Brother-in-law in jail.

sipi

Maybe this is the guy responsible for upsetting Costas so much. Maybe this guy got into Costas badgers or something. Hang him high. tongue.png

heard another guy upset our badger friend a bit-he even "blocked"himwhistling.gif

dam'n x-mas

No I didn't.

How can I block my hero?

Yes, I want to spank him.......but that will come later.

May be some milking will calm him down?

stand your ground bro and don't kiss his <deleted> just because he is the CEO of a certain multinational warrior claw company...or are you afraid he sent already his claw warriors out to punish you...

good Costas...got me

Ok gents, he got caught smoking a joint and in possession (personal use only, as far as I know). He was away on a building job so there were no kids around. We don't know the full story, but this is as close as I can get.

I thought this was the sort of thing a quick few hundred baht to the guy in the brown shirt and all is well.

I'm guessing he ran out of opportunities to "assist" the man in the brown shirt. Du is no dill, but it seems he pushed the boundaries too far this time.

I could tell you some funny stories about him. Or better still, if you met him he is a real character.

I wish you'd give us something to work with Sipi......talk about a drip feed thread.

Making up,the details can be funny.

Soon the CSU TVF db's will be along to turn this entire affair into a conspiracy....maybe one day there will be a movie made about it. I hope I get to play the part of the father.

You want to play the part of the father.

Here is a photo of him with my son taken a few years ago.

• Like 1

stand your ground bro and don't kiss his <deleted> just because he is the CEO of a certain multinational warrior claw company...or are you afraid he sent already his claw warriors out to punish you...

good Costas...got me

CC,

Quoteing yourself, interesting. 5555

I got you but only just read it....so haven't had the time to respond yet.

You are now a marked man.....remember it's either the mafias way or the highway ;)

• Like 1

Ok gents, he got caught smoking a joint and in possession (personal use only, as far as I know). He was away on a building job so there were no kids around. We don't know the full story, but this is as close as I can get.

I thought this was the sort of thing a quick few hundred baht to the guy in the brown shirt and all is well.

I'm guessing he ran out of opportunities to "assist" the man in the brown shirt. Du is no dill, but it seems he pushed the boundaries too far this time.

I could tell you some funny stories about him. Or better still, if you met him he is a real character.

I wish you'd give us something to work with Sipi......talk about a drip feed thread.

Making up,the details can be funny.

Soon the CSU TVF db's will be along to turn this entire affair into a conspiracy....maybe one day there will be a movie made about it. I hope I get to play the part of the father.

You want to play the part of the father.

Here is a photo of him with my son taken a few years ago.

attachicon.gif524488_305414926221035_967193624_n (1).jpg

It's a good match for me, although clearly I am much more hansum.....that won't matter.

• Like 1

Was a DNA and GSR test were done on your brother in law? was there and traces of blood on his

clothes and shoes? how about finger prints? if not, he's still got a chance to get out scott free,

(yep, been watching lots of crime shows and nothing better to do on Sunday morn.... )

Edited by ezzra
  • Like 1

The OP says he was given 12 months and a 30,000 baht fine so will lending him the 10,000 help

He would have been given the choice of serving 12 months or paying a B30,000 fine. As he only had B20,000 he had to serve 12 months in prison. If he had paid B30,000 into the court he would not have gone to prison. If he comes up with the B30,000 now, he will be freed.

Most confusing written post.

Dad has banned him from seeing his daughter....... have 3 kids

Dad has 3 kids, Du, this guys wife , and another daughter?

Who is banned is accepted, but did dad ban Du from seeing one of his own daughters, or this posters wife, Du's sister, or some other combination.

...or is dad the village headman

????????

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Most confusing written post.

Dad has banned him from seeing his daughter....... have 3 kids

Dad has 3 kids, Du, this guys wife , and another daughter?

Who is banned is accepted, but did dad ban Du from seeing one of his own daughters, or this posters wife, Du's sister, or some other combination.

...or is dad the village headman

????????

How about that Du is the husband of one of the daughters and not a blood relative of Dad.

So dad has 3 daughters, one married with the farang who started this topic, one married to Du and one other one.

