Rotating monitor stand - How much

mr3cho

Has anyone bought one of these here. I'm looking for a simple 1 monitor option that rotates (for web design)

Vesa mount, not the ones that clamp down. Looking for cheap that does the job.

What prices have you seen?

http://www.amazon.com/Single-Monitor-Adjustable-Screen-STAND-V001F/dp/B00MTWO5B2/ref=sr_1_17?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1418034584&sr=1-17&keywords=monitor+stand

<oversized image deleted.

Edited by CharlieH

Have you looked at the InvadeIt.co.th Website or else email the owner Thomas as he is very knowledgeable and he could help you source the item you require.

Yes I searched invadeit, priceza and olx and found a triple stand for 4000 baht which is overkill for my purpose. I just need to be able to rotate 1 monitor in the vertical position. a two or three-monitor stand would suffice as well, but I am just looking for the cheapest option. Perhaps a member has seen these at pantip or fortune or the it malls.

• Like 1

One of my monitors rotates without the need for any mounting bracket, you might want to consider one of these.

It's an Asus PA238Q, I bought it in Bangkok a couple of years ago.

If you want to switch from Landscape to Portrait mode you just slide the screen upwards and rotate it around.

You then change the video card settings and it works very well.

post-44895-0-34067800-1418053440_thumb.j

Edited by ukrules
  • Like 1

quite some selections in Pantip, not much in Fortune.

if you hang a mid-size monitor <20" on it, not much problem. if you get a heavy 24" or bigger, then go for a better quality stand. InvadeIT has good single monitor stand too. the dealer marks it up so high so expensive, not the retailer.