English Cocker Spaniel Puppies

I am considering purchasing a cocker spaniel for a friend here in Thailand.

I am not interested in the American version, I like the english Cocker, and should be not too toy like, with a nice strong face, red colouring or a roan is good too (black would be a bit cruel I think), pedigree but does not need papers as no intention to breed, ideally a female but a dog would be ok. Would want to get as a puppy around 6-10 weeks I guess.

The idea is to take her sailing, windsurfing and so on. I have a cat, and have already owned a spaniel (which lived to 18) so trust they can be friends ok.

Just a few questions, if anyone knows?

- good breeder in BKK area? (phone number or addy)

- how susceptible are spaniels to ear problems, knowing the difficulties for ears this breed have

- here can you ask the breeder to see sire and mother

- what sort of prices

I have had a few bad stories from friends buying at JJ Market, and the only other place I know is in Loei, which had some really nice looking dogs there.

My other alternative is a soi dog, which will be good too, as I think the soi dog might be smarter, stronger and well behaved; however it is a lottery for size, and I am worried to end up with a dog that is the size of Beethoven?!

I would also consider recommendaions for other similar gun dogs, except for American Cockers which I consider to be nicely behaved but they look a bit toy like; has to be a somewhat manly dog so I don't look too gay :-)

in the name of cock lover ..opps i mean i love cocker

how susceptible are spaniels to ear problems, knowing the difficulties for ears this breed have

- yes cocker will get that problem easily .. otitis externa , malassezia infection ,seborrhea problem,Vitamin A deficiency

- what sort of prices

2000 bht up

We have all kinds of breeds for sale, Puupies and aged dogs.

Please email or PM us for more info.

At the moment we have hazulnut / brown-red English Cockers, Golden Retrievers and Huskies for sale.