preliminary appointment for considering Koh Tao case evidence 25th Feb to 26th Dec" https://twitter.com/atomicalandy

A fair and transparent case likely to follow? Is it really only the judges that this needs to be proved to? No, the eyes of the world are watching and will be judging this. Thats one point the prosecutors got right in their statement when they mentioned they need more evidence because the worlds media is closely following this case.

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs........................The CT inside of me is saying that the judges were told to bring the date forward so it can be heard before the Brits publish their findings.......................whistling.gif

The same date as the 10th anniversary of the Asian tsunami. Coincidence or what? The CT inside of me says they want to deflect interest from the court proceedings.

The 26th Dec is only for preliminary evidence examination....the formal trial to begin Feb 25 thumbsup.gif

"Zaw and Win, both 21, plead not guilty in front of a judge at Koh Samui Court today. Upon hearing their plea, Judge Sunawin Suriyapan scheduled a preliminary evidence examination for 26 December, and said the formal trial would begin on 25 February of next year."

http://www.khaosoden...wsid=1418036206

As far as I am aware the only proof that Nomsod has provided that he was not on the island is one short video with a time stamp that is out of sync with the other cameras on the same system. I think there is plenty of evidence to contradict this, some from members of his own family.

If I was accused of murder I would provide as much evidence as possible so if any 1 piece on its own was insufficient to clear me the others would. Video evidence from the day before, the day of, and the day after the crime would show exactly where I was during the time period of the murder. I would also instantly offer my DNA to be tested and be willing to take a polygraph test if available here. Of course if I was guilty it might take a bit of time to organize.

You think he had time to organize his DNA. He made himself available to the police. They provided video that NOBODY of any authority who has seen the videos has disputed and the police cleared him in the same fashion they were willing to publicly accuse him -- not only did they verify his alibi but discovered the info of him being and fleeing the island was incorrect ... everything else is pure and absolute BS speculation --- NOTHING to link him to the crime but we do have two people in custody whose semen was found in the victim and families who are confident they are the right guys being charged after being made aware of evidence from UK Investigators who were here and examined the investigation and evidence.

If only you could step back and see how ridiculous these claims are ... folks are not wondering they are accusing this kid for absolutely no reason but unfounded gossip and speculation based on BS.

Let's not forget that the victims' families have only been made privy to powerful and convincing evidence because of the speculation and uproar largely By Thais on social media that lef to the successful petition to Cameron to ask permission for the plods to go to Thailand. Thais did this because they know their police and how things work in their country which made them deeply suspicious. Without all that speculation and uproar the families would have received the same information Thai police shared with the rest if the world.

Lets not forget the family has made clear this nonsense has been hurtful to them.

No, he isn't except in the minds of conspiracy theorists.

Everything with the police is a conspiracy, as nothing is ever transparent. Conspiracy only lives when there are questionable doubt. And from a police force that has a lot of shady and alot of dark side.

If anyone can convince me that majority of RTP are some what honest and have not been paid off then I believe the conspiracy will fade away. Remember consider the source. This are just some critical thinking skill. Everyone seems to be exercising it, accept for a few lemmings out there.

If there was even a slither of evidence against the b2 then it would have been produced in the first few weeks, as they were desperate to close the case. To believe jtj and jd then the Thais must of been covering for the b2 (which is laughable). The police spent hours looking at all the cctv cameras on the island and they couldn't produce anything. I wonder why!!

They would of been falling over themselves to show ANY evidence. Anybody who doesn't believe this either a born liar or involved.

I'm taking a simple view after wading through 36 pages of repeated POVs.

The RTP have acted in accordance with the law, there has been no money changing hands to protect any other individuals, and the B2 suspects have been indicted on a variety of charges supported by recorded evidence, some of which is circumstantial, including the stated DNA match in respect of the murder charge. A list of witnesses has been given to the defence. The victims' families have issued the above statement which indicates that the B2 have an uphill battle to justify a not guilty murder verdict.

My opinion is that the defence does not have enough counter-evidence or witnesses to challenge the RTP successfully. How do they prove a cover-up if a cover-up has indeed happened?

While any reasonable person would question whether the B2 had the physical attributes and (personal) motivation to carry out a brutal attack on the victims on their own, and whether the re-enactment scene was staged, and why the alleged murder weapon did not have the male victim's DNA on it, plus a whole catalogue of other relevant questions that have been raised here and elsewhere, the fact remains that they are on trial.

I think it is also right and proper to raise doubts and form opinions - and speculative theories (as in the 36 pages above) has been challenged rightly so, albeit as a continuous to and fro contest.

Apologies for raising it in this thread, but my speculation is the motivation for these horrific murders. That's personal, not lust. More revenge, wanting to destroy another. More like someone who has lost face among his peer group. The male victim is knocked unconscious left to drown, while the female is the target. I cannot see the B2 having this motivation. That's why I support the defence.

Sorry, but did I read somewhere that the B2 are also being charged with being illegal immigrants.?