Dad has spoken!! Ican relate to that. To many Thai fathers think that married daughters are their property .To be dictated to by pa pa.

I have had the same problem.Tell pa pa f off.If lady is married she is not pa pa chattel.

It's not about you or your wife, it's about the Father's son. Apparently, Dad has decided his son needs the jail time--for whatever reason. Butt-out.

If Du was fined 30,000 Baht or 1 year in jail but has 20,000 Baht as far as I know from Thai courts he could have paid the 20k and only sits for the 10k in prison.

If he really smoked dope I found the sentence very large and I would just pay the 10k to get Du out of jail.

• Like 1

If you miss him then pay the $300 and tell your wife that you have spoken. In all seriousness.

Yes, I think we will go that way and the wife won't mind. Dad is possibly trying to put the wind up him so he will learn a lesson.

Du really is a good dad and a top bloke.

What he did was on the lower end of the scale, but illegal never-the-less and he got caught.

Please don't hang him.

Geezus OP just pay the $300. Tell the bloke he can repay you one day when you need building work done. In reality you might never call that debt in....$300 f.f. s

Man up in the family. Papa says so....who is he Marlon Brando in the godfather. You ",thinking of lending the money" .....woohoo hero

• Like 2

If you miss him then pay the $300 and tell your wife that you have spoken. In all seriousness.

Yes, I think we will go that way and the wife won't mind. Dad is possibly trying to put the wind up him so he will learn a lesson. He really is a good dad and a top bloke.

What he did was on the lower end of the scale, but illegal never-the-less and he got caught.

Ok gents, he got caught smoking a joint and in possession.

Please don't hang him.

Shit... half the back backers on KS road would be hanging!!!!

As they should be.

• Like 1

Yes, I think we will go that way and the wife won't mind. Dad is possibly trying to put the wind up him so he will learn a lesson.

Please don't hang him.

Oh I wish people would get to the point and clearly, he was smoking cannabis right?

If so, SO WHAT, its better than him drinking alcohol, about time they foooking decriminalised it worldwide.......pathetic!!

So for this Dad in his "wisdom" has decided to do this............tells me a lot about DAD!!

There is no way you'd get a year's prison for a joint of marijuana. When I lived in Thailand in the 90's, 48 days incarceration was the norm for possession. The penalty is surely still much the same.

Otherwise, I totally agree with the comments above. Marijuana is no more evil than alcohol.

Please don't hang him.

You're correct, &lt;deleted&gt; help the guy out! Through one of his mates if you really need to avoid Dad's wrath.

If your positions were reversed, what would you think of Du if he thought "ah, well, too much trouble. I'll just let Sipi do the time..."? Thaivisa would be all like "well, Thai's aren't real friends, obviously he was going to abandon you..."

• Like 1

Maybe we don't turn this into a dope debate or Mr Mod might get angry. I mentioned it so you knew what was going on.

Give DU what's due & lend the 10k baht .... get him out and back to work ... the jail won't help his situation so it's best if you help him

If he's a decent enough man. clap2.gif

• Like 1

Some great replies. Especially Suradit 69.

I won't interfere as they know what they are doing. I'm sure he will be out soon. I will treat him with no difference to before. Can't wait to have a beer with him.

Some great replies. Especially Suradit 69.

I won't interfere as they know what they are doing. I'm sure he will be out soon. I will treat him with no difference to before. Can't wait to have a beer with him.

Huh. I thought you might have gone the other way...

What will you say to him if he says "I was extremely hungry and stressed for X months. I was beaten badly twice and spent long hours wondering if I was going to get raped in there. And you decided I deserved it for having a quiet puff on a joint? I'm not really keen on having a beer with you or any of my family any time soon..."

Again - if your positions were reversed, would you be having a laugh about it with the so-called mates for whom 10,000 baht or a minor tiff with the father-in-law was just too much hassle later on? If I were him, I don't really think I'd be able to...

Still, at least you put some thought into it - many wouldn't. And presumably there are details you haven't posted here. Hope it works out well enough for all concerned.

Edited by cocopops
  • Like 1