Nah surely not, they must have had all the correct documents supporting their visas otherwise the person who employed them is also likely to be charged.

stephen terry post# 899.
I'm taking a simple view after wading through 36 pages of repeated POVs.
The RTP have acted in accordance with the law, there has been no money changing hands to protect any other individuals, and the B2 suspects have been indicted on a variety of charges supported by recorded evidence, some of which is circumstantial, including the stated DNA match in respect of the murder charge. A list of witnesses has been given to the defence. The victims' families have issued the above statement which indicates that the B2 have an uphill battle to justify a not guilty murder verdict.
My opinion is that the defence does not have enough counter-evidence or witnesses to challenge the RTP successfully. How do they prove a cover-up if a cover-up has indeed happened?
While any reasonable person would question whether the B2 had the physical attributes and (personal) motivation to carry out a brutal attack on the victims on their own, and whether the re-enactment scene was staged, and why the alleged murder weapon did not have the male victim's DNA on it, plus a whole catalogue of other relevant questions that have been raised here and elsewhere, the fact remains that they are on trial.
I think it is also right and proper to raise doubts and form opinions - and speculative theories (as in the 36 pages above) has been challenged rightly so, albeit as a continuous to and fro contest.
Apologies for raising it in this thread, but my speculation is the motivation for these horrific murders. That's personal, not lust. More revenge, wanting to destroy another. More like someone who has lost face among his peer group. The male victim is knocked unconscious left to drown, while the female is the target. I cannot see the B2 having this motivation. That's why I support the defence.
Superb post there sir. Well done

If I was accused of murder I would provide as much evidence as possible so if any 1 piece on its own was insufficient to clear me the others would. Video evidence from the day before, the day of, and the day after the crime would show exactly where I was during the time period of the murder. I would also instantly offer my DNA to be tested and be willing to take a polygraph test if available here. Of course if I was guilty it might take a bit of time to organize. As it is now Nomsod is still a suspect.

You think he had time to organize his DNA. He made himself available to the police. They provided video that NOBODY of any authority who has seen the videos has disputed and the police cleared him in the same fashion they were willing to publicly accuse him -- not only did they verify his alibi but discovered the info of him being and fleeing the island was incorrect ... everything else is pure and absolute BS speculation --- NOTHING to link him to the crime but we do have two people in custody whose semen was found in the victim and families who are confident they are the right guys being charged after being made aware of evidence from UK Investigators who were here and examined the investigation and evidence.

If only you could step back and see how ridiculous these claims are ... folks are not wondering they are accusing this kid for absolutely no reason but unfounded gossip and speculation based on BS.

"you think he had time to organize his DNA?" ....what does that mean?!?

"He made himself available to the police." Wrong. He hid from police for a week. Even when caught, he refused to provide DNA for additional weeks.

"They provided video that NOBODY of any authority who has seen the videos has disputed and the police cleared him...."

Correction: tens, perhaps hundreds of thousands of people who saw that KT video clip think that Nomsod is the person shown. Ordinary people have as much sense of face/body/movement recognition as experts. Similarly, if it's raining outside, we don't need a climatologist to tell us it's raining.

"Nothing to link (Nomsod) him to the crime" Correction: many things linking him to the crime.

If JTJ chooses to echo the police in their thinly-disguised shielding of the Headman's people, that's his choice. Thus far everything, I repeat everything TJT, jdinasia, and the cops have declared since the 2nd head cop was installed, has been 100% attempts to shield the Headman's people. And the many things left unmentioned, which I've listed in previous posts, could fill a small book. Why are so many potential bits of evidence gone completely unmentioned/un-investigated thus far? One reason: All authorities, and a few T.Visa posters, need to continue to do all they can to shield the Headman's people.

If I was accused of murder I would provide as much evidence as possible so if any 1 piece on its own was insufficient to clear me the others would. Video evidence from the day before, the day of, and the day after the crime would show exactly where I was during the time period of the murder. I would also instantly offer my DNA to be tested and be willing to take a polygraph test if available here. Of course if I was guilty it might take a bit of time to organize. As it is now Nomsod is still a suspect.

"He made himself available to the police." Wrong. He hid from police for a week. Even when caught, he refused to provide DNA for additional weeks.

"They provided video that NOBODY of any authority who has seen the videos has disputed and the police cleared him...."

Correction: tens, perhaps hundreds of thousands of people who saw that KT video clip think that Nomsod is the person shown. Ordinary people have as much sense of face/body/movement recognition as experts. Similarly, if it's raining outside, we don't need a climatologist to tell us it's raining.

"Nothing to link (Nomsod) him to the crime" Correction: many things linking him to the crime.

If JTJ chooses to echo the police in their thinly-disguised shielding of the Headman's people, that's his choice. Thus far everything, I repeat everything TJT, jdinasia, and the cops have declared since the 2nd head cop was installed, has been 100% attempts to shield the Headman's people. And the many things left unmentioned, which I've listed in previous posts, could fill a small book. Why are so many potential bits of evidence gone completely unmentioned/un-investigated thus far? One reason: All authorities, and a few T.Visa posters, need to continue to do all they can to shield the Headman's people.

And do not forget he only gave the DNA sample after his father met privately with Pol Gen Somyot at the RTP office on the Tuesday at the Police chiefs invitation.....

And do not forget he only gave the DNA sample after his father met privately with Pol Gen Somyot at the RTP office on the Tuesday at the Police chiefs invitation.....

Of course there had to be a meeting since Police were not requesting his DNA and this was done because of the social media detectives who were damaging his life without a shred of evidence or dignity to support there nonsense. Police did not want his DNA because they knew he was not on the island.

This has been posted before in other threads but not only do we have the issue of this man not being officially identified, well identified once by the RTP but then they decided it wasn't. We also have the person in front who is also not identified and will be a key witness into who this is. KT is a small place, official figures of only around 1,500 local Thai's but obviously many more Burmese. But still a tiny place. This man needs to be identified and if this is not dealt with in court then we will all see that crucial evidence has not been investigated properly.

Edited by thailandchilli

And do not forget he (Nomsod) only gave the DNA sample after his father met privately with Pol Gen Somyot at the RTP office on the Tuesday at the Police chiefs invitation.....

Of course there had to be a meeting since Police were not requesting his DNA and this was done because of the social media detectives who were damaging his life without a shred of evidence or dignity to support there nonsense. Police did not want his DNA because they knew he was not on the island.
It's obvious that the Headman, his son, and Thai officials all knew 101% beforehand that the DNA would not match. I don't doubt the typing was done correctly, but what I doubt is: the DNA found on Hanna has not been tampered with and/or the B2's DNA types were re-labeled "DNA taken from Hannah." Who would know for sure? Not the lab techies, as they're out of the picture after doing their work. Not the Brits, because they take all their info from the RTP. The only people who currently would know for sure (about the crucial DNA typing taken from Hannah) are 1 or 2 top Thai officials. They're the only people who would know for sure whether it's what it's claimed to be. Is a lower rank cop going to ask to see the original DNA type card? Of course not. Is the judge going to ask to see it? Doubtful. The judge is going to take everything the RTP claim as fact. Probably same for Brit experts who have been expressly forbidden from doing any investigating. They can only 'observe' what Thai officials have done, or listen to what Thai RTP tell them.

In a similar vein: do the judge, Brits, JD and JTJ think the reenactment was realistic? By all indications thus far, they think it was. I guess some people are easily duped.

The Brits could throw a spanner in to the RTP's frame-up if they independently show that DNA from Hannah is different type than what the RTP claim. We will likely have to wait for the Brit inquest to know whether that happens, and that's assuming the Brits will speak the truth in the face of a diplomatic firestorm which will likely ensue if the DNA types aren't the same. Note: if Brit DNA evidence (or any other evidence garnered) contradicts evidence claimed by RTP, it doesn't mean the Brit evidence is more reliable - in the eyes of those shielding the Headman's family. In their view, it will merely indicate there are two sets of evidence/conclusions. Guess which set Thai officialdom will choose.

If the Headman and the other players at that press conference didn't know beforehand that the DNA wouldn't match, they obviously would not have staged that event.

Of course there had to be a meeting since Police were not requesting his DNA and this was done because of the social media detectives who were damaging his life without a shred of evidence or dignity to support there nonsense.

Awww.... Boo hoo... Poor him... He can cry into his money pit after the B2 have been sent to the gallows for the crime he committed...

The Brits could throw a spanner in to the RTP's frame-up if they independently show that DNA from Hannah is different type than what the RTP claim.

Sorry to respond to a quote from myself (no, I'm not a Siamese twin).

The RTP, when announcing that Nomsod's DNA did not match that found on the victim, expressly stated that they would not pass on Nomsod's DNA typing to the Brit experts. That's important, because it shows the RTP expressly NOT COOPERATING with Brit experts. What other DNA data are they not sharing with Brit experts? Nom's? The DNA which the RTP claim is from Hannah? Anyone else's?

Suppose the Brits take DNA from Hannah and, without seeing DNA claims from RTP (from Hannah), assume the RTP is being truthful, ....the Brits would naturally assume their respective sets of DNA are the same. That's a big assumption, particularly if RTP don't disclose all the DNA trail they have and/or are intentionally fudging the DNA trail.

Ms Porntip, Thailand's top forensic scientist, opined early on in the investigation that the DNA trail could have been compromised by bumbling RTP who aren't professionally trained in DNA. Plus, we're already seen photos of one of the early prime suspects walking all over the crime scene the morning after. It's no surprise why Ms Porntip wasn't asked, at any stage of the investigation, by authorities to take charge of (or even review) the case's forensics. Note: Ms Porntip has a reputation of not being cowed by police proclivities as other Thai officials are.

In sum, RTP have already shown how they won't share (at least some of the) DNA typing with the Brits. What else are they not sharing with the Brits? It couldn't have anything to do with shielding the Headman's people could it? Perish the thought.

reason for edit: had to fix quotes, because software automatically screws up quotes

Edited by boomerangutang

Such as?

Come on, put up or shut up, what is the evidence linking him to the crime?